Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:22:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you support or acknowledge the existance of the gender neutral society? You have two votes.
Support: Yes, I want it.
Support: No, not for me!
Acknowledge: Yes, I see it happeing
Acknowlegde: Yes, but it's not happening much in my country.
Acknowledge: No, not true, I don't see it happening.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you support or acknowledge the gender neutral society  (Read 1155 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:33:33 PM

Endocrine disruptors? Could that be the reason why I have bitch tits?
I was wondering about that. What is this exactly?

Haven't Googled it up but from what I understood these mimic hormones in the body. I remember years ago there was some similar sort of paranoia among men about legumes. Some people claimed that phytoestrogens act like regular estrogen in the body, meaning mean shouldn't be eating much of it in danger of feminizing effect. I believe people are still arguing about this since I saw one vid about it in nutrition channel I'm subbed just recently.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mad7Scientist (OP)

Activity: 373
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:08:24 PM

I was wondering whether that just meant fat like man boobs or if there is some nipple development like with girls or what.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:06:15 PM

Endocrine disruptors? Could that be the reason why I have bitch tits?
I was wondering about that. What is this exactly?

Haven't Googled it up but from what I understood these mimic hormones in the body. I remember years ago there was some similar sort of paranoia among men about legumes. Some people claimed that phytoestrogens act like regular estrogen in the body, meaning mean shouldn't be eating much of it in danger of feminizing effect. I believe people are still arguing about this since I saw one vid about it in nutrition channel I'm subbed just recently.

This is real. Main cause are hormons used in husbandry and farming.
Effects are feminization of animals and plants.
Effects on humans is still in research.

If you live in the EU it is ok. There are quite heavy laws about it in relation to the rest of the world.

Edit

Op is full of shit.
It is known that every human is different and unique.
There is nobody besides you delusional bunch who think that our society wants to make everyone physically equal.

What the LGBT community wants are just equal rights and acknowledgement.

Welcome to the 21st century.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:26:23 PM

So, can someone explain to me a gender neutral society? Pussy and dick need to interact for this shit to work.

In fact, they need to combine like "enzymes and shit that collaborate together to make some kind of mixture to" get this society shit together.

So im actually at a loss to understand what this agenda represents.  Huh

Im about 4 shots in on 160 proof (homemade). this, should be fun.

bikihabana

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

It's Me bikihabana

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:14:58 PM

Here is a good video from the past about endocrine disruptors called Assault On the Male. I have a copy of it here that I downloaded from Youtube: http://nomad.ignorelist.com/linked_misc/videos/Assault%20on%20the%20Male-od3NE0y3LkQ.mp4 . It'll play in VLC for sure.

It seems to me a whole bunch of synthetic estrogen like chemicals used widely and abundantly across the entire economic spectrum and all over the globe in widespread essential industries are responsible for that which is becoming clearer and clearer as our societies move along. In short: we are fucked, one way or another. Sad really, that the world has come to this. The governments have known this scenario will play out for ages already back then, but hushed about it because how can you halt an entire world economy right?, until nature finally catches up, as she always will. Then you realize how screwed you are when most of the damage have already been done.

Solaris - of the Sun
killgald

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:16:35 PM

There are only two kinds of gender in the world, the others are Psychopathologys.

ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:42:53 PM

There are only two kinds of gender in the world, the others are Psychopathologys.

It can be said that there are two kinds of gender according to the sexual differentiation in men and women, if we speak of heterosexuality or homosexuality we refer to the sexual orientation of an individual.
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:30:06 AM

Yes, i believe gender neutrality must be observed given most of the women are asking for it. So if they want it give it to them. Coz i'm really tired of femminist yelling "we are capable of what everything man can offer" yet if you don't offer them a seat for public transportation they will now ranting "chivalry is dead". So lame yet so confusing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
Mad7Scientist (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:59:37 AM

If you live in the EU it is ok. There are quite heavy laws about it in relation to the rest of the world.
No it isn't!

What the LGBT community wants are just equal rights and acknowledgement.

Welcome to the 21st century.
No that's GLBT. LGBT is an intolerant hate group that believes that they are superior and don't have much in the way of moral barries for doing what they need to get what they want. It's obvious in the name, they switched L with G because the woman has to be superior. They couldn't even leave that be.

Yes, i believe gender neutrality must be observed given most of the women are asking for it. So if they want it give it to them. Coz i'm really tired of femminist yelling "we are capable of what everything man can offer" yet if you don't offer them a seat for public transportation they will now ranting "chivalry is dead". So lame yet so confusing.
The problem is that with things that have life long and generational impacts it's like going along with some mass suicide plot to "just let them have what they want". Well there's nobody left to learn from it because they're dead.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:56:38 AM

I am not against with this, because the persons that wants to love and to be love by another person with the same sex I think is not not that bad. Persons with a bisexual, they didn't ruin our life, they just want to love and to be love. There's is nothing wrong with that. I don't care of Miley cyrus tattoo. The truth is, those persons that arw bisexual, they don't have any idea that why they are like that. They just love what they do, because I have a 2 sisters that also in love with another girl. I am not really supporting but at the same time. I am not against with it.
Mad7Scientist (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:53:32 PM

But are your two sisters trying to push their homosexual agenda on others and try to ruin the lives of people who don't want to live like this? That's the problem.
halych

Activity: 189

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:09:22 PM

It's terrible, I'm against it and against those who want to destroy family values and erase the normal image of a person. A woman should be a woman, and a man a man and create a family with only the opposite sex.

Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1520

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 04:18:45 PM

I acknowledge gender equal society although I also acknowledge that the concept of “man” of “woman” has a scientific ground whereas “gender” only has a cultural one.

I agree with no discrimination to women, gay people or whoever but what I don’t agree is the demonization of heterosexual man that the tendency to achieve a gender equal society has brought about. There was a time when women couldn’t vote and gay people were put in prison just for being so. That was wrong but the gender society radicalism we are seeing today is wrong as well.

MARK 777

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:43:13 AM

Gender neutrality is so wrong God create us with difference and we need this difference to get great life   
Kompodd

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:10:01 PM

Liberal values will destroy the world. I do not advocate permissiveness. Democracy should also have reasonable limits. Gay marriage can't bring nothing good to society. Sick people can't live among normal people. They belong in a mental hospital.
Are you thinking with what you have said? First and foremost, do you know what mental hospital is? Mental hospital is for persons with mental disorder. And I think gender has nothing to do with mental. So you better think before you click. Gays and those persons belong to the LGBT community can bring good to the society because as you can observe gays has been proven that they have creative mind that they can use to become successful and most of the successful personalities now is a gay. So now tell me that they are not bringing good to the society.

Now many people do not want to admit gays are sick, but in a few years when their children become cheerful and will not bear children, then society will start to solve something with this. In the modern world there are still few gays and no one will not be cured, but when the planet begins to die out due to various diseases and low fertility, the opinion will change.

Zeneize

Activity: 235

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:10:54 PM

I think you are on the right track, it is clearly a plan and it is amazing how fast they are able to implement it in society. These people are pros.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:38:13 PM

A bunch of people who want to feel special.   Problem is they aren't special and there are only 2 genders.   

You are a close minded person. It is not there choice to be a gay or a lesbian. What a girl and a boy can do, the 3rd sex can also do. Do not judge them in there sexuality. We are all created in God's own images. We are all equal in God's eyes. I fully support the gender neutral society. Hope all people can see that.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: