Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:43:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Enterprises will not betray results  (Read 113 times)
serizawax (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:30:43 PM

I made this thread not intended to show off, but I want to motivate you. And maybe this kind of writing is more worth posting in the comment field, but I think that in the comment field not everyone knows, so I post it in the thread.

Lately there are many who complain against merit, many people say that it is very difficult to get merit, so they can not raise the rank of his account.

But in my opinion, complaining is the same as we gave up before the war, which must be done now it is trying, because believe me that the effort will never betray the results. When I listen to problems like that, I remember the time I made a youtube channel, I was already diligent in making creative videos, but whatever power in 6 months I have not got a meaningful thing from my work, whether that number of audience , subscriber, and earnings, 3 things are so hard I get so I complain why big youtubers very easy to get audiences and abundant income while I can not apa2.

But the problem did not make me break the charcoal, I continue to diligently make videos and try harder for my youtube channel success, and alhamdulillah after 1.5 years I was involved in youtube world, I've seen the quotations of the results are very meaningful, ie I already get 27.000 subscriber and alhamdulillah I can live from youtube this, if you want to see my youtube channel please to this link www.youtube.com/sunda18 (sorry instead of my promotion, I include my youtube channel link so that people who read this thread will believe)

Well that's my story that may be evidence that effort will never betray results.

If you have any other opinions on this matter, please scribble commented.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: