Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:01:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Great news!!!  (Read 229 times)
sadmaster (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:09:01 PM

LINE Are Launching A Cryptocurrency Exchange - https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/02/line-launching-cryptocurrency-exchange/

They are already hiring experts in blockchain technology to ensure that their customers are getting the best possible services.
In my opinion this would level up the community because a known media app has already joined the crypto currency service.

What are your thoughts about this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:22:04 PM

Yes, really good news, of course, if we talk about exchanges. I certainly ask you to forgive me, but I would like to clarify and the exchange is decentralized? If yes, then this is really good news, if not, but it's just another intermediary.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:28:13 PM

Competition is somehow needed in this cryptoworld to have a variety of services and ensure that these industries will give a quality service. Each of them will always aim for a huge market that gives them.motivation to have a good and quality services.

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:32:14 PM

LINE Are Launching A Cryptocurrency Exchange - https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/02/line-launching-cryptocurrency-exchange/

They are already hiring experts in blockchain technology to ensure that their customers are getting the best possible services.
In my opinion this would level up the community because a known media app has already joined the crypto currency service.

Line companies will be based on the japanese exchange site and then it's not something good for us, As far as i know about the fact that this will not give a huge impact to the international demand for crypto.
Coincheck already proven there is a lot of problem in the japan exchange site. It's good in my opinion. But this is not a big step in the crypto.
Legalization should become a huge news in the future to end the bearish trend of crypto.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:56:54 PM

Line companies will be based on the japanese exchange site and then it's not something good for us, As far as i know about the fact that this will not give a huge impact to the international demand for crypto.
Coincheck already proven there is a lot of problem in the japan exchange site. It's good in my opinion. But this is not a big step in the crypto.
Legalization should become a huge news in the future to end the bearish trend of crypto.
finally the line will actually start its course in the world of cryptocurrency,
I hope their company started it well.
Captain_Planet

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:59:31 PM

Indeed a good news but we will see how good that exchange will run in future. Opening an exchange is not hard, what hard is to maintain the quality and compete with the other best in the business.
AravinthP

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 02:03:49 PM

There are a lot of exchanges that will come for sure i can see GBX is in for the ICO as well. Its all healthy competition will only make the world a better place

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
AravinthP

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 02:06:52 PM

Can you help us under more on this .. whats the problem with Japanese exchanges? You are talking about getting hacked or some thing else
I fail to understand why is this not a good move.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:13:27 PM

This is a big news! LINE is the biggest chatting platform in Japan and in many other countries. This is a very big company and trusted company as well if I'm not mistaken.

Also since many exchanges are closing registration right now, I think this could be beneficial to us as traders as well. We don't have to worry about putting our money in this exchanges because we know it's a legit company. Many new exchanges are struggling because it's lack of trust from the users and users are too afraid to put their hard-earned money to a not well-known exchanges. With LINE exchanges I think we don't have to worry about this anymore.

Can't wait for this!
helga22richter

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:59:30 AM

Looks good. But has someone already tried to use this?
sadmaster (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:44:55 PM

Looks good. But has someone already tried to use this?
They are still launching the project and the exchange is still on it's way. I think it would be great seeing an exchange like this if it will be success.

cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:42:32 PM

This news is indeed positive,it may give existing exchanges a good competition.Should this new exchange be at the top? i hope this would give other exchanges an idea on how they are worst than scammers.I wish for its success,so we can have a better exchange that doesnt manipulate the market price.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:52:49 PM

that includes a good breakthrough for social media founders and chat. hearing facebook will prohibit its products to promote cryptocurrency I think line will actually make facebook think twice because most social media mensuport cryptocurrency.
Fakayode1

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:00:46 PM

A great news indeed other existing exchanges will sit up competition like this is needed in crypto space to enhance the level of what is already on ground.
captain_blood

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:02:53 PM

This is great news indeed, it will open a lot of skeptical person's windows towards the knowledge of crypto.
We need like this gate way or portal towards the masses.
Soon they will realize how easy life should be if every potential altcoin is not just a whitepaper but delivering an actual solution towards various problem in the present society.
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:07:14 PM

After the news of restrictions and censorship in the blockchain sector, I am pleased to read this good news. It 'a small step for the general use of cryptocurrencies, but still important, we hope to read other similar news soon
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 04:14:27 PM

What makes that great news im not sure because well, there is no use of different exchangers at this moment. There are already many more exchangers coming into effect but what they are doing is just taking up the volume from different sources making it difficult for traders to choose one. Its not great news becasue we already have best platforms to trade on. What we need as great news is real developments of block chain and people working on it day/night to improve the way its working. If this is not achieved in short time then we might loose the rope and will have to climb with bare hands and let go the soft things. But thanks for sharing anyway.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: