Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:14:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] BITSCHOOL pre-ICO: Adaptive Artificial Intelligence eLearning Platform🚀  (Read 4365 times)
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 05:42:23 AM

Hi may i check with you what exchange are your token to be traded on? And do you have a plan to integrate a crypto exchange function in your platform?
Hello^^

Thx for putting this question on our BitSchool ANN thread. As I mentioned, it would be of great interest to our BitSchool supporters, followers, and prospective participants in our token sale ^^

We haven't decided yet with respect to the exchange(s) that our BSCH will be traded on. However, currently we're researching the best options and once our Token Sale is complete, it will be listed on exchange(s) and we will formally announce it on our webpage, newsletter and other social media venues. As to the crypto exchange function, currently we don't have plans to implement it, but it's definitely an option in our future if it's going to facilitate the BSCH transactions on our platform and thereby ease the purchasing process of our products and services for our users.

Best,
BitSchool

I would like to rewind a couple of pages back as i went back to the token section and have some new doubts, how much would BITSCHOOL like to supply the token to the market to reach the soft and hard cap of what BITSCHOOL want to raise?

Hi universal3ee,

First of all, we're issuing 400,000,000BSCH and 75% of this (300,000,000BSCH) will be distributed to the public. Also 60% of the raised public fund is allocated to cover our R&D of our online tutoring platform (10%) and AI products (50%). The soft cap is basically 1% of the total token distribution which amounts to 4Mil BSCH which will only cover basic development costs of our tutoring platform and AI products. We have already begun the development of our Adaptive AI Assessment app and it's posted on our webpage as the MVP. So with this small amount of money, we will definitely not be able to develop such advanced features as the Adaptive Video Technology or Intelligent Marking System. However, in this case, we will continue our development nevertheless and will look for other funding options as well. Right from the start, we've decided to go with the ICO as it allows us the most ideal funding method for high-impact, high-potential ventures like BitSchool with the financial support of our community. Also we have so far received a number of love calls from private investors but did not pursue them because of this reason. So even if we are not successful and reach only the min cap, we're confident we will find interested investors willing to help us continue our development of our advanced technologies. But let's hope we won't reach this point ^^; If we hit the hard cap, then we won't get distracted by the R&D cost anymore and can fully dedicate our manpower and mental resources to design, develop and deploy our fully-equipped tutoring platform and comprehensive list of AI products as soon as possible so that users can gain fast access to these innovative service and product lines. So for this, the help from our community is really important and we look forward to your contribution to making personalized learning and equal affordability of high-quality education the entrenched practices of our future education.

Best,
BitSchool  

A word of advice maybe you can try to reach out to private investor that have the same philosophy with BITSCHOOL and vision to help the younger generations on education they might be more willing to fork in and assist this project to a success.

Hi universal3ee,

Of course! But it's important that we find investors who share our goal and vision as it is important for not only BitSchool's successful launch, but for our sustainable growth, which we have to think from now^^

Best,
BitSchool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:29:59 AM

Hi may i check with you what exchange are your token to be traded on? And do you have a plan to integrate a crypto exchange function in your platform?
Hello^^

Thx for putting this question on our BitSchool ANN thread. As I mentioned, it would be of great interest to our BitSchool supporters, followers, and prospective participants in our token sale ^^

We haven't decided yet with respect to the exchange(s) that our BSCH will be traded on. However, currently we're researching the best options and once our Token Sale is complete, it will be listed on exchange(s) and we will formally announce it on our webpage, newsletter and other social media venues. As to the crypto exchange function, currently we don't have plans to implement it, but it's definitely an option in our future if it's going to facilitate the BSCH transactions on our platform and thereby ease the purchasing process of our products and services for our users.

Best,
BitSchool

I would like to rewind a couple of pages back as i went back to the token section and have some new doubts, how much would BITSCHOOL like to supply the token to the market to reach the soft and hard cap of what BITSCHOOL want to raise?

Hi universal3ee,

First of all, we're issuing 400,000,000BSCH and 75% of this (300,000,000BSCH) will be distributed to the public. Also 60% of the raised public fund is allocated to cover our R&D of our online tutoring platform (10%) and AI products (50%). The soft cap is basically 1% of the total token distribution which amounts to 4Mil BSCH which will only cover basic development costs of our tutoring platform and AI products. We have already begun the development of our Adaptive AI Assessment app and it's posted on our webpage as the MVP. So with this small amount of money, we will definitely not be able to develop such advanced features as the Adaptive Video Technology or Intelligent Marking System. However, in this case, we will continue our development nevertheless and will look for other funding options as well. Right from the start, we've decided to go with the ICO as it allows us the most ideal funding method for high-impact, high-potential ventures like BitSchool with the financial support of our community. Also we have so far received a number of love calls from private investors but did not pursue them because of this reason. So even if we are not successful and reach only the min cap, we're confident we will find interested investors willing to help us continue our development of our advanced technologies. But let's hope we won't reach this point ^^; If we hit the hard cap, then we won't get distracted by the R&D cost anymore and can fully dedicate our manpower and mental resources to design, develop and deploy our fully-equipped tutoring platform and comprehensive list of AI products as soon as possible so that users can gain fast access to these innovative service and product lines. So for this, the help from our community is really important and we look forward to your contribution to making personalized learning and equal affordability of high-quality education the entrenched practices of our future education.

Best,
BitSchool  

A word of advice maybe you can try to reach out to private investor that have the same philosophy with BITSCHOOL and vision to help the younger generations on education they might be more willing to fork in and assist this project to a success.

Hi universal3ee,

Of course! But it's important that we find investors who share our goal and vision as it is important for not only BitSchool's successful launch, but for our sustainable growth, which we have to think from now^^

Best,
BitSchool

So till now how much private investor funds is already acquired for the development of BITCHOOL as i am very interested in the development and would like to see better features coming out and which also means funds from investors.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 06:52:11 AM

Hello^^

Best,
BitSchool

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool  

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

So till now how much private investor funds is already acquired for the development of BITCHOOL as i am very interested in the development and would like to see better features coming out and which also means funds from investors.

Hi universal3ee,

I'm not sure what you mean by 'acquired'...we will raise our fund through the crowdsale only so there are no private investors involved. We will only seek this option if we fail to raise the necessary investment to start our development. Hope this address your question correctly, if not, please let me know.

Best,
BitSchool
shivshanker

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:03:11 AM

Telegram username : @shivshankergupta
Twitter username : @ShivShankerGu16
gmail ID :1958shivshanker0@gmail.com
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:08:51 AM

Telegram username : @shivshankergupta
Twitter username : @ShivShankerGu16
gmail ID :1958shivshanker0@gmail.com

Hi shivshanker,

Please post your airdrop info on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2956937

Best,
BitSchool
universal3ee

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:25:27 AM

Hello^^

Best,
BitSchool

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool  

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi universal3ee,

I'm not sure what you mean by 'acquired'...we will raise our fund through the crowdsale only so there are no private investors involved. We will only seek this option if we fail to raise the necessary investment to start our development. Hope this address your question correctly, if not, please let me know.

Best,
BitSchool

You did answer my questions. However may i know why BITSCHOOL would not want to get private investors which can expedite the process to reach your hard cap. What i mean by acquire is the amount you all already have for this project.

Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:38:48 AM

Hello^^

Best,
BitSchool

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool  

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

You did answer my questions. However may i know why BITSCHOOL would not want to get private investors which can expedite the process to reach your hard cap. What i mean by acquire is the amount you all already have for this project.

Hi univeral3ee,

By private investors, I meant investors who want an equity piece in return for their investments and we are not accepting those as we will raise our dev fund through the crowdsale. However, I see you're referring to crypto investors who will participate in our crowdsale. We are reaching out to them using various channels and we have already received intentions to invest from a number of them. Also we will only use the public presale and crowdsale, and we don't have a private sale which is reserved for particular investors, if that's what you want to know ^^;

Best,
BitSchool
drkuldipmengi

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:44:09 AM

TWITTER -Drkmengi64                                                                                                                                                                                        
        Telegram  drkudipmengi                                                                                                                                                                                             Email    drkuldipmengi@gmail.com                                                                                                                                                                               My ether wallet         0x2C8287cB4dE29c02119Cbdb2BE828b0593BDD68c                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
ar8100

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:55:22 AM

hii
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:59:26 AM

TWITTER -Drkmengi64                                                                                                                                                                                        
        Telegram  drkudipmengi                                                                                                                                                                                             Email    drkuldipmengi@gmail.com                                                                                                                                                                               My ether wallet         0x2C8287cB4dE29c02119Cbdb2BE828b0593BDD68c                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
Hi drkuldipmengi,

Please post your airdrop info on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2956937

Best,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:59:56 AM

hii

Hello ar8100,

Nice to meet you too^^

Best,
BitSchool
universal3ee

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:41:21 AM

Hello^^

Best,
BitSchool

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool  

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi univeral3ee,

By private investors, I meant investors who want an equity piece in return for their investments and we are not accepting those as we will raise our dev fund through the crowdsale. However, I see you're referring to crypto investors who will participate in our crowdsale. We are reaching out to them using various channels and we have already received intentions to invest from a number of them. Also we will only use the public presale and crowdsale, and we don't have a private sale which is reserved for particular investors, if that's what you want to know ^^;

Best,
BitSchool

Ya what i mean is private sale reserved for particular investors, why BITSCHOOL will not consider them?

raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:10:03 AM

Hello^^

Best,
BitSchool

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool  

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi univeral3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Ya what i mean is private sale reserved for particular investors, why BITSCHOOL will not consider them?

What i guess is that BITSCHOOL will want to share this with the public audience on this amazing project rather than just a few specific investors.
universal3ee

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:36:12 AM

Hello^^

Best,
BitSchool

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool  

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi univeral3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

What i guess is that BITSCHOOL will want to share this with the public audience on this amazing project rather than just a few specific investors.

I do understand the intention of BITSCHOOL not holding a prviate sale is to gain more awareness to the public however if i does not read wrongly BITSCHOOL is totally not accepting private sale at all whiich i am quite confused, part of the pool they can reserved for public and part for private. Most probably private is able to help BITSCHOOL gather more funds for development in the shortest time.

Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:34:13 AM

TWITTER -Drkmengi64                                                                                                                                                                                        

Hi drkuldipmengi

Please post your airdrop info on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2956937

Best,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:37:27 AM

Hello^^

Best,
BitSchool

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool  

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi univeral3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi raddish,

Right, that's the behind story^^ But another important news is that we're going to kick off a referral campaign soon and the community will get rewarded by referring other members to BitSchool. The details will be announced soon, so stay tuned!

Best,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:41:49 AM

Hello^^

Best,
BitSchool

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool  

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi univeral3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

I do understand the intention of BITSCHOOL not holding a prviate sale is to gain more awareness to the public however if i does not read wrongly BITSCHOOL is totally not accepting private sale at all whiich i am quite confused, part of the pool they can reserved for public and part for private. Most probably private is able to help BITSCHOOL gather more funds for development in the shortest time.

Hi universal3ee,

The thing is when we scheduled our presale and crowdsale, we've planned to kick off our development (although we're working on the MVP) after the crowdsale. The reason we set only one presale and 1% of the total supply is we want to use that fund for expenses occurring before and in preparation of our crowdsale.

Best,
BitSchool
universal3ee

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:48:57 AM

Hello^^

Best,
BitSchool

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool  

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi univeral3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi universal3ee,

The thing is when we scheduled our presale and crowdsale, we've planned to kick off our development (although we're working on the MVP) after the crowdsale. The reason we set only one presale and 1% of the total supply is we want to use that fund for expenses occurring before and in preparation of our crowdsale.

Best,
BitSchool

Huh i dont really get it, do you mind explain in more detail why is a private sale from part of the pool of tokens from BITSCHOOL not included for the whole ICO. I can understand that BITSCHOOL wanted to increase more awareness to the public but a a percentage of pool for private sale should be beneficial as well?

Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:57:25 AM

Hello^^

Best,
BitSchool

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool  

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi univeral3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Huh i dont really get it, do you mind explain in more detail why is a private sale from part of the pool of tokens from BITSCHOOL not included for the whole ICO. I can understand that BITSCHOOL wanted to increase more awareness to the public but a a percentage of pool for private sale should be beneficial as well?

Hi universal3ee,

With all due respect, I'm not sure why not having a private sale as part of the ICO is something hard to understand. A private sale could be beneficial to the success of an ICO, but when we planned our ICO, we did not consider it. Like stated above, our plan was and is to raise fund through the presale to cover our ICO expense and raise fund through the ICO to cover our development, organization, operations and other functional cost arising from launching and managing the BitSchool Platform. I'm sorry if I'm not correctly understanding your point; then need more clarification if possible.

Best,
BitSchool
universal3ee

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:04:28 PM

Hello^^

Best,
BitSchool

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool  

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi univeral3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi universal3ee,

With all due respect, I'm not sure why not having a private sale as part of the ICO is something hard to understand. A private sale could be beneficial to the success of an ICO, but when we planned our ICO, we did not consider it. Like stated above, our plan was and is to raise fund through the presale to cover our ICO expense and raise fund through the ICO to cover our development, organization, operations and other functional cost arising from launching and managing the BitSchool Platform. I'm sorry if I'm not correctly understanding your point; then need more clarification if possible.

Best,
BitSchool

Ok i get what you mean this time, hope i am not digging too much into the ground till you are tired to explain this concept to me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: