Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:56:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] BITSCHOOL pre-ICO: Adaptive Artificial Intelligence eLearning Platform🚀  (Read 4359 times)
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 02:24:08 AM

I am a user of various online learning platform user from languages or even some other sbjects, but i will say what makes it interactive is the tracking of the student progress. How do you all track the progress and ensuring that their progression is really closely related to how they are progressing now, pardon me as i am reading lines by lines on the whitepaper so i might miss out some info and need your clarification.

Hi hotcoin1234 since you are a user of various platforms for learning will you want to share a few and how you see the potential of this ICO in the long run while comparing to other online learning platform.
That'll be a nice discussion^^ Go for it hotcoin1234!  Btw Raddish, there is a previous comparison thread (a BitSchool supporter asked about the difference between us and bitdegree, and we provided a general comparison with other platforms), please check it out and let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
BitSchool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:34:21 AM

I am a user of various online learning platform user from languages or even some other sbjects, but i will say what makes it interactive is the tracking of the student progress. How do you all track the progress and ensuring that their progression is really closely related to how they are progressing now, pardon me as i am reading lines by lines on the whitepaper so i might miss out some info and need your clarification.

Hi hotcoin1234 since you are a user of various platforms for learning will you want to share a few and how you see the potential of this ICO in the long run while comparing to other online learning platform.

Sure i am more than willing to share, i use platforms like memrise, duolingo, coscom and many more. I will say the main difference between BITSCHOOL is the AI technology. Learning is a good way to enrich yourself no matter what age you are. In long term wise due to the AI technology i firmly believe that this AI will be able to achieve something great, but this is all my own opinion and thinking.
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:31:49 AM

Whats the difference of this project with Ntok? Which is a teaching platform as well. I already marked my calendar for this project and probably invest some. Great features that will definitely help the students.
Hi Patz22,

Yesterday on Feb 18, our supporter BockFolksHQ asked for a comparison between BitSchool and BitDegree (thread #62), and I think it'd be worth for you to check our response as it contains general differentiation factors. My understanding is that Ntok is an online tutoring platform leveraging blockchain to make the tutor review/rating process transparent. So Ntok is similar in a sense that it is a tutoring platform based on blockchain. However, our main theme is integrating an Artificial Intelligence based eLearning infrastructure with the tutoring platform so that the On-Demand Tutors (or thru other tutoring products) can assist the personalized learning experience powered by AI. That is not saying that our platform won’t offer traditional online tutoring services, of course this will be a big part of our business and we will come up with more innovative services such as our planned Location-Based Tutoring Services and etc. Concluding the differentiation, BitSchool will provide the most ideal path toward personalized learning and it does it by creating seamless connection and synergy betwen AI and online tutoring. Another point I want to raise is that our online tutoring platform will be based on a two-way bidding system, have a well-thought-out escrow mechanism, and provides help to low-income or underprivileged  students by giving them token scholarships and also rewarding tutor volunteers for their volunteer tutoring to these students. Furthermore, we leverage the blockchain and the tokens it allows us to generate for various ingenious purposes from perfecting our AI database to rewarding platform improvement activities or helping us expanding our tutor/customer base. I believe even if we speak just about our online tutoring platform alone, these features make it unique and hence highly differentiated.

Hope this clearly addresses your questions and thanks for your continuous interest and support in BitSchool, it’s really important and encourages our team! ^^

Best,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:37:21 AM

Sure i am more than willing to share, i use platforms like memrise, duolingo, coscom and many more. I will say the main difference between BITSCHOOL is the AI technology. Learning is a good way to enrich yourself no matter what age you are. In long term wise due to the AI technology i firmly believe that this AI will be able to achieve something great, but this is all my own opinion and thinking.

Hi Guys,

I like this discussion^^ Hotcoin1234, you kind of summarized exactly what we are thinking and if I further expound on your remark about 'achieve something great', we really believe that educational excellence is achieved when every student's learning is personalized and when every student shares the same affordability of high-quality education. Especially the latter is crucial for breaking the vicious cycle of poverty that gets inherited over generations! Education is the way to make you, your life, and the lives of those you care for BETTER!^^

Thx for the great discussions and hope it'll continue

Best,
BitSchool
hotcoin1234

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:35:10 AM

Hi Guys,

I like this discussion^^ Hotcoin1234, you kind of summarized exactly what we are thinking and if I further expound on your remark about 'achieve something great', we really believe that educational excellence is achieved when every student's learning is personalized and when every student shares the same affordability of high-quality education. Especially the latter is crucial for breaking the vicious cycle of poverty that gets inherited over generations! Education is the way to make you, your life, and the lives of those you care for BETTER!^^

Best,
BitSchool

That was a very good compliment by you though..... hope that this ICO is able to make it big as well good for you and investors which i am also included as one inside. Grin Grin

Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 05:56:53 AM

Hi Guys,

Best,
BitSchool

That was a very good compliment by you though..... hope that this ICO is able to make it big as well good for you and investors which i am also included as one inside. Grin Grin

That's real encouraging! It pumps up our energy! Let me know if you have any other great comments or questions, and thx for letting us know your support!

Best,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 06:17:03 AM

Have your team arrive to the payment part like will you all be using a pre paid or post paid method for learning on your platform.  How long can the deposit credit last and what will happen when the credit due date reach but there are still credits there.
Hi Raddish,

We will have a traditional centralized payment system like PayPal and a decentralized blockchain based transaction system for our BSCH, and we two different pricing schemes:

1.   Tutoring Service: The payment to tutors will follow an escrow mechanism and the money will be held in the customer escrow until the tutor delivers her service and both agree that her service was successfully completed. Then the money will be moved to the tutor’s escrow and will be paid. Of course we will also have a dispute period during which the customer can raise any issues he might have with his tutor and once a dispute is raised, the money in the customer’s escrow will not be transferred to the tutor’s escrow until the dispute is resolved.
2.   AI Products and other Fixed-Price Products: For these products, we won’t offer the escrow service as these are products and not services. Also the fee will be formed as a licensing fee for the usage of our AI and other fixed-price products (FYI, other fixed-price product is like our Integrated Web Solution which will be an effective online lecturing application).

Hope this addressed your question and, if not, please let us know. Thanks for the great question and look forward to your constant interest in BitSchool! ^^

Cheers,
BitSchool

The purpose of having an ico is so that it is decentralised and it will be immutable. So when i hear about the paypal, i am not very comfortable with the system because it is very centralised and personally i have very bad experience with that. The user can even chargeback after months later and there is hardly we can do anything.
Hi BlockFolksQ,

Yep I totally agree to the advantages of the blockchain based transaction system and that it provides a great alternative to the traditional payment systems like PayPal. However the reason we will have the PayPal-style centralized fiat payment system is the larger population's unfamiliarity or discomfort with making transactions using tokens. So we will introduce a two-layer payment mechanism comprising decentralized token transactions and centralized fiat currency payment so that the latter group who needs time and more usage experience to get familiar and comfortable with token transaction can have enough time to do so. We believe in the near future, tokens will become the majority transaction methods due to its greater advantages including but not limited to decentralization, transparency, and ease to make transactions.

Kind regards,
BitSchool    
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:34:13 AM

The rewards program is interesting, and i suppose that will help to bring in more referrals however will you all plan to include rewards like vouchers and classes that can be bought by the students or even some other items that is valuable to both the students and the tutor that is redeemable by the tokens? This will enhanced the rewards program further i suppose.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 06:53:55 AM

The rewards program is interesting, and i suppose that will help to bring in more referrals however will you all plan to include rewards like vouchers and classes that can be bought by the students or even some other items that is valuable to both the students and the tutor that is redeemable by the tokens? This will enhanced the rewards program further i suppose.

Hello universal3ee^^

The student scholarships issued by our GoGreenFund are vouchers and the recipients can use them to purchase tutoring services or our AI products. The tutor volunteer rewards endowed by our GoGreenFund are coupons that will enable these volunteers to get their transaction fees exempted when they make a transaction with a customer. Also other reward activities include but are not limited to referring tutors/customers to our platform and when they start making a transaction on our platform; leaving high-quality service reviews and ratings; getting involved in activities that improve the services/products, reputation or technological aspects of our platform; or feeding data to our AI database. We have a comprehensive list of reward programs (aka Tokening) prepared in our whitepaper and will continuously be updating the list. If you have any good suggestions, you're most welcome to share them with us and that'll be great! Thx for your invaluable insight and for your continuous support^^

Best,
BitSchool 
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:19:25 AM

Nowadays more and more people are using AI as technology grows everyone will want their life to be simpler and  at the same time increase their productivity level.  What makes you so sure your AI is able to cope with the workload if the online user start growing to a huge number and AI has so many different definitions and you ask 10 experts and you get 10 different answers. What is the definition of AI at Bitsschool that can support the users,  and furthermore how does it work to make learning specially cater to the user with different level of learning curve.
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:51:48 AM

Nowadays more and more people are using AI as technology grows everyone will want their life to be simpler and  at the same time increase their productivity level.  What makes you so sure your AI is able to cope with the workload if the online user start growing to a huge number and AI has so many different definitions and you ask 10 experts and you get 10 different answers. What is the definition of AI at Bitsschool that can support the users,  and furthermore how does it work to make learning specially cater to the user with different level of learning curve.

Good question Raddish! I totally agree to your thoughts on defining AI. Like you said, when you talk to 10 different AI experts, you get mostly 10 different answers. So what is AI@BitSchool? At BitSchool, we define Artificial Intelligence as an advanced computer technology that builds its intelligence by capturing and analyzing the knowledge that we have accumulated so far, and learning the attitudes, patterns, and trends of human. This enables the computer to act and make decisions intelligently to the point that it’s actually much smarter than us, human, cause it has a much broader knowledge base and much deeper understanding of how human think, act, and make decisions.

Then how does BitSchool applies AI to personalize learning? The AI will learn the student’s knowledge, their movements such every click and mouse movements, or their learning style or pattern. Based on this accumulated information, it will be able to make an accurate assessment of the student’s learning needs, style and most ideal learning pathway. Based on the assessment result, the AI will intelligently generate the most appropriate learning resources and materials, adaptive videos for one instance, for the students and provide the most fitting feedbacks that are required of the students to improve their weaknesses or learn new things. While the AI iterates this process, it will become so intelligent that it’ll be able to generate feedbacks to more complicated and creative tasks such as essays or artistic activities.

Thx for the great question and hope our response addressed it fully, if not, you know where to find us^^

Best,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:32:12 AM

Bitcointalk username: Harsh_Patel
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1242609
Language: Hindi
WhitePaper: Yes
Portfolio: https://drive.google.com/open?id=12QnJYWZHxZ_U3c8I_nfGxQ4njYwho4U1
Telegram Username: PyPatel
ETH address: 0x462aD1ba8b73160e410e509F21c21C70Cf9dee7e

Hi Patel,

Maybe you post this wrongly, it should be on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2899315.0

Let me know if you have any questions^^

Best,
BitSchool
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:44:32 AM

Nowadays more and more people are using AI as technology grows everyone will want their life to be simpler and  at the same time increase their productivity level.  What makes you so sure your AI is able to cope with the workload if the online user start growing to a huge number and AI has so many different definitions and you ask 10 experts and you get 10 different answers. What is the definition of AI at Bitsschool that can support the users,  and furthermore how does it work to make learning specially cater to the user with different level of learning curve.

Good question Raddish! I totally agree to your thoughts on defining AI. Like you said, when you talk to 10 different AI experts, you get mostly 10 different answers. So what is AI@BitSchool? At BitSchool, we define Artificial Intelligence as an advanced computer technology that builds its intelligence by capturing and analyzing the knowledge that we have accumulated so far, and learning the attitudes, patterns, and trends of human. This enables the computer to act and make decisions intelligently to the point that it’s actually much smarter than us, human, cause it has a much broader knowledge base and much deeper understanding of how human think, act, and make decisions.

Then how does BitSchool applies AI to personalize learning? The AI will learn the student’s knowledge, their movements such every click and mouse movements, or their learning style or pattern. Based on this accumulated information, it will be able to make an accurate assessment of the student’s learning needs, style and most ideal learning pathway. Based on the assessment result, the AI will intelligently generate the most appropriate learning resources and materials, adaptive videos for one instance, for the students and provide the most fitting feedbacks that are required of the students to improve their weaknesses or learn new things. While the AI iterates this process, it will become so intelligent that it’ll be able to generate feedbacks to more complicated and creative tasks such as essays or artistic activities.

Thx for the great question and hope our response addressed it fully, if not, you know where to find us^^

Best,
BitSchool

Since BITSCHOOL can come out with such a good AI that able to track so many thing at the same time for the students, is maintaining this AI costly to the project? As in long term wise those investors might see this as a point to gauge the potential of the project establishment.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
Whats up

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:50:17 AM

great traffic on this thread and useful discussions, very helpful. I'm a potential investor and want to know if you have any individual cap in your ico? and what is the value of token? I'm most probably going to use BTC, is it okay?
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:52:48 AM

Best,
BitSchool

Since BITSCHOOL can come out with such a good AI that able to track so many thing at the same time for the students, is maintaining this AI costly to the project? As in long term wise those investors might see this as a point to gauge the potential of the project establishment.

Right universal3ee! Phil, one of BitSchool's co-founders, is the one who has designed and is developing our MVP, and will lead the planning, development and production of our AI products once BitSchool launches. We also have AI experts onboard and consulted external advisers. And their inputs were crucial in determining the right budget for our AI tools development. The development fees for our AI products take up 50% of our total public fund raised, and we determined that this is the amount we need to design and develop all AI products we have presented in our whitepaper. Hope this helps^^

Best,
BitSchool  
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 09:06:15 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 04:02:21 PM by Bitschoolai

great traffic on this thread and useful discussions, very helpful. I'm a potential investor and want to know if you have any individual cap in your ico? and what is the value of token? I'm most probably going to use BTC, is it okay?
Hi Whats up,

We currently have no plans of putting an individual cap and the BSCH is tied to ETH (1ETH = 6000BSCH). Currently for the presale only ETH will be accepted, but we do have plans to allow other currencies in the future for the main crowdsale. If you have any other questions, pls let us know and thx for your intent to invest in BitSchool! Look forward to your continuous interest and support^^

Best,
BitSchool
hotcoin1234

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:27:01 AM

If i have not miss out the white paper did state that BITSCHOOL is using a bidding system for both payment and receive payment based on individual bidding however i might have miss out the part that the payment calculations for the student and teacher is based on hr rate or per session or even monthly fee?
laramcoin

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:34:49 AM

all the best for this project.
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 10:58:14 AM

If i have not miss out the white paper did state that BITSCHOOL is using a bidding system for both payment and receive payment based on individual bidding however i might have miss out the part that the payment calculations for the student and teacher is based on hr rate or per session or even monthly fee?
Hi hotcoin1234,

How to provide the tutoring service will depend on the agreements between tutors and customers as the length of tutoring services will vary. However, one thing that is clear is that the On-Demand Tutoring Service will be on minutes basis as the target of this service is spontaneous and specific educational needs such as tutoring how to solve a specific problem or providing feedback for a presentation materials of a businessman or helping solve a particular programming code. So it's not that you miss the calculations, they are not specified in the whitepaper.

Hope this addressed your curiosity^^

Best,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 10:58:44 AM

all the best for this project.
Thx a lot Laramcoin!

Best,
BitSchool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: