Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:20:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beta-Testers WANTED!  (Read 149 times)
Pivo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:26:00 PM

Hi there! I am a team member of TransCrypt project. We are in a process of developing an app that will help make cryptocurrency transactions more convenient. We’ve finished our MVP (that is in fact, you know, only an MVP (Minimum Viable Product), the app itself will be much better of course) and we are looking for those, who can help us with their feedback.

If you are interested in testing our app you will be connected to the test network. Available features during the test:
  • send currency in chat
  • request currency in chat
  • request currency by sending link(QR-code)
  • send currency by scanning QR-code
  • send currency by wallet number
  • send currency with convertion from one to another. (Test-BTC to Test-ETH)
  • add new test wallet

and even features that are still in the works

Again, folks, this is just a test, therefore you won’t be able to carry out RMTs or real money transactions as of yet, just the pretend ones.
We firmly intend to take on some Big Guys…but that’s tomorrow, and today we are still a startup. … That means we will not be able to pay you for your valuable input, but we do promise to have you on top of our list to see our future versions and even let you try them.

Want to test our application?

Main topics on Bitcointalk.org - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2869808.                                                                           
Or you may simply fill the form -,

We will be more than happy to see your wishes and suggestions on Telegram group chat

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SoulBargain

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:12:18 PM

Is there an ICO for this project? If none then will you raise one? It looks like a nice project but I want to clarify if that's a wallet with features you mentioned above. Is it?

P.S. I didn't bother to click the links. Also, it would be good if I'd just ask it so that people can read the important points and clarifications without the need to go thru links.
Pivo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:19:43 AM

Is there an ICO for this project? If none then will you raise one? It looks like a nice project but I want to clarify if that's a wallet with features you mentioned above. Is it?

P.S. I didn't bother to click the links. Also, it would be good if I'd just ask it so that people can read the important points and clarifications without the need to go thru links.

No. Not an ICO today)
Yep. Light wallet with features.
This a pic from main thread that can explain not everything, but some question may disappear.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: