Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:08:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will under 5000 within this month do you think so  (Read 1619 times)
Mcfee lee (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:32:42 PM

bitcoin price now is under 7000 it will go under 5000 it is real or FUD..who is manipulate this market...
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teipenero

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:53:09 PM

bitcoin price now is under 7000 it will go under 5000 it is real or FUD..who is manipulate this market...
everything is possible but it will recover soon.. so dont panic just a healthy price correction
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:19:06 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 05:48:56 PM by bitcad4u

Now the price is reduced to 6900$,it will reduce upto 6100$ low.But I won't think it will reach 5000$ and all.By chance it's reduce to 5000$,don't get panic.The price of bitcoin will recover very soon.If the price is reduced to 5000$,it will be the best time to inverse in bitcoin for your future.
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:01:43 PM

everything is possible but it will recover soon.. so dont panic just a healthy price correction

When every government bans crypto, it will not be easy for market to recover again  Roll Eyes It will definetely recover again but it seems it will take so long time.
ReaLTrader

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:45:06 PM

When every government bans crypto, it will not be easy for market to recover again  Roll Eyes It will definetely recover again but it seems it will take so long time.
[/quote]

Top entry points

Bitcoin Signal
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/7ITCnH0R-Cryptocurrency-Bitcoin-Dollar-BUY/

Stratis signal
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/STRATBTC/B0zCKHwn-Cryptocurrency-Stratis-Bitcoin-BUY/

Premium account

Free Signals:
https://telegram.me/On_Line_Analytics

Paid Signals:
https://telegram.me/On_Line_AnalyticsBot

To test my competence in analysis and charting, review all of my trades on Trading View:
My profile: https://www.tradingview.com/u/ReaLTrade
investerS

Activity: 229

Money making legitimately

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:47:43 PM

The chance is high cos its going down more and more every day.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:57:45 PM

When the price start to rise again those that have been selling at lose will have themselves to blame again as definitely bitcoin is going to rise again. Many attacks are happening and many of them have turned to FUD and fake news but you know this market is drive by greed and speculations and like the wise investors have said you have to buy the rumors and sell the news and that is what we should do now.  Many traders are getting discouraged because of the continue downfall of price but I believe very soon there is going to be reversal.4th
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:09:35 PM

No one knows if its being manipulated or just fully profit taking and panic selling among on its investors. If we do try to look at on technical analysis we would eventually see that theres a strong support on 5.5k usd which means bears are targeting that area but yet theres a possibility of getting even more lower this is why i do ready up my wallet or funds to buy cheaper coins later on.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:12:32 PM

That may be, because offends by financial institutes and governments are very strong and also a price correction was needed. But when you have a look to last year, there was also a correction until March/April. I expect again an uprun for the next months.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:23:46 PM

It depends on how fast it will keep falling. At this rate where it loses 20% a day in value then there is a good
Chance that sometime this week it might hit $5k.

If it stops falling however then it will start consolidating and builds support and might go up.

I think $5k is way too cheap

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:25:03 PM

If we based on the current situation in the market. It is posible. They always say that it will recover soon. But when will the market will recover? We can't can't tell when because noone knows.

dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:42:33 PM

It is possible that Bitcoin's price drop down under 5000$ in this month, if the price keep decreasing this way. But It will rise again after this, because BTC price is volatile, and if you check the chart history you will see similar drops down followed by increasing of the price.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:48:15 PM

It hurts to see bitcoin at this leve specially when you bought it early this year, we can’t say yet that it can go down to $5k or it will bounce back now. No one knows, everything are possible but I am still confident on cryptocurrency. Just keep on holding, it will be alright soon.
bononlines

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

Keep going. This will happen again :)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:00:55 PM

The cryptocurrencies will go down and down till the panic is over. It is chinese new year, and a huge portion of this community are selling and there is a lot unsold coins in the market so the price is down.

It will go up once there is more demand

Hello world! Please join and help! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2861374)
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:10:58 PM

It's time to buy more bitcoin, and to those newbie here on cryptocurrency don't panic because prices may recover soon. I will buy more if bitcoin price will under $5000.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:32:38 PM

That is right it takes a lot of time to recover the value of bitcoin with end this year, I think some of the other country are totally banned the bitcoin and now the market was suffering and the people here too.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:39:29 PM

If Bitcoin falls below the level of 5,000 dollars, it will see the level of $ 10,000 in a day, the world knows that Bitcoin is not an unnecessary invention. And there are so many people waiting to buy Bitcoin.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
misterjo

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:03:07 AM

I do not think so, the price of bitcoin is already oversold and should not be able to lower more than $ 6,500, those who sell are people who are afraid and those who buy are the ones who know!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:37:53 AM

If there is no government policy, I think it will go up!

But if it goes down to $5,000, $5,000 might be a good investment opportunity! I think there will be a lot of money to buy BTC!

margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:53:25 AM

I think that with the current strong selling price, bitcoin prices will fall sharply further to reach $ 5400 today. As the psychology of profit taking before the holidays of Asian investors and the bad news from the Chinese market has made bitcoin decline over the past few days and no signs of increase again.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: