Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:56:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the crypto market recover?  (Read 35461 times)
Bluex4

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:41:27 AM

Yes sure , definitely will the crypto market recover . No one accurately predict cryptomarket maybe cryptomarket was already reached high value now it is value is low . In future crypto hit again old value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
drakewear322

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

platio.io

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:30:19 PM

The main principle of long-term investment - the longer the investment period in a particular coin, the more profit it will bring to the investor.

benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 05:16:22 AM

Again what I think for sure is that the market has recovered and is basically currently doing well. The volatility can be productive to those who trade intelligently and will be able to become a staple for future trends that will help the market grow further by the next three years.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
rdtt13

Activity: 186
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:40:51 AM

All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?

If you consider what happen last year , I think the market will recover when the holiday season starts just like last year where all of the cryptocurrency coins continuously falling but in the end of the month the market bounces back .

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
memyselfandi

Activity: 573
Merit: 100

Futurov

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:56:56 AM

I believe market can recover. Maybe not now or not in next month but I really sure it will recover. Some investors , big investors , big players waiting for the bitcoin to go dip and they will buy again and wait for the bitcoin to doubled or tripled their investment to cryptoworld.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:59:43 AM

I think the market recovery will last for several months because. I strongly believe in the future of blockchain technology. I think the market will soon recover.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:10:24 AM

Yes, very likely it will recover. It is quite normal for the market to be up and down, and I think it's traders that dictates this scenario. Somebody says, 2018 is a huge year for crypto, so maybe something good will happen in the crypto market, let's hope and wait for it. Just my 2 cents. Cool

zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:16:11 AM

Crypto will gradually improve and return to boom, be patient to welcome this. Don't be pessimistic, crypto's journey is still long and it will be tiring later. Be patient for your good.
Yes indeed, we must just have more patience to deal with cryto for this journey will come in a positive way.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Cordwel

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:06:01 AM

there are many possibilities. if the bitcoin ETF is approved, it is possible that the market will be pumped very high but if rejected it will be wasted very far but will definitely return to the stable point. that's the market in general. both in the crypto and conventional world.
ObroQ

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:47:06 AM

All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?

The market will recover at some point, you just have to wait a little bit longer. Maybe it won't recover to the previous values but it will still recover.
MariaAnxelLucia

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:52:45 AM

check last years august, in 2017 china BAN tradeing. and market will dumped, but after BTC fork market was reborned,

now ETH thinking about new fork. and i think 2018 will similar with 2017
7ak200

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:53:58 AM

this is old post, but good question for now to.
i think market will recover wery soon <3
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:27:52 PM

recover yes, the  market needed a huge correction, signs are showing that it found its bottom at the moment so we should see some growth in a few coins again.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:14:17 PM

All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?

Yes, without a doubt the market will recover and not only that, I still believe that the growth potential of the market is such that even the most ambitious predictions that have been made regarding cryptocurrencies will become reality in a short time.

Therefore, you must bear in mind that the growing number of ICOs that are emerging today is just a sign that the modern world is migrating towards the tokenization of the economy, and this will imply that sooner or later most economic exchanges of the world will be carried out by means of cryptocurrencies.
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:21:57 PM

I think all the cryptocurrency world need is more patience. I believe that the crypto market can recover again better, but for this, the coins need months or maybe years. I hope it doesn't take more than 6 - 9  months.

1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:37:10 AM

The cryptocurrency market is so unstable so we should expect that the market will recover no matter what , like right now most of the prices are bouncing back to it's good form because holiday season are coming.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:40:36 AM

Crypto will gradually improve and return to boom, be patient to welcome this. Don't be pessimistic, crypto's journey is still long and it will be tiring later. Be patient for your good.
Yes indeed, we must just have more patience to deal with cryto for this journey will come in a positive way.
Look at the market today slowly but surely. prices have risen little by little. not a problem the important thing is the price
in this good condition for the long term so that the market can recover slowly. yeah right be patient it will save you from losses
vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:04:34 AM

In my country of Vietnam there are many prohibitions for Crypto investors but we are still operating normally. We do not do illegal things, we are just making money from a potential market. I predict that the market will take 2 years to stabilize and grow strongly.

_w_b_t_

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:24:30 PM

It's not about banning someone or something, it's about the level of common interest. If most people consider cryptocurrencies a valuable thing, the growth will not stop anything.
Yamdel

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:45:47 AM

Every year bitcoin price will recover. In 2018 price of Bitcoin was $5999 after $11500 and now the price about 6400
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: