Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:48:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BEEASY - Blockchain ecosystem [BOUNTY]  (Read 16054 times)
EccLipSe

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:17:38 PM

Hey. I noticed that developers are very serious about security.
I like it. I think that this will attract new users.
Hi. I also noticed this. Probably the developers put a lot of effort and spent a lot of money to achieve this.
I'm sure it's not in vain.
Well, of course. They want the project to develop. And they are great at it.
Already, the project is gaining popularity. I think that in the near future it will be one of the best in this field.
I agree with you. A lot depends on the developers. They do a good job.
How do you think why?
This is a strange question. They are real professionals and they have enough experience to do this.
Therefore, they can perform absolutely any task.
Now I understand this. It turns out that we can not worry about anything?
Developers take care of everything?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:23:13 PM

Hi. I also noticed this. Probably the developers put a lot of effort and spent a lot of money to achieve this.
Already, the project is gaining popularity. I think that in the near future it will be one of the best in this field.
How do you think why?
This is a strange question. They are real professionals and they have enough experience to do this.
Exactly. We must trust them.
They are doing everything right and will soon achieve great success.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:28:31 PM

How do you think why?
Exactly. We must trust them.
They are doing everything right and will soon achieve great success.
Good. I think that you are telling the truth.
Let's see what will happen next. I'm sure that the project will be of use to me.
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:34:03 PM

I am newbie. Honestly, I know little about the project.
Where do I begin?
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:39:17 PM

Where do I begin?
Welcome to the project. I'm sure that you will not regret your decisions about your decision.
First you need to read the information about the project. It is necessary to understand everything.
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:44:55 PM

Where do I begin?
Welcome to the project. I'm sure that you will not regret your decisions about your decision.
First you need to read the information about the project. It is necessary to understand everything.
Well, I'll do it tomorrow. It seems to me that if I read the reviews of other users, it will also be useful.
I'm right?
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:50:04 PM

Where do I begin?
Well, I'll do it tomorrow. It seems to me that if I read the reviews of other users, it will also be useful.
I'm right?
Yes, right. You also need to follow the news of the project.
Developers very often tell something new and interesting.
dexter141

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:34:18 PM

if I add a hashtag today, they will be taken into account

CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:34:02 AM

As i understand it, this bounty company has reached the 2nd stage and has been extended. I think the earliest participants will receive a very good amount of tokens.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:36:52 AM

As i understand it, this bounty company has reached the 2nd stage and has been extended. I think the earliest participants will receive a very good amount of tokens.
The project shows itself very well and has already collected more than half of the hard cap. In any case, the participants of the bounty will receive their tokens .
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:40:03 AM

The project shows itself very well and has already collected more than half of the hard cap. In any case, the participants of the bounty will receive their tokens .
Moreover, the token itself has a very interesting structure . And gives good bonuses inside the platform.
vvv8

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:44:07 AM

Moreover, the token itself has a very interesting structure . And gives good bonuses inside the platform.
I haven't heard would you tell more?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:49:45 AM

All commissions within the platform will be at a 50% discount, the same discount will be on the rental of computing power, and much more.
vvv8

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:51:57 AM

All commissions within the platform will be at a 50% discount, the same discount will be on the rental of computing power, and much more.
This token has very good prospects for growth . The more it is used inside the platform the higher the price.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:55:26 AM

This token has very good prospects for growth . The more it is used inside the platform the higher the price.
The platform will be very multifunctional and variable, which in turn ensures the demand for the token. I think there is still a chance to participate .
vvv8

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:58:30 AM

The platform will be very multifunctional and variable, which in turn ensures the demand for the token. I think there is still a chance to participate .
Naturally, you need to participate, let you get a small number of tokens ,but these tokens will have a good growth potential.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:04:21 PM

This bounty is very huge number of people. And to join it almost at the end is not exactly worth it . The reason to go to antee for one month?
vvv8

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:07:43 PM

This bounty is very huge number of people. And to join it almost at the end is not exactly worth it . The reason to go to antee for one month?
I think a large number of participants says that this project will be a great success. The first indicator that shows the success of the project is its community.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:11:59 PM

I think a large number of participants says that this project will be a great success. The first indicator that shows the success of the project is its community.
Of course , there will always be a lot of people in such projects, it really has a great future and will certainly be in demand. But as for the bounty company, i think it's too late to start participating in it.
vvv8

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:13:53 PM

Of course , there will always be a lot of people in such projects, it really has a great future and will certainly be in demand. But as for the bounty company, i think it's too late to start participating in it.
Well, then i can advise you to look for questionable projects where there are few people and it is unknown whether you get your tokens or not)
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: