Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:04:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It is not yet over as bitcoin heading toward $4,500!  (Read 917 times)
omonuyak (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:57:43 PM

The was a time when bitcoin went from  $0.85 to 28 and clash to $3! IF you have followed bitcoin chart you will notice many of this related patterns.
Since middle of December that we have a reversals in price of bitcoin and almost all the altcoins, we have seeing a progressive bearish market. Bitcoin is heading toward  $4,500 and I hope we are all prepared to buy at the lowest price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:09:15 PM

There is so much support at 6000 and 5000 dollars. I do not think it will go below this support points.
juicyjanet88

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

MFG Token Sale - 1st of January

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:53:17 PM

There is so much support at 6000 and 5000 dollars. I do not think it will go below this support points.

I suspect a lot of support around 5500 if we ever reach such a level. It was the low of the previous 'crash' in November.

It's still very worthwhile considering that most coins are still up compared to where they were just a few months ago, in fact I think you'll be hard pressed to find any coins that aren't up over the last 3 months.

rushel22

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:54:13 PM

If it will happen that the price will go lower than $5000, then a lot of people can affor to invest in that case and they will gain more by the time that bitcoin will start to rise again its value. We all know that nowadays, the bitcoin value is a little bit depressing especially to those people who are investing bigger money. But that is normal in bitcoin, to rise and fall its value. So, it's better if we will not panic when that time comes.
donte872

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:46:18 PM

I suspect a lot of support around 5500 if we ever reach such a level. It was the low of the previous 'crash' in November.

It's still very worthwhile considering that most coins are still up compared to where they were just a few months ago, in fact I think you'll be hard pressed to find any coins that aren't up over the last 3 months.
I think the lowest that bitcoin can drop is the $ 6k level, at which point the bitcoin has very good support and I think it can not drop more than that according to the candlestick chart analysis. So you can buy near 6k $ to buy bitcoin.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:54:20 PM

I will never see that bearish trend on bitcoins' value but probably a $6000 correction will happen. I hope that this will discontinue since so much bloodbath is happening on the market by now.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:59:15 PM

Frankly speaking, the resistance point is 6800 dollars, the new resistance point is 6600 dollars level, but I do not think Bitcoin will fall to 4500 dollars level.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:14:18 PM

Hey guys. I just read a really good article about the falling price and support points.

Check it out here: https://qz.com/1196866/bitcoin-prices-could-be-40-lower-because-tether-propped-it-up/

It is worth the read.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:43:46 AM

Hey guys. I just read a really good article about the falling price and support points.

Check it out here: https://qz.com/1196866/bitcoin-prices-could-be-40-lower-because-tether-propped-it-up/

It is worth the read.
Well I think even if the price will rich $ 2000 we really didnt neef to get worried our fear cant really help us on this case maybe we should try to extend  our patience on the field we really need a long wait on this scenario.The best thing to do is to buy a lot of bitcoin and reserved it for the near future in case the price will rise.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:13:44 AM

It is worth the read.
Well I think even if the price will rich $ 2000 we really didnt neef to get worried our fear cant really help us on this case maybe we should try to extend  our patience on the field we really need a long wait on this scenario.The best thing to do is to buy a lot of bitcoin and reserved it for the near future in case the price will rise.
Well i SEE that there you have a basis on that I strongly agree on that because I also believe in bitcoin it will not fall forever because the nature of its price from the start is not really stable like  fiat bitcoin may change every now and then so then in preparation of the rising of bitcoin price we really need to buy bitcoin for us to gain a huge amount in the near future.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 03:48:27 AM

In my opinion Bitcoin will stopped its decline journey at 6000 USD and again it will start the increasing trend and it may happen in next two weeks as some worse fake news are still in circulation and soon good news will start coming. so lets see.

ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:13:26 AM

Now the price of btc has reached 6K USD i am waiting for the maximum lowest rate so that i can also buy more btc at the lowest available rate as every investment form there is even ups and downs in the bitcoin market aswell .If we just go through the market graph of btc of the past few years we can make out about the ups and down btc has gone through and there is nothing to panic about in this correction time.It is true some incidents that take place in the name of btc do affect the market value of btc as the rate of the btc is based on the trust that is being build in by the people within it and not backed or supported by any stock or gold reserve.

MiF

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:56:54 AM

Now the price of btc has reached 6K USD i am waiting for the maximum lowest rate so that i can also buy more btc at the lowest available rate as every investment form there is even ups and downs in the bitcoin market aswell .If we just go through the market graph of btc of the past few years we can make out about the ups and down btc has gone through and there is nothing to panic about in this correction time.It is true some incidents that take place in the name of btc do affect the market value of btc as the rate of the btc is based on the trust that is being build in by the people within it and not backed or supported by any stock or gold reserve.
Well even if the bitcoin will fall all over a huge price i believe it will rise again in the near future.I think bitcoin will experience  a huge dump.The bitcoin may pump because the price of it is really unstable so then the best thing to do is to buy and hold on it today for we can gain a huge amount in rhe near futjre by selling it in a high price.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

symphony X

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:01:07 AM

I almost bought some at 8k, gonna wait a few more days Undecided
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 05:14:22 AM

The was a time when bitcoin went from  $0.85 to 28 and clash to $3! IF you have followed bitcoin chart you will notice many of this related patterns.
Since middle of December that we have a reversals in price of bitcoin and almost all the altcoins, we have seeing a progressive bearish market. Bitcoin is heading toward  $4,500 and I hope we are all prepared to buy at the lowest price.

Yeah that positive feeling of buying at low, I like that one a lot. When we are going dip down then most of the people will buy it for sure because people and investors are getting very very bold about the investments into bitcoin and other crypto currencies. This way everyone is getting that perfect chance of entering into crypto at perfect time. If we keep our investment like this then we will help it regain the dominance over the other altcoins and thus maintaining its first rank as well as the higher prices for it.

The was a time when bitcoin went from  $0.85 to 28 and clash to $3!

There have been many more points into the history which were like this and similar to the current situation. So its no surprise that we are seeing he current trend in the market. This will continue always and we just need to keep looking after our investments.

I almost bought some at 8k, gonna wait a few more days Undecided

You may need to wait longer than that because its not way possible to cash those rates in few days, few weeks can be possible. Dont loose your patience. Just keep holding.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:21:22 AM

Right now Bitcoin is in correction mode and there is huge support at 6000$. Maybe it won't drop below 5500$, but it needs to consolidate in order to increase its price, let us wait and see how deep Bitcoin will reach.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:27:49 PM

I think the lowest that bitcoin can drop is the $ 6k level, at which point the bitcoin has very good support and I think it can not drop more than that according to the candlestick chart analysis. So you can buy near 6k $ to buy bitcoin.

Lol. I've noticed people saying that according to TAs bitcoin has a strong support at 11k, then 10k then 9k and so forth. If we dip below 6k then i won't complain. We should've been prepared for these kind of things when we bought our first satoshis. And i think all of us believe that there would be a bounce back, if not this month then probably march so i don't think there's any need to be paranoid

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:45:46 PM

i just gonna watch how will bitcoin do if it reaches to 4500-5000$
still going to hold even though the price drop hurts my head so bad.
but i guess it's time to buy bitcoin with its current price.
we don't know what will happen on the near future.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
pcdgroup

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:46:34 PM

I do not think it will go below this support points. 5000$ is a minimum
ovcijisir

Activity: 1491
Merit: 320

🐪 https://freebitco.in/?r=38535612

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 05:48:00 PM

I do not think it will go below this support points. 5000$ is a minimum

Yes, but can you back that up with some data or analysis? The truth is Bitcoin will be as worth as people will be willing to pay. No one knows will it drop to 1 $ or rise to 1.000.000 $

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: