Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:33:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💎Crystal Token: Evolutionary Virtual Staking platform 💎  (Read 2843 times)
crystaltoken (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:20:47 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 05:33:31 PM by crystaltoken

💎  CRYSTAL TOKEN  💎

Description

Crystal Token is a cryptocurrency token innovating the field of smart investments with the novel concept of Virtual Staking and different investment plans to satisfy the needs of all investors who desire a solid and constant passive income source. Besides the Virtual Staking, the scope of the project extends towards automated AI based trading services, gaming, advertising.

Token Specifications

ICO Supply: 7 Million
Circulating Supply (after the ICO): 15 Million
Maximum Supply: 28 Million
Contract Address: 0x26cb3641aaa43911f1d4cb2ce544eb652aac7c47

ICO

ICO consists of 3 stages and a final sale. Each stage consists of equal sized batches, and each batch is sold in multiple daily rounds.

ICO Price: Starts from 0.001 ETH

* Daily Rounds *
Each day, a random number of CYL tokens will be available for sale.  

* Automatic Buy *
Simply deposit BTC or ETH and they will be processed as a first-come/first-served process.
If tokens are sold out for the daily round, the deposited ETH/BTC will be queued and converted into CYL tokens during the following days.

* Sell or Burn *
Every day, all unsold tokens will be burned.

* Crystal Reward *
At the end each day, we proportionally distribute 10% of the received money to users holding at least 1,000 CYL tokens (not staked) in the dashboard. The distribution takes place in terms of VCYL tokens.

* Virtual Staking *
Our Virtual Staking programs aim to provide a solid and constant passive income source, capable to attack the huge volatility of cryptocurrency market.

Our program offers innovative features such as pure reinvest and bonus tokens.

A detailed overview of Virtual Staking programs is available in a dedicated leaflet available on our website.

Our vision for long-term sustainability implies that interests are paid in VCYL, our virtual currency tied to ETH. This choice makes us insensitive to the value oscillation in terms of USD, which has been the major critical point of many projects that failed before.

Even if the ICO is still in progress, our users can already open their Virtual Staking contract at the rate of 1 CYL = 1.5 VCYL, benefiting from daily passive income, even from the first day.

Business Models

* Automated trading *
Our trading bot adopts trailing stop exploiting different indicators which trigger trading decisions on a number of altcoins.
We aim to extend the current version with a dedicated module for arbitrage and AI / Machine Learning based techniques.
The trades performed by our trading bot are transparently shown on the dashboard in the dedicated trading bot section.

* Trading as a service *
Customers will have the opportunity to perform automatic multi-currency trading operations, using our in-platform trading service which exploits exchanges API keys.

* Crystal Exchange *
Innovative internal exchange for CYL and ETH tokens based on the concept of time window.
The price of a CYL token continuously oscillates until the end of the time window, purely on the basis of demand and offer.

* Additional Services *
Innovative features such as marketplaces, debit cards, advertising, gaming and pooling will provide additional value to Crystal Token as multi-purpose utility token and platform.

Each of these features will generate an income for the platform which allows to guarantee the sustainability of the platform.

A detailed overview of all the aspects are available in our white paper.

Resources

PJ3 ICO Review (English)
Udaman ICO Review (English/Korean)
ActionChris ICO Review (English)

💎 Crystal Token (CYL) 💎
Evolutionary Virtual Staking platform
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
holdmycoins

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:07:18 PM

Is there bounty program? If you have translation bounty I want to join it.

ozicryptos

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:40:51 AM

Crystal token review has been added to http://icoinfo.space/
Marcovanderstar

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:37:12 AM

It's a beautiful concept...I have trust that it will plan out!!
ryjin1007

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:43:37 PM

hi sir i want to offer my services to you please pm me on telegram @ryjin1007
robifuni

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:15:54 PM

Just a quick notification that Crystal Token is now listed on ICO Champs Smiley
thanks for notices sir.
I will see it and I really like this project. Good luck with this project Wink Wink

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:42:02 PM

I like your project. The idea is very interesting and if you really succeed in realizing your plans, then I think it will be cool. I wish you success!
bervang

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:10:10 AM

Hi! Your success in this business is a good opportunity for investors who need to use it. Tell me, are you planning a Bounty campaign? I would love to participate.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:21:15 AM

Hi! Your success in this business is a good opportunity for investors who need to use it. Tell me, are you planning a Bounty campaign? I would love to participate.
Yes would like to hear more about that. It looks like a interesting project but with low interest. I think it needs more attention.
bervang

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:53:49 AM

Yes would like to hear more about that. It looks like a interesting project but with low interest. I think it needs more attention.

Of course, now there are many underestimated projects and it is very difficult to find decent ones. I think that this project may interest many potential investors.
crystaltoken (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:09:18 AM

We already did some promotional activities in the past and often launch some contests in our Telegram channel.
Please follow us to participate in our activities  Smiley
bervang

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:18:10 AM

We already did some promotional activities in the past and often launch some contests in our Telegram channel.

Thanks for your response, the online support on the forum from the team is very important. I think the bounty campaign will help to tell about the project to as many potential investors as possible.
crystaltoken (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:21:40 AM

Thanks for your response, the online support on the forum from the team is very important. I think the bounty campaign will help to tell about the project to as many potential investors as possible.

Soon, one of our admin will start following this thread and will be available to answer to possible questions Smiley
Dieniz

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:13:24 PM

Yes, it is really very nice to meet a project that is very cleverly thought out and created from the beginning to the end, and I think that you will succeed if you continue this way. I wish you success
Tane

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:36:22 PM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
Ridorie

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:49:57 PM

The project is very interesting. I will study in more detail the white paper and, possibly, I will take part in ICO.
crystaltoken (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:56:56 PM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?

Yes, we have it, but I actually think that this image is really representative of our ICO now:
https://www.crystaltoken.co/assets/images/ico2/stage1_batches.png

We are preparing another representative image for all the services we are going to offer.
*TheDude*

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:02:42 PM

The project is very interesting. I will study in more detail the white paper and, possibly, I will take part in ICO.

Here you can find the whitepaper https://www.crystaltoken.co/assets/whitepaper/CrystalToken_WhitePaper.pdf?v1 if you need quick reply we are always on telegram chat too and also can use the trollbox on the website which is connected to the same chat https://t.me/crystaltoken_community  Wink
Dieniz

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:17:41 PM

I have one question, During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding?
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:18:57 PM

I have one question, During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding?

Usually, a month or two after the ICO, the token is added to the exchange. I think that this project is no exception.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: