Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:41:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💎Crystal Token: Evolutionary Virtual Staking platform 💎  (Read 2843 times)
*TheDude*

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:21:28 PM

Where can I see some examples of using in services like marketplaces games, debit cards and others?

Everything is shown once is fully develop, the team don't like to give the users unfinished products.

💎The Dude💎 - Crystal Token Admin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dieniz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:33:16 AM

I would like to know if the virtual staking value for changes with time or not? I mean rate of contracts

From the moment you start staking the value of your contract stays the same and when it ends you get your CYL tokens staked back + all the payouts you earned.

A fairly transparent scheme, which respects the interests of all parties. The team found a good solution.
zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:57:45 AM

Do you have plans to launch an airdrop project? It would be interesting. I think this will make the project more recognizable.
There won't be any airdrops for now, but actually you will be able to buy a tokens by your own funds

In any case, I plan to purchase a few tokens. This is a good opportunity to increase your investment portfolio in a good coin.
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:13:39 AM

Do you have plans to launch an airdrop project? It would be interesting. I think this will make the project more recognizable.
There won't be any airdrops for now, but actually you will be able to buy a tokens by your own funds

In any case, I plan to purchase a few tokens. This is a good opportunity to increase your investment portfolio in a good coin.

Indeed, this coin can have a high cost after a while. In addition, there is an opportunity to receive dividends.
gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:05:27 PM

Indeed, this coin can have a high cost after a while. In addition, there is an opportunity to receive dividends.
With that opportunities the whole project looks like really easy to invest, because risks are not so high
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:23:03 PM

How much do you prefer to pick on your portfolio? I'm goint around half ethereum or maybe more
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:32:49 PM

Hello there! What about tokens listing? When, where? I didn't find any information about it at your site. Thx in advance!

At least they will be on etherdelta as now usual happening. And next it will be something like cryptopia! In any case, most projects come just like this.

This is far from a fact. Etherdelta does not support new tokens on EPC 223. If at Crystal Token such token that on this exchange it will not be. Etherdelta is not a very good option.

The token is an ERC20 and it can be listed in forkdelta (etherdelta), Idex, Ddex, Coinexchange and so on. When the listing comes everyone will know about it.

Maybe it will be more in that list? I hope there will be HitBTC after some time, because it's my favourite exchange to use
gabriella

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:36:04 PM

Where can I see some examples of using in services like marketplaces games, debit cards and others?

Everything is shown once is fully develop, the team don't like to give the users unfinished products.

Good to hear about that rule for us, nobody likes to see unfinished projects in many ways, because it may ruin authority and reputation of team
orbitalcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:03:45 PM

Hello,

When does the ico ends? didn't it took more than what it was planed? thanks
gabriella

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:46:57 PM

Hello,

I think you should check this information on official website, it will be more trustworthly source for your answer
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:48:15 PM

Crystal Token introduces intellectual investments with the new concept
On this field it will be really one of the first projects of that kind, so we can predict here good chances to success in this
*TheDude*

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:16:36 PM

Hello,

Due to market conditions the ICO had to be stopped and now is open currently selling batches daily, if the batch doesn't sells entirely, the remaining tokens are burn.

You can learn more about it on crystaltoken.co and if you have further questions join on our telegram group t.me/crystaltoken_community

Riedbach

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:38:26 AM

Hello,

Due to market conditions the ICO had to be stopped and now is open currently selling batches daily, if the batch doesn't sells entirely, the remaining tokens are burn.

You can learn more about it on crystaltoken.co and if you have further questions join on our telegram group t.me/crystaltoken_community

How many tokens you put up for sale each day?
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:38:27 AM

Can you clarify the information about the exchanges? When will the Token be listed on Exchanges?
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:54:31 AM

Can you clarify the information about the exchanges? When will the Token be listed on Exchanges?

It's too early to talk about listing. I think, even if there are already preliminary agreements, the team will not be able to voice it.
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:46:03 AM

It's too early to talk about listing. I think, even if there are already preliminary agreements, the team will not be able to voice it.
That's the way exchanges works, nobody wants you to share this information, they just have their deals without any publishment
gabriella

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:53:32 AM

What do you plan to do with tokens that will not be sold during the ICO?
It's will be burned, or should be. Because it will help to save value after going in much more exchanges after ICO
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:07:15 PM

That's the way exchanges works, nobody wants you to share this information, they just have their deals without any publishment

Non-disclosure of this information may be a requirement of the exchange itself. So we are waiting for official announcements.
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:38:56 PM

What do you plan to do with tokens that will not be sold during the ICO?
It's will be burned, or should be. Because it will help to save value after going in much more exchanges after ICO
I think it will be the best way - burn this tokens after ico sales if they wanted to save value of their coin
gabriella

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:40:09 PM

Non-disclosure of this information may be a requirement of the exchange itself. So we are waiting for official announcements.
I think that official announcements will come to us within one-two weeks from ICO end date
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: