Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:32:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Cool Cousin - Network of Trusted City Guides and Locals. Sale March 2018  (Read 6507 times)
kvanier
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:32:38 PM

Our latest updates are all about staying safe, looking nice, and scaling up! Read more at our blog below:

https://blog.coolcousin.com/tech-news-updates-march-20/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:24:38 PM

I've been reading throughout this thread, and I just wanna remind you how important is to have a local "cousin" to help you get the best experience, regardless if it's a place, a piece of art or a part of a history. Having someone to share with is a golden key for all tourists. Thank you Cool Cousin for this amazing project!

Thanks for the kind words.
It's great that the team had such a wonderful idea! They are good fellows and their project deserves the highest ratings
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:14:10 PM

I've been reading throughout this thread, and I just wanna remind you how important is to have a local "cousin" to help you get the best experience, regardless if it's a place, a piece of art or a part of a history. Having someone to share with is a golden key for all tourists. Thank you Cool Cousin for this amazing project!

It's great that the team had such a wonderful idea! They are good fellows and their project deserves the highest ratings
Yes, this is a good and bright idea as a rainbow. I like the output of such creative projects that make our life brighter and more diverse, with a smile on our face. And also create a new community, common interests. That's cool. Always, with intires, I see off such projects.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Idun

Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:39:56 AM

Cool Cousin proposes a new way of traveling, in this article we review the project and its app (already in operation). Cool Cousin connects users with like-minded locals in more than six cities . https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/cool-cousin-app/
AzrailBogov

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:39:31 PM

Yes, this is a good and bright idea as a rainbow. I like the output of such creative projects that make our life brighter and more diverse, with a smile on our face. And also create a new community, common interests. That's cool. Always, with intires, I see off such projects.
This is really the most creative project I've ever met. You give only positive emotions and so people follow you!
AzrailBogov

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:39:54 PM

This is really the most creative project I've ever met. You give only positive emotions and so people follow you!
AzrailBogov

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:41:12 PM

Cool Cousin proposes a new way of traveling, in this article we review the project and its app (already in operation). Cool Cousin connects users with like-minded locals in more than six cities . https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/cool-cousin-app/
Already the application even works? I want to check it sooner, I want to get to know as many people as possible during my travels Smiley Smiley Smiley
KorolZhizni

Activity: 161

“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:26:55 PM

travel is always an urgent topic, the main thing is that the team was serious about the project and did everything as planned. tell me the date of sale of the tokens?

aarondes

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:45:13 PM

travel is always an urgent topic, the main thing is that the team was serious about the project and did everything as planned. tell me the date of sale of the tokens?

We are having our presale on April 10th starting with a 20% bonus and crowdsale will follow. Don't forget to get whitelisted for the presale, if you haven't already: https://www.coolcousin.com/ico/whitelist/
cryptodoubleo

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:21:41 AM

What are differents your project with other similar projects?

Cool Cousin is the only platform that allows for personalized recommendations based on the recommender rather than the location. At the end of the day, if 500 people recommended a restaurant, you don't know who they are. Our live map feature allows for real-time location and taste-based recommendations, which better suits flexible travel schedules. Most of our competitors profit off of content, without rewarding the users who created the content. With CUZ, Cool Cousin will become an ecosystem that empowers people to monetize their unique city knowledge and time spent.
We also offer unique concierge services as an affordable price, from booking, to personalized itineraries and recommendations - cut to size.

Our one-pager has more details: https://www.coolcousin.com/ico/coolcousin-onepager.pdf
marey zokan

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:46:53 AM

Great team and good company is the key to your success!! An interesting idea and of course a business approach!What I see in the work of the company!!Already known in the world!!I recommend this campaign to everyone
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:59:14 PM

Cool Cousin announces the incorporation of Eric Sheinkop, entrepreneur, acclaimed author and tech innovator and founder of Music Dealers as new business advisor. You can read the full announcement on Cool Cousin's blog:

https://blog.coolcousin.com/were-excited-to-welcome-our-new-advisor-eric-sheinkop-founder-of-music-dealers/
rukewetony

Activity: 325

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:39:55 AM

Already the application even works? I want to check it sooner, I want to get to know as many people as possible during my travels Smiley Smiley Smiley

Checkout Cool Cousin in App Store: https://goo.gl/ZYELei
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:43:18 PM

Cool Cousin is the easiest and quickest way to plan your travels. Imagine that you have brothers / sisters all over the world who think like you, and your interests coincide completely. Really amusing project  Shocked
Milcahh

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:48:39 PM

Good luck to you! Hope you're doing well!
KorolZhizni

Activity: 161

“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:49:48 PM

pleases the attitude of the manager to the project. I wonder why there is no proper activity in the topic. I think this project has a great future

sp7290

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:44:03 AM

Working product, but why you need Blockchain?
rukewetony

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:44:01 AM

Read up what our advisor Asaf Shavit has to say about the future of blockchain and Cool Cousin in prominent South Korean Blockchain magazine : http://www.blockchainnews.co.kr/m/view.php?idx=875
rukewetony

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:46:20 AM

Blockchain is going to power two very important parts of our product: A decentralized community, and a rewarding engine.

A decentralized community will allow us to scale much faster, and remain unbiased and authentic forever. We have a seed of over a 1000 trust worthy cousins, so "hijacking" the network to insert biases  is practically impossible. And the community gets rewarded for maintaining itself - accepting / rejecting applications to join, reviewing new content, making sure the local community is diverse and true to the city's nature.

Which leads me to the next reason - our rewarding engine. While people are able to get concierge / travel agent services from their cousins, many come because we offer great magazine-level content and recommendations. This is currently achieved by manually vet for every cousin and every recommendation. Our reward engine will reward users and cousins for improving the content of the ecosystem (taking better pictures of spots, correcting typos, reporting erroneous data etc), to keep the ecosystem fresh and clean for everyone to enjoy.
Tokenizing and decentralizing help achieve both

I’d add that the way we’ve designed Cool Cousin on the blockchain allows us to make a personalized service affordable to all while keeping it authentic and unbiased. At the same time, most experts in the travel industry will tell you that one of the biggest challenges any company in this space has to face is organic growth - we have a great organic growth channels and tokenizing them would be a huge boost to success
Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:11:14 PM

Blockchain is going to power two very important parts of our product: A decentralized community, and a rewarding engine.

A decentralized community will allow us to scale much faster, and remain unbiased and authentic forever. We have a seed of over a 1000 trust worthy cousins, so "hijacking" the network to insert biases  is practically impossible. And the community gets rewarded for maintaining itself - accepting / rejecting applications to join, reviewing new content, making sure the local community is diverse and true to the city's nature.

Which leads me to the next reason - our rewarding engine. While people are able to get concierge / travel agent services from their cousins, many come because we offer great magazine-level content and recommendations. This is currently achieved by manually vet for every cousin and every recommendation. Our reward engine will reward users and cousins for improving the content of the ecosystem (taking better pictures of spots, correcting typos, reporting erroneous data etc), to keep the ecosystem fresh and clean for everyone to enjoy.
Tokenizing and decentralizing help achieve both

I’d add that the way we’ve designed Cool Cousin on the blockchain allows us to make a personalized service affordable to all while keeping it authentic and unbiased. At the same time, most experts in the travel industry will tell you that one of the biggest challenges any company in this space has to face is organic growth - we have a great organic growth channels and tokenizing them would be a huge boost to success
It is important that we cannot change the most authentic reviews. Of course, there may be some malicious ones, but I believe most people will not participate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: