Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:59:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose a good ICO.  (Read 534 times)
mahimonliner (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:34:41 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 06:37:35 PM by mahimonliner

ICO's nowadays are number one money making system if you know how to make money from cryptocurrencies.
I myself investing on ICO's and they even returned me 10x of my investment. by the number of return you know how crazy the profit is!! But there is the question if the ICO' didn't hit exchange and didn't pass the test for exchange or simply the project is scam what will happen? The answer to the question is you loss your all money which you invested on the ICO. That is the truth about the ICO. So rude right?

Here is a solution,
1) Always invest what amount you afford to loss.
2) Do your own research about the coin before investment (don't listen anyone blindly because he
may also missing the key info)
3) Get to know about the project and know what will be the use of this token.
4) Always read the whitepapper and read Road map of the coin/token.
5) Follow them on social medias like twitter/facebook and on Telegram chat. I mean whole over the
Internet and collect peoples thoughts about the ICO.

That's it, you now know the basics of how to research about any ICO's.

Always try to find your own way to justify any ICO.
Upvote,Re-steem and follow and reply your own strategy so that we each other will learn new tips and strategy about selecting new ICO's.

THANKS for reading through.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:21:02 AM

This is a rather difficult process and it takes a long time. As far as I understand, you need to carefully read about the project in white paper. Then look at the development team, because the development team will depend on how successful the project will be.
JasonCroper

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:26:07 AM

Great opinion. Thanks for your post.
sultanali

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:27:32 AM

Thanks for sharing this amazing information it will help many newbies to understand more about ICO and check how to see if they are valid or not I also follow these steps to check if the ICO is good or not.
superloy

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:36:40 AM

ICO's nowadays are number one money making system if you know how to make money from cryptocurrencies.
I myself investing on ICO's and they even returned me 10x of my investment. by the number of return you know how crazy the profit is!! But there is the question if the ICO' didn't hit exchange and didn't pass the test for exchange or simply the project is scam what will happen? The answer to the question is you loss your all money which you invested on the ICO. That is the truth about the ICO. So rude right?

Here is a solution,
2) Do your own research about the coin before investment (don't listen anyone blindly because he
5) Follow them on social medias like twitter/facebook and on Telegram chat. I mean whole over the

Upvote,Re-steem and follow and reply your own strategy so that we each other will learn new tips and strategy about selecting new ICO's.

if you find this helpful don't forget to Smerit my profile.

Nice guide for choosing a good ICO.
For me, spotting good ICOs although quite difficult but I usually landed on their Telegraph Channel because the strength of the community what makes good reputation of a company or an ICO.
Good ICOs have no funding issues because companies are going to take care the funding and they will earn a lot more after the ICO will be successful. That's why we're going to see those ICO as in coinmarketcap.com and other Cryptocurrency related websites. Scam ICOs have no funding and could not advertise their project in any major Cryptocurrency sites.
Good ICOs are hiring and paying Veteran and Higher ranked bounty campaign managers that's why the bounty campaigns of Mr. Sylon, Needmoney, Yahoo and other good bounty campaign managers' ICOs are more successful than Newbie or Jr. Members. ICOs that are being managed by Newbies and Jr. Members are more likely scams.

Sorry brother, Merit System is a failure of this forum. I would even let it decay than giving it to others who don't care your 3rd language because English isn't my native language.

emmanborromeo67

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:40:17 AM

For me if i choose good ico is depends of a road map of a ico and the manager of the ico is trusted if the rank are big and the trust rating is good the the ico are great.
mahimonliner (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:42:57 AM

Here is a solution,

For me, spotting good ICOs although quite difficult but I usually landed on their Telegraph Channel because the strength of the community what makes good reputation of a company or an ICO.
Good ICOs have no funding issues because companies are going to take care the funding and they will earn a lot more after the ICO will be successful. That's why we're going to see those ICO as in coinmarketcap.com and other Cryptocurrency related websites. Scam ICOs have no funding and could not advertise their project in any major Cryptocurrency sites.
Good ICOs are hiring and paying Veteran and Higher ranked bounty campaign managers that's why the bounty campaigns of Mr. Sylon, Needmoney, Yahoo and other good bounty campaign managers' ICOs are more successful than Newbie or Jr. Members. ICOs that are being managed by Newbies and Jr. Members are more likely scams.

Sorry brother, Merit System is a failure of this forum. I would even let it decay than giving it to others who don't care your 3rd language because English isn't my native language.
Thanks for passing by and yes telegram and social medias are great way of judging any ico.
Merit system is not appreciated by so many members, it doesnt always defines the quality of a member.

ok bozz

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:53:46 AM

if I am alone to know an ico is good or not I usually see from tokens sold if many tokens sold or already exceed the target of the project in my opinion it is good and most ico now has exceeded the target of the project.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:00:31 PM

Newbies won't be able to easily distinguish fake ICOs and this guideline will be very helpful to them. It takes time to know the clues of fake ICOs and an added hint is you need to know the credibility of the campaign manager handling the ICO. ICO investment is the new trend nowadays and it is extremely important to be careful. The money you put on something are risked by your decisions, do not rush and just put your money on a good-sounding ICO name. Learn its background and verify its authenticity.

carlowell

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 12:00:55 PM

Here is a solution,

Thanks for passing by and yes telegram and social medias are great way of judging any ico.
Merit system is not appreciated by so many members, it doesnt always defines the quality of a member.

Good ICOs can be spotted on social media and top applications ads and I often see ICOs on Facebook, Messengers and also the above mentioned in major Cryptocurrency related sites like www.coinmarketcap.com etc.
Because the members of the social media community are hardly faked and you need to invest a lot of time and hardware resources if you want to fake the Telegram Channel.
Yes, Merit system isn't appreciated because I noticed that only higher ranks are often exchanges sMerits due to they are almost fluent in english as being said that most members in this forum English isn't our native language.

busua

Activity: 129
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:04:14 PM

I participated in a lot of ICO, encountered a hundredfold, also encountered runway project, summed up the experience, novel, hot, unique are relatively easy to be successful, some unknown, the team And technology are not mature should be carefully considered, and secondly, do not put the eggs in a basket
Bryan13

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:06:30 PM

We dont exactly know a good ico but the first thing you need to do before investing in any ico project is check the project roadmap know the team behind the project. Then check if the project have a thread in this forum because it will help to you if the project is real or scam.
kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:06:56 PM

I think there are some parts we should consided in a investment.

The first is the team. Invest in a project is invest in a person. If the people in the project is worth to invest, it is half sucess in that.

The second is the relationship between the project with blockchain. Is the project must based on blockchain?

The last is use of token. Is there must has a token in the project?
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:09:33 PM

You have to research on the net, you would get tons of information about ICOs. You have to read white paper of various ICOs to know about the projects.

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:11:23 PM

Here is a solution,

Your post is right but most people will not do what like your post because the point is, just follow the dev team activity and if has full progress, replace our money into it. You have to understand ICO is new product and need more proof to get trust from us. I see people only see from concept and roadmap, if the goal is realistic and than put our money into it. I do that and not waste my time to research.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Ralphson

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:16:51 PM

ICOs are becoming numerous nowadays.Though it is a cool way to make money but you also stand a risk of losing your funds...Before you put your hard earned money into any ico,conduct a good ressearch about the token. find out the project backing the coin..the project should be able to solve a problem...the team behind the project should be professionals with good reputation.read their roadmap and white paper well..follow them on social media..and above all invest what you can afford to lose.
Xerox101

Activity: 152

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:20:10 PM

The best way to choose the good ICO was to study first the back ground and history of that ICO. Then learn how it works and how its trend in the market. If you learn that then you can decide what will be the best ICO for you to invest.
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:23:12 PM

Here is a solution,

Your post is right but most people will not do what like your post because the point is, just follow the dev team activity and if has full progress, replace our money into it. You have to understand ICO is new product and need more proof to get trust from us. I see people only see from concept and roadmap, if the goal is realistic and than put our money into it. I do that and not waste my time to research.

Doing some in-depth research on the team background is also very neccesary and what the project seeks to solve.ICO's with prototype and already existing products has high potential of becoming a success.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2002
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:31:17 PM

There are many good ICO out there but there are also many good actors(scammers). So you have to be careful in choosing ICO. For me,some websites like ICObench.com,ICOtrack. com can be your reference in finding good ICOs. These websites rate ICOs according to their own resources. But of course,this will only serves as your reference,you need to research on your own. Read their whitepaper and check if the identity of the developers are true. With this way,you can verify if the ICO is good or not.

JasonCroper

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:35:28 PM

Thanks for your offer. It is very useful for a newbie.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: