Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:36:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Predictions for New Year's  (Read 258 times)
Rebldomakr (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:48:41 PM

We have seen a staggering and, quite frankly, unbelievable growth for Bitcoin.
There has been equally as much doubt as there has been ambition, but I think at the end of the day we are all pleased with where have have ended up so far!

As it's a very good idea to keep an open-mind about these things, I'm interested in some general speculation: where do you think we will be by the end of the year or the beginning of 2018?
Based on previous patterns, the increase in growth and mapping the past few peaks I am sitting quite comfortable on $13,000, just in time for a correction in mid-January.

But what are your thoughts, and why?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
davidjoshua

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:55:34 PM

My group in the new year is 1bit priced at about $ 13000 and it's going to grow even more in the future
I believe in bitcoin and it will be $ 20000 in 2019 Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
overcliff433

Activity: 216
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:09:57 AM

I think at the end of January, btc will be trading at the price of 15.000$ at least
Blue9999

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:18:34 AM

I will go with 11,000-12,000$ (that is if not a big dump or correction happen)
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:06:56 PM

prediction has always been a hot potato and until now there are still many people making the same thread as before.
IMO in essence this year we will just walk on a winding road, before Get together to welcome $ 22k in the future.
right now we just need to be patient.
uncleduckerr

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:32:36 PM

Prediction for New Year 2019 is $57,644 and that is based on going backwards while at the same time estimating for incoming people everyday. Obviously there are a ton of factors that can change a prediction, but I sincerely think the range will end up being 50-75k and I don't think we will come close to 100k this year.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:22:12 PM

Though this thread was opened in November and after I have gone through it I find out that many predictions were made and some are still predicting were bitcoin is going to be in 2018.
we should note that bitcoin is going to mave it highest upward price movement this year are the early we accept this as a fact the better it will be for us.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:50:59 PM

Though this thread was opened in November and after I have gone through it I find out that many predictions were made and some are still predicting were bitcoin is going to be in 2018.
we should note that bitcoin is going to mave it highest upward price movement this year are the early we accept this as a fact the better it will be for us.

Although its good to revisit some (not so) old post like this and see how those predictions came out. Well at the end of the year we peak at around $19K and drop significantly to $16K if I'm not mistaken. So I say that some of those who put their predictions has been in the range.  Grin

Sadly though at the beginning of the year and up to know, we are still hoping that we can see even just above $11K because suddenly the air around the market has changed a lot and now we are witnessing the bears taking over the ecosystem.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████