Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:15:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]EQUI - Bridging Crypto with traditional Venture Capital. Presale 01.03  (Read 10009 times)
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:06:52 AM

Hey guys Equi support replied .. they thanked me and said they would reply by 1st October. Is this not funny to you guys how they play hide and seek games.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:10:46 AM

And based on the last back and forth discussion they (EQUI capital) promised it will be in September and right now they are shifting to October, I still remember when Liar Mone said it Global Announcement was coming in 10 time sometime in July. These people are not to be trusted in any way.
superman99

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:35:16 PM

Based on the last back and forth discussion they (EQUI capital) promised it will be in September any updates in this regards.
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:51:33 PM

Based on the last back and forth discussion they (EQUI capital) promised it will be in September any updates in this regards.

Absolutely no update except the changing of Equi's name to Equi Global, September news is to buy time. Don't expect much from this project if you don't want to be disappointed
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:39:49 PM

Absolutely no update except the changing of Equi's name to Equi Global, September news is to buy time. Don't expect much from this project if you don't want to be disappointed
EQUI capital is using the blockchain to take interested investors to that startup stage for promising business startups, so that they will have opportunities to invest using the EQUI tokens in their personal desired volumes and reap the profit that comes along with the business growth. Wait for release! Cheesy
khroma

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:01:11 PM

EQUI capital is using the blockchain to take interested investors to that startup stage for promising business startups, so that they will have opportunities to invest using the EQUI tokens in their personal desired volumes and reap the profit that comes along with the business growth. Wait for release! Cheesy

Well all I can say is these guys at Equi are a bunch of crafty individuals who are greedy waiting to pounce on unsuspecting investors who don't have a clue what they intend to do. With a bogus ever changing WP and objective be sure to be reaped off especially by the co-founders.
Scholles

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:30:28 PM

Hey guys Equi support replied .. they thanked me and said they would reply by 1st October. Is this not funny to you guys how they play hide and seek games.
Excellent support )  1st October ? 2019 or 2020 ? Grin This is not a game of hide and seek,this is a stupid and dirty  game.These people do not care about their reputation.

Wait till you read this article: https://wingsoverscotland.com/black-snake-mone/
I bet you the name change should be SCAM GLOBAL and NOT Equi Global because this project is all about fraud, deceit and scam. The global community is beginning to see the picture as it is.
DonPea

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:34:25 PM

Excellent support )  1st October ? 2019 or 2020 ? Grin This is not a game of hide and seek,this is a stupid and dirty  game.These people do not care about their reputation.

Wait till you read this article: https://wingsoverscotland.com/black-snake-mone/
I bet you the name change should be SCAM GLOBAL and NOT Equi Global because this project is all about fraud, deceit and scam. The global community is beginning to see the picture as it is.

I am happy to see that media houses and the UK be notified of this project and how it defrauded investors with Mone claiming to be a guru in cryptocurrency, no wonder her lingerie business failed
khroma

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:42:47 PM

Of course they are not truthful in any way, I doubt they would ever pay anything because of their greed, selfishness and confusion rampaging the fraudsters.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:47:45 PM

Many media outlets lapped up her soundbites unquestioningly, a handful were less convinced, expressing concern over both the viability of the project and the character of its co-founder.
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:12:13 PM

Well, from the link above and the article I have read it shows that Lady Michelle Mone is know for failure and deceit. Is good a thing that the media is taking it to everyone's doorstep.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:16:19 PM

I clearly recall seeing a completely valid message that challenged EQUI, and it was removed. So are you removing "spam" or just censoring anyone who says something you don't like? Not sure why you mention a strong policy against product/service promotions, the messages that were removed had nothing to do with that...

They are censoring anyone and they are making a lot of false claims all the time. I don't know if this will end well at all.
I noticed this as soon as they began to hide the results of a public sale, and 10 times stated about the same amount that they collected  Huh but the site becomes more beautiful  Grin  Grin  Grin

They seem to be professional scammers. Now threatening people with lawyers if they keep spreading the truth about Equi. This is crazy as they say they are extremely rich people. Why would they do something like this then?

This is shows how amateurish, childish the team is in their line of thought. I advice no one to be decieved by their continuous lies and for unsuspecting investors do not throw in money here!!! I look forward to when the team would be brought to book and pay for their atrocious actions.

They deserve to be sued and taken to court. There are videos where they say they raised $7 million, and now they say they only raised a few hundred thousand. Don't know what's going on behind the scenes, but they are scammers obviously.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
superman99

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:13:58 PM

What do people do with the original equi coins that where deposited into wallets prior to the change??
DonPea

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:45:57 PM

I clearly recall seeing a completely valid message that challenged EQUI, and it was removed. So are you removing "spam" or just censoring anyone who says something you don't like? Not sure why you mention a strong policy against product/service promotions, the messages that were removed had nothing to do with that...

They are censoring anyone and they are making a lot of false claims all the time. I don't know if this will end well at all.
I noticed this as soon as they began to hide the results of a public sale, and 10 times stated about the same amount that they collected  Huh but the site becomes more beautiful  Grin  Grin  Grin

They seem to be professional scammers. Now threatening people with lawyers if they keep spreading the truth about Equi. This is crazy as they say they are extremely rich people. Why would they do something like this then?

This is shows how amateurish, childish the team is in their line of thought. I advice no one to be decieved by their continuous lies and for unsuspecting investors do not throw in money here!!! I look forward to when the team would be brought to book and pay for their atrocious actions.

They deserve to be sued and taken to court. There are videos where they say they raised $7 million, and now they say they only raised a few hundred thousand. Don't know what's going on behind the scenes, but they are scammers obviously.

Nothing they say is true, except they gave themselves away when they actually said they raised 7million usd, other funds they raised afterwards they didn't publicly declare anymore. They don't want people looking into their affairs obviously. Too much scam going on, people should investigate Projects properly before investing
Scholles

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:52:25 PM

What do people do with the original equi coins that where deposited into wallets prior to the change??

Those tokens are useless to you now bro, the admins said it themselves, so you've been ripped off too bad. Check out this Equi scam accusation thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4806055.40
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:58:22 PM

I saw  someone ask some very sensitive questions on their Telegram group, to my utmost dismay, he hasn't been removed or banned rather he was told they would reply him in dm, can you imagine that.
DonPea

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:01:46 PM

It is quite clear they have a lot of shady scheme going underground they don't want the general public to know. It is certain they are not giving inside information about the project and don't want people collaboratively vet/judge the project? My advice stay away from this time bomb.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:51:11 AM

Nothing they say is true, except they gave themselves away when they actually said they raised 7million usd, other funds they raised afterwards they didn't publicly declare anymore. They don't want people looking into their affairs obviously. Too much scam going on, people should investigate Projects properly before investing

People gave them a lot of credit because they claim to be billionaires. There first $7 million was fake and maybe committed by themselves to create some FOMO. And now that money has allegedly been withdrawn again.... Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Jovovich

Activity: 316
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:50:17 AM

is dis the new global announcement from euqi?
http://equiglobal.com?

aarunning another scam?
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:56:26 AM

Hmm are these news for real?
Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak Joins Crypto Startup Equi
https://www.coindesk.com/apple-co-founder-steve-wozniak-joins-crypto-startup-equi-report/

That sounds really impressive but there are no news in the topic and in telegram group.
Any other project would shout from the rooftops about this and it is silence up in here.
Strange.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: