Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:15:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Indonesian Banks, Bitcoin Is Not A Valid Means Of Payment In Indonesia.  (Read 205 times)
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:25:56 PM

Not only in Indonesia, in other countries I think that prohibits bitcoin also the same, because everyone has the right to invest money wherever. the bank has no power to ban completely. banks have only been panicked by the rapidly expanding digital currency technology while still maintaining the paper.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:49:33 PM

Not only in Indonesia, in other countries I think that prohibits bitcoin also the same, because everyone has the right to invest money wherever. the bank has no power to ban completely. banks have only been panicked by the rapidly expanding digital currency technology while still maintaining the paper.
I think it's only because of the goverments , actually there are so many residents already accepted the appearence of Bitcoin but the only barrier left is the prohibitions of goverments on Bitcoin.
I think they never gonna let Bitcoin free in their country unless goverments are going to disappear.
golek upo

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:55:03 PM

One of the reasons the banning of the bitcoin  (blockchain system) in each country is a concern of the government about the development of bitcoin a potentially lethal local bank for a conventional.

jasydoggye

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:44:00 AM

It’s unfortunate. Not just Indonesia, few more countries have imposed little bit restriction on it in some form. But that doesn’t make it illegal either. It won’t take much time for Governments to understand Crypto fully and release all the restrictions.
raul lemos

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:03:06 PM

One of the reasons the banning of the bitcoin  (blockchain system) in each country is a concern of the government about the development of bitcoin a potentially lethal local bank for a conventional.

yeah i agree, also i heard before the indonesian bank is currently develop blockchain with digital rupiah as a payment method. means that rupiah will adapt the blockchain system without bitcoin intervene.
mimakter

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:22:00 AM

In fact, now many developing countries do not admit the legal status of the bitcoin, they believe that investment in bitcoin will cause a market bubble, once the bubble blown up, it will destroy a lot of investors, and most of investors are not much rich. once they loss their money which carrys their dreams and hope, it will cause a series of social unrest.
pastelbasah

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:20:53 AM

although Indonesian banks have not yet acknowledged bitcoin and still prohibit users that bitcoin is not a valid means of payment in Indonesia, it will not stop bitcoin users in Indonesia. because already too many bitcoin users even looking for income through bitcoin. how opinion exists

You are right and many Indonesians are currently looking for income through bitcoin.
in Indonesia alone uses only legitimate money to transact and refuse once with transactions using bitcoin for different reasons than some government employees there.
brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:58:54 AM

i believe on what dothebeats said there is no formal letter that saying bitcoin is illegal on the country of India. not just money laundering and also because all of the possible illegal transactions that may cause, because of just what you said there are a lot of people on India are using bitcoin. They are studying bitcoin very carefully on how will they add taxes too and implement things beyond their control.

So, what is this ban? If you read the RBI circular, they have never used the words "ban" pertaining to bitcoins. It has only prevented any organisation regulated by the central bank to deal with businesses that have anything to do with crypto currencies. Practically, this means banks will have to stop deposits and withdrawals to and from Indian rupee on crypto currency exchanges. This news spread widely and was seen as a “ban on bitcoin”.

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/64191614.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:47:55 AM

at this day and age when a lot of big countries are adopting bitcoin and are considering it as a legal way of payment, if some random country decides to do something else in the opposite direction that would be like shooting themselves in the foot!
and that is what Indonesia is doing, they are preventing their advancement and falling behind in the wold of technology and cryptocurrency adoption. and that would just make things harder for their people, they won't stop using bitcoin anyways.

your opinion is right, the Indonesian state refused technological progress of the future, I myself from Indonesia, the members of the government still have not accepted the existence of technology that will develop in the future, they are not aware that technology can not be damaged, in Indonesia alone the government forbids the use of bitcoin in system of direct selling and purchase but not prohibit if only to be traded in the market,
on the one hand the government forbids and on the one hand its community uses its existence (bitcoin / altcoin) to another
freetokens

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:58:32 PM

Indonesian banks are restricting and not accepting the bitcoin trading as well , not allowing the people to purchase bitcoin. Banks are telling it will cause money laundering and funds to terrorist. People are hoping govt will bank crypto in due course of time.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:15:43 PM

for now Indonesia has not legalized bitcoin as a digital currency. but indonesian people use bitcoin as an investment, or daily trading for profit, but i know some bali entertainment place accept payment by using bitcoin. did not rule out the future bitcoin will be legalized in Indonesia.
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:00:00 PM

yes in indonesia bitcoin is illegal but just can not be used as a means of payment, to make it place to invest and earn income it is not prohibited
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:14:31 PM

yes, the Indonesian government issued a regulation on the prohibition of payment transactions using bitcoin.
Blekok001

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:33:18 AM

Bank Indonesia has also expressed fears over the growing number of Indonesians who have been active in the Bitcoin world.
With or without the support of Bank Indonesia, I am sure that Indonesians who are interested in Bitcoin will be more and more, after what they get from Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: