Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:04:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is bitcoin over?  (Read 3414 times)
Quesdana

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:46:29 PM

Bitcoin price is getting down just like ski slop!
Is bitcoin over? do you think bitcoin will recover their price?
I'm afraid, I lost my everything almost 2million....
If you are investing in bitcoin with that amount, that would be a normal reaction with current market situation. I would also feel anxious considering that i would lose almost half of that amount. But i think you violate the first rule of investment which is invest money that is extra and you can afford to lose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:54:33 PM

Bitcoin is not over. I believe the price will recover at the right time. Be patient friend. Bitcoin is impossible to end. The dump down of bitcoin is normal. That is the flow of the market.
godsavethebitcoin

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 12:56:07 PM

Is it the end of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? First of all, let’s find out the reason why this question is very popular nowadays.

Bitcoin: from $20,000, in December 2017, to $7,000.
Ethereum: from $1,450, in January 2018, to $380.
Ripple: from $3.90, in January 2018, to $0.50.
Bitcoin cash: from $4,400, in December 2017, to $660.
Litecoin: from $380, in December 2017, to $120.

These are only the first 5 cryptocurrencies ordered by market cap. It’s obvious that there is a strong downtrend since the beginning of 2018.
So is it the end of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? I can only share my point of view: NO!

We always talk about investing in cryptocurrencies, most of people don’t even know what they can be used for, how, why. Any of these cryptocurrencies has a team behind that is working to develop a technology that can be useful for people. We are talking about a new technology, which can improve people’s lives.

How many people have an iPhone or a Mac?
Let's talk about Apple’s stock price between 1995 and 1996. The price went from $1.54 to $0.57 (-63%) in less than one year. Today’s price is $166.

Have you ever bought something on Amazon? It’s very convenient, isn’t it?
If you check the chart of Amazon’s stock price between August and November 2008, you will find that the price went from $88 to $35 (-60%) in 3 months.

Do we really need to talk about the dot-com bubble? 🙂

I have received a few messages during last weeks. I can summarize them with: “all the cryptos are going down, how are you handling this situation? Are you not worried?”.
When you invest in a cryptocurrency (I’m not talking about trading), you invest in the company behind it. As I say in my course, you perform a due-diligence of the company, studying the project, the founder, the team, the development through the years etc.
You are not alone in this boat. If you lose your investment, the company loses its project.
I lost 22% of my investments in cryptocurrencies since January 2018. I’m not happy about it, but I’m glad that this crisis is removing all the “take-the-money-fast-and-run” from the market. At the end, I believe it will be just like the stock market. You buy a share of the company that you believe in, that you share the same vision with. If you keep thinking of cryptocurrencies like gambling, you will panic even after seeing -10%. If you take time to think about it and start to see cryptocurrencies like an investment in the company, an investment in a new technology, an investment in something that can be the future, you will live this crisis much better.

Let’s also talk about the technologies that they are developing. Right now the technology is rudimentary, many teams are working on solving problems and they are finding solutions every month. I started to use internet in 2000, I was 10. Do you remember the sound of dial-up modem?
It is funny to hear it now, 18 years after I started to use the internet. How many things have changed? How the technology improved? How many people were skeptical about that technology at the beginning?

So if you ask me “is this the end of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies?”, I tell you: “this is just the beginning”.

Full article here: http://quoraforexquestions.com/the-end-of-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrencies/
neoandtrinity

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:02:36 PM

Bitcoin price is getting down but like legend never die, as we can see price $7100  now with the price 2016 up more than 1000%
andibongkol

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:09:44 PM

I think most people who invest in crypto lose, the price reduction of bitcoin and altcoin may be caused by the world economy, I think almost all investments have decreased, in my opinion this is only temporary and now I just hold and wait for the price rise
not only that. people deliberately raised the issue to be able to drop the bitcoin price. so I'm sure that now it's probably a lot of people who understand this is just waiting for a matter of time just to be able to ride

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:13:13 PM

Yeah, we may feel the sudden down of bitcoin in the market but it is normal, as you can see and if you read some articles about bitcoin they say it that it is normal because bitcoin has an unstable price and it will always changing because of some factors that influence its price, so we can say that bitcoin is not officially over.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
doaremon

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 01:15:39 PM

Same topic---
This topic is similar with this one---
As you can see from the last couple of months price of bitcoin going down and down..
Is this the beginning of the end?

To me I don't think so. Bitcoin is the mother of all the crypto currency present. It's also the only crypto currency which is very old one. It made many invertors profitable due to it's value ups and downs. If bitcoin wanted to be shut down then it already would had been shut down.
So, I think it's just , Bitcoin is going through a bad moment that's all.

Just be patient and wait. The price will be up again.

decano

Activity: 316

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:57:50 PM

If you look at the price of bitcoin every day, then you will be absolutely worried. Do not look every day, prefer long-term investment. Do not worry about falling prices. Bitcoin is the new digital gold. BitCoin will never end. Btc will continue to live as long as it is demanded.
Yle725

Activity: 93

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:13:14 PM

No, the bitcoin is not over! it's just a bad period, consider that even in the past years there have been these periods, you need only a lot of patience and believe in the potential of this new technology.

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
quirman77

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:53:53 AM

at the moment I think the market is churning, so from that I do not think you should be panicked, and bitcoin will not end that easily.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:03:18 AM

I think not because there are still many people who want to target or find a bitcoin and want to get it and I think the bitcoin has not ended.
jhonycrypto

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:06:40 AM

I do not think Bitcoin is over because Bitcoin now is very popular to the world we cant say niw that Bitcoin is over because no one knows what will happen in the future but now for me i think it depends on investors traders and buyers. Smiley
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:08:12 AM

for some people it is so. they assume that the bitcoin heyday is up. and now live story saja.tapi for those who still exist and have a sense of high optimism still hope bitcoin can still rise again in time.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:21:24 AM

If you look at the price of bitcoin every day, then you will be absolutely worried. Do not look every day, prefer long-term investment. Do not worry about falling prices. Bitcoin is the new digital gold. BitCoin will never end. Btc will continue to live as long as it is demanded.
people are too worried that they can only predict a fall in prices. their panic will make the price go down. let alone in the added media that worsen the situation
tintinbongs

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:36:49 PM

I think no, even the price of bitcoin is going down. If people never stop in supporting bitcoin, bitcoin will never die.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:13:24 AM

It is just a bad phase and Bitcoin may emerge more strongly.
Yes panic is not the wise decision because most of the time bitcoin price use to decrease and increase but we should not have to lose our patience, if we will go to have long time investment trust me there will not be any issue about bitcoin price to be high, I know bitcoin will increase very high this year but only if we will not lose our trust for bitcoin, more investors are consulting for bitcoin so that it is increasing the price of bitcoin, buy now mate bitcoin is gonna be more active again.
joykulot

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:18:01 AM

I don't think so. Yes the price is still low but I don't think that btc will end. I know btc will recover again, not this time but in the time without you expecting. Trust the btc.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:18:28 AM

How You can say bitcoin is over.?
Remember you have mentioned that you have lost 2 million so i want tell you that before investing you need to make a plane for your business so that if you can face loss or profit then how you can handle that. While regarding to bitcoin over or price of bitcoin going down then its the part and most improtant quality of bitcoin that its price is varying with time its not necessary that every time price will bump or dump continuously but no one know what will happen to price in coming hour. So always keep patiance and in touch with forum and wait for a golden chance.
always1337

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:25:47 AM
Merited by matedrink24 (1)

I can surely tell you that the one that keep saying Bitcoin is over, Bitcoin is dead , don't hold any Bitcoin in his hand at all, and all he wants to see is the miserable of others, which will make him happy ( this is weirdo's habits). So just ignore them all and don't let their filthy words touch you and your Bitcoins at all, don't let them got a chance to do it.

zedrickjuls

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:29:22 AM

Bitcoin is not yet over.Most people are worried about the price decline but don't worry because it won't stay this for so long.Bitcoin will surely recover all of this.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: