Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:53:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin $1000?  (Read 663 times)
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:48:20 PM

Ask yourself, if you are selling a loss at this time, for what and to whom do you sell?

If you are good at short trade to increase your coin number please. If you do not have that skill, ask yourself, why should I sell a loss?

Are you afraid crypto will end in this February?

I think not, crypto is not pokemon or agate. It's an era, a new era for the internet. We just started, then you stop here?

I think if BTC can survive the bad news of massive hack on MT GOX the previous year. This year's news is just gravel dust passing by.

No, certainly not! Cryptocurrency will not end this month and it will not end ever! Bitcoin will recover and gain a LOT. IMHO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:32:18 PM

$1000 seems too low for the Bitcoin price to drop. If we compare to the crash in 2013, the price dropped from about $1200 to around $200 over the course of a year or so. If we get the same percentage drop this time, that would put Bitcoin to around $3300 just using rough numbers. That seems unlikely also, but you never know. I think the difference this time is that there are a lot more investors in the market.
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:07:12 PM

$1000 seems too low for the Bitcoin price to drop. If we compare to the crash in 2013, the price dropped from about $1200 to around $200 over the course of a year or so. If we get the same percentage drop this time, that would put Bitcoin to around $3300 just using rough numbers. That seems unlikely also, but you never know. I think the difference this time is that there are a lot more investors in the market.

There are also more new people getting into it, and I think if they bought high and are for the first time since buying watching the price drop like it is, they could easily spook and sell. Those of us who have been involved for a while have seen this before and other than selling a little here and there, for the most part can simply wait out these lows or even use them to buy more.

There's been a string of bad news for various cryptocurrency projects, and I think that's also spooking some people into selling.

It will pass...
jimrome

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:21:08 PM

I think if BTC can survive the bad news of massive hack on MT GOX the previous year. This year's news is just gravel dust passing by.
The MT GOX hack happened four years back and do you think that the market is feeling the selling pressure solely because of some hacks,it is not the case,there are regulations being imposed or planning to be imposed in the market and some of the investors are scared whether the coins or exchanges will be banned and so is the reason the market is going down.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:11:53 PM

I suggest to all bitcoin holders to not sell your bitcoin for so low price. You will be sorry next month selling for so low price if don't need now urgent cash money.
bonusdeposit (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:44:56 AM

Well, I've read all the comments you've given.
maybe $ 1000 is not the right number, I think $ 2000- $ 3000 is fair enough for bitcoin prices at the end of february.

and I agree to hodl bitcoin and do a short trade for altcoin to increase the amount of bitcoin and minimize the loss if it is already buying at a high price.

for this I really emphasize this is just a swap of opinion about the bitcoin "price range" target for the next few months.
but I really appreciate every point of each "your opinion.
I thank you for the exchange of thoughts about bitcoin prices that still have the possibility to $ 1000
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:49:03 AM

It is possible that bitcoin will get lower more and hit $1k, as we can see bitcoin is dropping even more today and no one can tell how much will it drop and will increase again.
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:25:27 AM

Ask yourself, if you are selling a loss at this time, for what and to whom do you sell?

If you are good at short trade to increase your coin number please. If you do not have that skill, ask yourself, why should I sell a loss?

Are you afraid crypto will end in this February?

I think not, crypto is not pokemon or agate. It's an era, a new era for the internet. We just started, then you stop here?

I agree with your words, even though the price of bitcoin drops to $ 1000 we know that it will not end the bitcoin price will pump again, may not be right now but can be in the next month. Just keep holding and trust the potential of the bitcoin currency. As we can see that the price of bitcoin currency reach the $6,471 the price of bitcoin is still in demand until it survives.
shangerlaa

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:43:02 AM

But difference now is the price was manipulated up by fake tether dollars. So you can't go by percentages when the price was boosted up with fake tether. That is not the real price of bitcoin. We won't know what the real price is for awhile. Now the government has a subpoena on tether so they can't pump up the price anymore so we are probably going to see a much bigger sale off. And that is part of how investing works. The more faster it goes up the harder it crashes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: