Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:05:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Current crash and future of crypto  (Read 398 times)
Tipstar (OP)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:18:28 AM
Merited by covfefe_ (1)

Market fluctuation are always used by the whale investors. It's nothing more than their earning strategy. They buy quick making the market go up and sell quick to dump it to novice and small investors to let the market fall and again buy the coins for cheap. So, small investors should be aware of what is happening with their investment.
My tips at current time.
1. If you are in larger loss, hold, the coin would rise one day.
2. If you are in small loss or profit, hold or sell, wait the market to stabilize a bit and buy.
3. If you haven't invested yet, don't jump in now, let the market stabilize before buying.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:33:07 AM

If you have bought cryptos with your fiat, you will not be in loss or profit until you exchange them to your fiat. So, whether the price may rise or fall, sell only when you have profit in fiat currency. Every Red and Green till than are just virtual.
CryptoTechnik

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:33:54 AM

I disagree. This is a great time for new investors to start dollar cost averaging in.

Sure the market might go lower, but it's better to have skin in the game at this price.
cryptoux

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:39:58 AM

Market fluctuation are always used by the whale investors. It's nothing more than their earning strategy. They buy quick making the market go up and sell quick to dump it to novice and small investors to let the market fall and again buy the coins for cheap. So, small investors should be aware of what is happening with their investment.
My tips at current time.
2. If you are in small loss or profit, hold or sell, wait the market to stabilize a bit and buy.
3. If you haven't invested yet, don't jump in now, let the market stabilize before buying.
I agreed holding would be the best choice for those who already got stucked with some of these altcoins and im sure if you did your own research before investing to these shitcoins you would not be worried because if you have solid coins,it will surely recover in no time.For those who are planning to invest in cryptocurency market you just need to wait for some breakouts,wait for the total marketcap to stabilize so it will be safe for you to jump in.Some of the people are surely taking the advantages of the cheap altcoins today,that might be a good idea because if the market recovered in just few weeks surely you are making a lot of money in that time.

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:42:14 AM

My tips at current time.

Real great tips there, i believe HODL should always be one of the important skills that the crypto investor have  Cool
For people who might wonder should you invest and afraid market reverse?

Use the Cost Averaging method
If you have $100
Invest perhaps $50 when ETH is $600
Invest perhaps $30 when ETH is $550
And so on, this you could average down your average cost of entry
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:46:07 AM

Current market crush for BTC and altcoins are just temporary wherein there is still great potential for it's recovery soon in the coming months. I would prefer to wait and hold coins until market will normalize back to it's shape since this is really not the right time for selling. However, if you are eager enough to invest further, I guess this might be the right time to buy while price is still low and again hold it for good. There is still good potential for crypto currency and for what had happen now was just part of the market movement to recover once again as this happened last Q4 of 2017.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:48:55 AM

With the current actions and rumors about further regulation and hindrance to cryptocurrency in USA, India and China, the market can go further below until everything clears out. But I believe, it would be nearly impossible for all three of them to avoid cryptos completely as high profile businesses and persons are involved in it from all of them.
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:53:19 AM

Great posts,holding indeed would be the best choice for those who are trapped already with some of the altcoins,always remeber this people "weak hands will always fall and hodlers will always win" the market is too volatile so we need to set aside our feelings,be patient because there will be some point that this fall would stop.Market will surely recover when these FUDs has been cleared because lately most of the people are doing panic selling if theres some FUD that came out,we need to be sure that these news has reliable sources to the market situation would neutralized instead of selling that will worsen the situation.

Pivo
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:02:33 AM

My tips at current time.
Disagree! now best dip to buy. Or wait for more dip)))
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:13:07 AM

If the hard support level of bitcoin's at $5k will survive the impact of the bloodbath,surely it will be the point which most of the cryptocurrency will start recovering from almost a week of bloodsheds.This must be stopped by the big players because they will the biggest loosers from this crash,someone can stand and flip the market back to a stabilize and healthy environment.

dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:15:11 AM

I became very worried in the past few weeks. I am experiencing just as you says at number 1. Every day my assets always decrease $1k, but I am sure to hold and hope someday.

Better my assets to ashes, than I have to lose.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:17:26 AM

My tips at current time.
Disagree! now best dip to buy. Or wait for more dip)))
ya, I'm disagree too , it's a best enter time to jump in crypto world, all the coins promotion right now with cheaper price tham before , my suggestion is holding your coins and invest more as you can
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:23:45 AM

My tips at current time.
You are quite right with your points,we should hold for our coins if we are already stucked,a couple of weeks or months holdings will surely give back our invesment,Market wont die if the bitcoin fails surely there will be some coins that will survive the crash.After the bloodsheds has ended im sure you will get your investments back.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:27:03 AM

Future is definetly bright but now we need a huge patiance to wait with strongly. there is one way and all time hodl!
parekoy

Activity: 168

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 06:28:20 AM

Cryptocurrency is the future of our monetary system for economy and trades and I'm always believing in the fact that the world is now changing although there's some resistance on not fully adapting it due to their fear of economic effect.
The current crash only shows that people are not fully aware for the future and I agree that holders will harvest rewards after the market recovery.

Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:28:24 AM

Yes, your tips are right. There are some big investors ( Crypto Gambler) who are dumping crypto markets by spreading negativity about Bitcoin, eth and other coins as a part of their making profit to buy at a lower price. Holding is now the best policy.
ruslangitelman223

Activity: 163

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:29:30 AM

My tips at current time.
It's like 3 rules for a beginner, and it's already clear that the market is still so shaky that it's hard to take any steps. Therefore, it is just necessary to forget for a while that there is cryptography and rest.

jmlimocon

Activity: 107
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:29:47 AM

My tips at current time.

I'll agree with your tips. Thanks a lot Smiley
Alerter

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:30:56 AM

Yes, your tips are right. There are some big investors ( Crypto Gambler) who are dumping crypto markets by spreading negativity about Bitcoin, eth and other coins as a part of their making profit to buy at a lower price. Holding is now the best policy.
It's not that simple. Look at Dow Jones and Nasdaq - they are rapidly falling down too.
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:36:22 AM

Bitcoin is now decreasing it's value from the past it is very difficult now to use bitcoin for transaction and we have to make some of the arrangements for bitcoin because the bitcoin crash is uncontrollable for us it is panic in the market. the price is decreasing day by day and it is very hard time for the bitcoin users because they will bear a huge loss because of this.

sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:38:51 AM

I am in 1st group. And yeah still holding any coins I had before crash. I have trust in ethereum and bitcoin to return back but it will last like a year. Ethereum tokens will take hard damage.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:50:16 AM

My tips at current time.

I dont think that this market movement is only the action of whales because if you look at the total market cap it fallen more than 60% this year (now is 284 bil. and in december it was 600 bil.). I think that what we are experiencing right now is a conglomeration of factors that are met at a beggining of a year:
- Chinease new year - 17 feb.
- It is the time of the year when people pay taxes and that takes a lot of money
- It is the time for hollydays
- People need money to recover from the christmas hollydays and new year expenses
- It is a pshylogical time in wich some people cash in the proffit and think oj the next investition.
All this facts met and created a domino effect that made others to panic sell and this is why we are experiencing this crash.

Now with your tips.:
I`ve learned this one the hard way. I`ve lost a lot of money because i did not do this. Almost 80% of my portofolio.
It is a bit risky to sell right now because the market is so low, and the bum will be very surprising and fast. You might loose the chance to get back in the game.
I think that this is the best time to buy. We wont have another chance to buy this cheap.

CryptoDan_

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:50:51 AM

My tips at current time.

How do we tell when the market has stabilised? Should there be a certain price benchmark or a return of a cryptocurrency's value at a certain point in time? Any thoughts, anyone?
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:19:01 AM

Oh Yeah, I did feel Big time in this current crash on market, just a month and I loss 80% on my investment, damn me, i did not see it coming, and I can't sell any of my investment for now coz everytime I look, I see bloodbath on it Sad... but still I have faith on cryptocurrency, it can recover soon (im hoping soooo much). but for now lets just wait and see what is coming!, im taking a risk on cryptocurrency that is why I believe on it to recover (no choice Smiley )

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:23:38 AM

Too bad I jump in when crypto was at its peak but it's still not a loss until I sell and I'm here for a long term so will just Hold.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:24:43 AM

My tips at current time.

I think your crypto investment advice is a very good one, I will follow it very strictly so as to achieve my deserved goals especially the one that says "If you havent't invested yet don't jump in now, let the market stabilize before buying" Thanks for your great analysis.

HOMT