Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:07:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ★★★ PRE-RELEASE 🔥 CRYPTO 🔥ARBITRAGE 🔥PATHS 🔥SaaS ★★★ 🌟  (Read 1733 times)
exchange.blue (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:35:22 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2018, 02:37:56 PM by exchange.blue
Merited by Vod (5), shaw1 (5), eternalgloom (4)

Thanks for the constructive feedback guys! I took note of it and made a decision to develop a service designed for assisting in making arbitrage trading fun and easy

As some of us may already be aware about the road bumps that arbitrage traders stumble upon. My goal is to deliver a lot of accurate data, in attempt to reduce the risk of failure. I won't get angry if you use my Free arbitrage data @https://www.arbitrage.expert/ For those looking for a bit more information, I invite you to pre register for my subscription based Arbitrage path service: https://www.arbitrage.expert/paths

What is Arbitrage paths? Think of it as complete and rewarding roadmap across the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges.

Who is it for? Anyone who can appreciate the art of trading crypto and forex markets. Arbitrage should only be considered as an addition to your existing day trading strategy. We would strongly encourage to carefully research, evaluate and understand all risks associated with trading cryptocurrency including arbitrage.

Benefits of paths? Discover multi-path arbitrage opportunities that occasionally can be difficult to focus your eye on. Arbitrage.expert* is exceptional at scanning the performance of thousands of altcoins across multiple exchanges to identify the most accurate spreads in real-time.

How does it work? While Expert continually scans the market for wider price spreads, the matching algorithm runs through millions of potential combinations in attempt to display the most accurate real-time arbitrage opportunities.

We believe that each path must be carefully validated before it can be followed. The validation process includes confirming the maintenance status of each crypto wallet and ensuring the overall trade+withdrawal fees do not exceed the profit.

Early bird discount: Preregister for 20% monthly LIMITED discount.

Price: $100 /mo

Affiliates:  Get 20% from each service subscriber.

https://www.arbitrage.expert/paths

https://twitter.com/arb_exp/status/1035506553019936768

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arunka71

Activity: 410
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:44:22 AM

Looks nice!

But I would definitely add the trade fees to the calculation. I know it's often tricky, since I had to write such code a couple of times. But it really helps.
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:52:58 AM

Looks nice!

But I would definitely add the trade fees to the calculation. I know it's often tricky, since I had to write such code a couple of times. But it really helps.

Thanks. Fees are still work in progress. problem is... fees are often excluded from the public api. How did you go about fetching the data?
harrysung

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:54:02 AM

Can you also integrate a feature that tells which exchange has it's wallet on maintenance, cos that the leading cause of  arbitrage opportunities these days Smiley
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:04:04 AM

Can you also integrate a feature that tells which exchange has it's wallet on maintenance, cos that the leading cause of  arbitrage opportunities these days Smiley

That would be nice, though I don't think this type of info could be fetched.. hehe
chrusso

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:05:28 AM

Hi exchange.blue, I really like what you have done there. I would like to support the project and get involved.

Do you have skype?

Kind regards;
Chris
Tospik

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 12:31:57 PM

It could be nice, I never tried the abritrage but it's interesting. This app could help novices like me in this domain maybe.

You should explain basics, and make it easy to use and it will be much better.  Wink
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:42:26 PM

It could be nice, I never tried the abritrage but it's interesting. This app could help novices like me in this domain maybe.

You should explain basics, and make it easy to use and it will be much better.  Wink

I'm only getting started, it will get much more user friendly Smiley
jimcroce

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 06:14:35 PM

Wow, this is very cool. Thanks for sharing, OP!
arunka71

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:19:06 PM

Thanks. Fees are still work in progress. problem is... fees are often excluded from the public api. How did you go about fetching the data?

When I wrote my first trade lib, my concept was simple to create an order and then call a method that returns the fee for this order. Since most exchanges don't have an API method for this, the exchange interface module usually calculated the amount.

Today, I realized that speed is the key to most arb strategies, so this method is simply too slow. So I usually just use a worst-case guestimation, so the trade will result in profit in any case.
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:17:36 AM

When I wrote my first trade lib, my concept was simple to create an order and then call a method that returns the fee for this order. Since most exchanges don't have an API method for this, the exchange interface module usually calculated the amount.

Today, I realized that speed is the key to most arb strategies, so this method is simply too slow. So I usually just use a worst-case guestimation, so the trade will result in profit in any case.

I don't think trade fees are important part of the equation, since 0.50 % is highest i've seen them go. The average is .25.. so we can speculate Smiley

On the other hand.. deposit and withdrawal options and fees can be very decisive factor
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:19:26 AM

it also seems like some exchanges don't update tickers frequently enough Smiley
arunka71

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:21:08 AM

The problem is, that most exchanges have a request limit (only x requests per second, or so). When I started, it was even like 1 request per 15s, or so.

With sometimes hundreds of pairs on an exchange, it takes forever to get all prices. That is why I focus on FIX or at least websocket connections these days.

https://github.com/aviau/cryptocoin-tradelib/blob/master/core/src/de/andreas_rueckert/trade/site/TradeSite.java

These are old sources for REST API's . Haven't updates them in ages, but maybe they help you somehow.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:19:47 AM

I don't think trade fees are important part of the equation, since 0.50 % is highest i've seen them go. The average is .25.. so we can speculate Smiley

On the other hand.. deposit and withdrawal options and fees can be very decisive factor

I agree with this, it's very little trouble to go and check that out for yourself before you try to do arbitrage with the info presented on your website.
That said, I really think this is very valuable information and I really commend you for listing it on your website for free.

Arbitrage seems to be pretty profitable again with these enormous price swings, depending on wwhat exchanges you choose.

exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:26:42 PM

The problem is, that most exchanges have a request limit (only x requests per second, or so). When I started, it was even like 1 request per 15s, or so.

With sometimes hundreds of pairs on an exchange, it takes forever to get all prices. That is why I focus on FIX or at least websocket connections these days.

https://github.com/aviau/cryptocoin-tradelib/blob/master/core/src/de/andreas_rueckert/trade/site/TradeSite.java

These are old sources for REST API's . Haven't updates them in ages, but maybe they help you somehow.

Thanks, I'll take a look. Most exchanges allow up to 60 requests per minute nowdays. I guess I can utilize more ips when the traffic count increases.
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:29:13 PM

I agree with this, it's very little trouble to go and check that out for yourself before you try to do arbitrage with the info presented on your website.
That said, I really think this is very valuable information and I really commend you for listing it on your website for free.

Arbitrage seems to be pretty profitable again with these enormous price swings, depending on wwhat exchanges you choose.

I'm glad you guys finding use for it Smiley
fxstrike

Activity: 238

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:35:17 AM

bleutrade uses different symbol for bitcoin cash which is BCC, where other broker use BCH that causes huge number because its compare bitconnect price with bitcoin cash, this is good way to find arbitrage opportunity very quickly

marozpraz

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:27:32 AM

I would like to try it As soon as possible! Seems like this app will help me to grow my money as well. Please add the Pending delay time for everycoin, like from Bitfinex to HITBtc. Keep it up!
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:26:21 PM

bleutrade uses different symbol for bitcoin cash which is BCC, where other broker use BCH that causes huge number because its compare bitconnect price with bitcoin cash, this is good way to find arbitrage opportunity very quickly

Thanks for the tip Smiley
IndieRepublic

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:15:11 AM

Looks really good. For someone like myself with an Economics background, the amount of a arbitrage in the markets that still exists is staggering to me.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: