Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:26:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When this dip is over  (Read 625 times)
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:29:47 PM

I think this dip is not over yet and now it is dead cat bounce...
So I think we will see ~5000 and then... will be panic buy)))

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tinna25

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:49:52 PM

no one knows when this will end, but everyone can speculate, and my speculation is this deep will end after china's new year ends.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:59:34 PM

i think the recovery will be very slow, but it will be there. Maybe 1 or 2 year before the market will go back to its previous maximum value it had in decemember, but it could go to 1.000 millions , slowly

isamuaamc

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

Experienced English to Japanese Translator

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:24:59 PM

After G20 in March in my opinion. Well it also could be a trigger of more dips...
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:30:22 PM

When this dip is over I don't want to hear any of you crying about what you missed out on .Scared money don't make money, and I'll leave it at that.. If you bought in December, I hope you are taking advantage of the opportunity to majorly DCA.I am looking at picking up some ICX, NANO, ING, WTC, and KMD! Is anyone else starting their buys?
Editing to add- do you guys think some of these shitcoins wont recover well?

I think that is one of the actual questions that most cryptocurrency users cannot answer with certainty. The thing about the market is even when it is falling down, all the assets and the system are still unpredictable and volatile. Therefore, it could be hard to decipher when this dip would stop. Just like last year, it took roughly 8-10 months before Bitcoin surged again and regained value. I am not sure if that would transpire again, but I think that if that trend would continue year by year, you can find other investment mediums like altcoin to survive during the times some assets are not going up.

dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:09:00 AM

This question is very difficult to answer. Today, very professional traders are afraid of anything to say about the price of bitcoin. Because, as far as I understand, the price is simply manipulated in their own interests.
Xioma

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:10:32 AM

Probably around/after Chinese new year. I think March should be safe.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:12:54 AM

When this dip is over I don't want to hear any of you crying about what you missed out on .Scared money don't make money, and I'll leave it at that.. If you bought in December, I hope you are taking advantage of the opportunity to majorly DCA.I am looking at picking up some ICX, NANO, ING, WTC, and KMD! Is anyone else starting their buys?

I do not wait the market recovery until Spring comes. Hopefully, it will happen even earlier. Too many people are depressed and they feel being at a loss. Do not panic and just wait a bit — finally crypto will run up faster and faster.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:22:27 AM

It will soon dont worry it'll be over. The least we can do is to stack more potential coins, most specialy btc while the market is still down.

Soon when? Will it happen in spring or even in February, in summer or autumn? I bet nobody will answer this difficult question. I can only suppose that the situation will be improved close to March.
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:24:22 AM

It will soon dont worry it'll be over. The least we can do is to stack more potential coins, most specialy btc while the market is still down.

Soon when? Will it happen in spring or even in February, in summer or autumn? I bet nobody will answer this difficult question. I can only suppose that the situation will be improved close to March.

That's because no one knows when "soon" is. A lot of people HOPE it will be over soon, trying to hype themselves and/or other people.

But realistically, I think it's going to take a few months.
grapedog

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:34:18 AM

I think we can all agree that the blockchain technology behind all these different coins or tokens is real, and it will change the future of a lot of industries.  If blockchain has to drag the crypto sector with it, kicking and screaming, it will do so.  Crypto will recover because the big idea behind it can't be stopped...  it's on a leash of sorts.
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:37:59 AM

There will new price alt for every coin that survive the bleeding period experienced in the market.  The amount of FUD and rumour that trigger selling of bitcoin and some Altcoin is enough to drown any asset  yet bitcoin and Altcoin are still standing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: