Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:32:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought at 19k, now what?  (Read 2561 times)
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:48:55 PM

I understand how frustrating it can be to see the value of your money continuosly decline over the past few weeks. To redeem it's value back, I guess the best thing you can do is just wait, be patient, and hold. Bitcoin already has reached its resistance which is why sooner or later, it would rise. Selling won't do you any good and justice for your investment, so just hang in there. You will get back your money or even have it multiply in value soon enough.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:04:06 AM

I bought 3 btc on credit for 19k about. What should I do? I am way underwater.
If you are asking me then i would tell you to hold because if you sell that now, you are a loser. There is a big possibility that bitcoin price will pump to $25k this end of the year but we never know yet until we are there.

Or you have an option to invest in ICOs if you want. Try to look for promising projects out there and invest your btc. It is risky though but if you hit the jackpot then your coin will double or even 10x in return.
makngeerwork

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

???

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:26:14 AM

If you are asking me then i would tell you to hold because if you sell that now, you are a loser. There is a big possibility that bitcoin price will pump to $25k this end of the year but we never know yet until we are there.

Or you have an option to invest in ICOs if you want. Try to look for promising projects out there and invest your btc. It is risky though but if you hit the jackpot then your coin will double or even 10x in return.

Don't give some unrealistic figure on him so that he will not rely on it for long time staking, but I will just convince him what you advice and i will give him some clear words that he could possibly earn by this year a good profit if he choose to hold his bitcoins for long time. But if he dumps it he will cry for doing it since bitcoins is rising unexpectedly.

███    TWITTER   FLUX   WHITEPAPER  ███
███    WEBSITE   GAMING ECOSYSTEM        MEDIUM      ███
███  TELEGRAM  VALVE  UBISOFT  ██████ Origin  GAMELOFT      FACEBOOK   ███
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:27:49 AM

do you really want that question to be answered?since i know that you have already a dedision in mind.and i know for sure you dont want to loss with that big amount.and look at all of the advices HOLD THAT BITCOIN until it rose up to $20k or more.you have waited for two months so theres no losing if you can wait for another two months again
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:31:46 AM

Now what? HODL. This is what you really need to do. You should hodl until it reach 19k or so. You're completely in a mere mess if you do not hodl bro. 19k-8k that is equal to 11k. If you bought 1 bitcoin at that price, you're done. Completely done. So, just hodl.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:34:25 AM

You dude, just be patiently i guess.. i know i can feel that and there's nothing to do but try to keep holding if you really want to earn investment's profit in it. Or you can find the other ways while waiting for the price to moving up, i believe there are still many other ways such as trading in altcoin or tokens.
Btw i'm sure in the long term, bitcoin price will moving up back. Just trying to convince yourself, and do not feel hesitate or anything that's bothering your mind.
Try to keep doing the best!
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:33:36 AM

Now you just need to wait when the price goes up and never again buy coins for credit money. Investing in crypto currency is too risky because of high volatility.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:58:07 AM

People who bought at 19k, they need to buy the Bitcoin more Bitcoin at this price in order to get the average price for selling. Already Bitcoin has given great opportunity to sell them at the low price in order to make money when the price of Bitcoin increases.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:05:12 PM

You only need to wait for the price increase because if you sell now you lose a lot, many bought at such a price and maybe lower, but in the end everyone is waiting for growth
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:57:33 PM

Think twice, please do not panic, now we have seen the price back after yesterday we are stuck in the figure $ 8,878 now we have reached $ 9,300 This is a good start to welcome april. I suggest you keep it and never think about releasing it for now, if you want more profit in the future. that's my advice but still for all this Ball is in your court

Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:21:06 PM

Didn't you read the tons of threads telling you NOT to buy Bitcoin to invest on credit?
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:58:48 PM

do you really want that question to be answered?since i know that you have already a dedision in mind.and i know for sure you dont want to loss with that big amount.and look at all of the advices HOLD THAT BITCOIN until it rose up to $20k or more.you have waited for two months so theres no losing if you can wait for another two months again
Indeed. You have invested at a high price and when the price goes down you decided to hold. Why double think to hold more especially now that bitcoin price is recovering. This is life and as a friendly advice from us, continue to hold until you recover what had been lost from you. No one knows when will bitcoin reach $20 000 and if it will surpass that price again but you see it is not good to sell what you have now. Keep your patience even if it feels really bad and hope for so much luck because you will need and certainly need it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:30:04 AM

Indeed. You have invested at a high price and when the price goes down you decided to hold. Why double think to hold more especially now that bitcoin price is recovering. This is life and as a friendly advice from us, continue to hold until you recover what had been lost from you. No one knows when will bitcoin reach $20 000 and if it will surpass that price again but you see it is not good to sell what you have now. Keep your patience even if it feels really bad and hope for so much luck because you will need and certainly need it.
if he buy again now  he don't need to wait 20000 to sell
Xcandol

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:40:32 AM

Newbie on the get rich in 5 minutes train, do you have any lubricant ?
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:54:21 AM

Yikes!

I'd say double down! You've seen the Bitcoin price rebound from its low, Bitcoin isn't going anywhere. Buying at the top is tough but not impossible to recover from. Can you buy more? That would be the best way to bring down your average cost. Think of Bitcoin on sale right now.

Another option is buying Ripple, Ethereum, Litecoin, or another crypto currency.

Wow, what's the point of this? This kind of shit talk isn't welcome here. If you keep it up you'll be pushed out of this place. Don't be an asshole.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:57:08 AM

Buying 3 bitcoins with credit was your first and big mistake, if you do not have the money to invest then do not do it, what you did was irresponsible it is your life what we are talking about and second you bought when the price could not go up, I'm sorry for you but you dig your own grave.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:53:35 AM

When you say bought in credit... you mean bought via credit card or something else?  Because how do you buy almost 60k worth of btc with credit card because don't most credit card have limits?
Xcandol

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:00:27 AM

Yikes!

I'd say double down! You've seen the Bitcoin price rebound from its low, Bitcoin isn't going anywhere. Buying at the top is tough but not impossible to recover from. Can you buy more? That would be the best way to bring down your average cost. Think of Bitcoin on sale right now.

Another option is buying Ripple, Ethereum, Litecoin, or another crypto currency.

Wow, what's the point of this? This kind of shit talk isn't welcome here. If you keep it up you'll be pushed out of this place. Don't be an asshole.

I’m sorry but I wasn’t derogatory towards him. I’m being frank but maybe harsh but frank. I’d rather say that then advise him  to buy or sell.. I’d rather not give financial advice and put the guy in a worse situation; that would make me as asshole.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:51:20 PM

If you are confident and patient, hold is the choice. But if you impatient, my advice may be able to see the potential of altcoin which can recover your loss. because for hit $19k I think it needs time, and not going at the moment.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:05:01 PM

You should be able to buy more when bitcoin price going down, and it can help recover your losses. I think currently not too late, the price of bitcoin rose back.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: