Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:50:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought at 19k, now what?  (Read 2557 times)
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:01:12 PM

I bought 3 btc on credit for 19k about. What should I do? I am way underwater.

If you are confident and patient, hold is the choice. But if you impatient, my advice may be able to see the potential of altcoin which can recover your loss. because for hit $19k I think it needs time, and not going at the moment.
Trading is a better suggestion but if he do not know much about trade then he do not have to trade as he will lose more if he will not know and will go to trade. Now he have to wait and this wait will not be a longer as from the current rise in the price it is expected that till the next week the price will be around $19k. He did not lose anything. He will get much more if he will support his investment for a more longer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:45:51 AM

I would in your place be waiting for the price increase and keep it up to the price range that would suit you if you were going to sell it
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:12:10 AM

If you are confident and patient, hold is the choice. But if you impatient, my advice may be able to see the potential of altcoin which can recover your loss. because for hit $19k I think it needs time, and not going at the moment.

The good choice to have for now with that alts you have, is to do long term goals so that $19k may able to reach a good potential. Hitting the potential price target for another few month is too thrilling and exciting, so we'll be able to benefit for that  when we sell at higher value. Possibly we can triple that investment or may hit at 4x or more when the demand increase eventually.
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:36:34 AM

Bitcoin's market price is slowly coming back now and if you HODL and never shaken by FUDs spreading all around, then there is at least a possibility you can recover your losses soon. If you have a diverse portfolio and bought cryptos during the dip, then probably you have already recovered now.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:30:35 AM

I hope that you have not sold your BTC and still holding your BTC tight. If you have confidence in trading your can try trade with your bitcoin but if you are comfortable only by holding it then just hold and wait. From deep down bitcoin took only just 10-15 days to back to the sea level. Who knows another 10 or 15 days to the sky and then to the moon.

Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:52:54 PM

It looks like you are in troubled right now, taking much time to hold until reaching beyond that amount($19k). I hope you won't be fooled by others and do selling your coins in cheap price, but if you don't have it right now in your pocket it seems to be that you are losing a lot.
What happen today are somewhat to be a good realization and keeping our coins patiently will be rewarded.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:59:25 PM

It looks like you are in troubled right now, taking much time to hold until reaching beyond that amount($19k). I hope you won't be fooled by others and do selling your coins in cheap price, but if you don't have it right now in your pocket it seems to be that you are losing a lot.
What happen today are somewhat to be a good realization and keeping our coins patiently will be rewarded.

I suggest that you dont use the term troubled pal.
Honestly it is fine. And it is perfectly fine!
You did just right when you bought coins. At least you now have an investment. All you got to do is to patiently wait and bring out yourself from panic.
Sooner the amount of bitcoin will be more than double of how much you bought it. Just patiently wait.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
gigusico

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:26:57 AM

Wait and again wait until the rise in the price of the sale is not better not to think so how much you lose, it pleases that the price began to rise and exceeded a little for 10k
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:59:35 AM

Although there's recently been some controversy surrounding it you could always try using Tether if there was a great deal of volatility forecast and you wanted to ensure the value of your investment wasn't affected too much

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:49:06 AM

In this case, you will have to wait a very long time until the price recovers and again reaches that mark. Never invest credit money because bitcoin is too volatile.   
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:06:06 AM

You just need to be patient and keep your bitcoin. than to sell it now, and you will lose. better to be patient. because bitcoin will return to $19K, I'm sure in this year bitcoin prices will continue to rise and exceed the highest price...
Kylapoiss

Activity: 616
Merit: 292

I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going.

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:51:47 AM

Where's OP? Is he still hodling? Possible panic sellers should see some sunlight now.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:31:04 AM

all you can do is wait until the price returns to the price you are buying if you sell it at this price you can be sure you will experience a lot of losses. eagerly waiting for the price to return to $ 19k and pray hopefully reach at $ 50k price later this year.
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:10:46 AM

well from your case you can already concluded you are stuck at a high price and you are definitely very depressed and hope that bitcoin back to the price of $ 19k, just calm the price will definitely return to $ 19k you do just have to be calm and patient wait for the price back recover.
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:01:46 PM

Actually,first I wanna say that you did a risky investment. The price of bitcoin was not stable at 19k Bro.Was it?No.The price of bitcoin was 19k for a short time.You should wait for a while and wait for the price to decrease.By the way,what happened, has happened. Now I don't think you need to worry at all.The price of bitcoin has started rising again.It is recovering it's price.Now the price of it has reached to 10k.I hope the price will continue rising.Because I think the pullback of bitcoin is over.So,you have to patientyhold those 3bitcoins.May be it will take time.But,you don't have a choice indeed.

Best of luck.

xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:31:04 PM

Actually,first I wanna say that you did a risky investment. The price of bitcoin was not stable at 19k Bro.Was it?No.The price of bitcoin was 19k for a short time.You should wait for a while and wait for the price to decrease.By the way,what happened, has happened. Now I don't think you need to worry at all.The price of bitcoin has started rising again.It is recovering it's price.Now the price of it has reached to 10k.I hope the price will continue rising.Because I think the pullback of bitcoin is over.So,you have to patientyhold those 3bitcoins.May be it will take time.But,you don't have a choice indeed.

Best of luck.
I am confident that there will come a time in the future that people will regret not buying bitcoins even at the price of 19k. What I'm saying is that 19k will be considered cheap in the future. It will indeed take some time and it needs too much patience.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:49:08 AM

Maybe you are not going to like this but you have made the first mistake when you bought at 19000$. You probably expected the price to reach 25000$ or more but that didn't happen and you're in trouble. To make it simple you invested more money than you could afford to lose. And with money you actually didn't have. Huge misjudgement.
I suggest to hold that what you have, so forget about that funds as long as it takes to get to that value again.
That is usually the first mistake a whole lot of people normally make which any smart investor will never make, even if a smart investor wants to buy at the top, they only use very little percentage of their free money in case the market keeps moving up the more. Originally, they would wait for good dips like the one we have right now and load in, let alone someone who decided to go the credit way. Like you said, better to just hold and be hopeful as that is the only choice he has now.

Other than holding and waiting, if I were into such a situation then definitely I will try to reduce the buying price levels by averaging methods like buying at lower than original buying.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:11:35 PM

You should be able to buy more when bitcoin price going down, and it can help recover your losses. I think currently not too late, the price of bitcoin rose back.

This is going to be one of the best options should the trader do because when we buy at the high price we have to wait until the price of coin decreases because in order to buy more so that you can average your income when you sell them in the market.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 209

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:04:38 PM

thats a lesson to learn that never put funds that you cant affort to lose,now all you need to do is wait and just pay the interest on credit card becaue for sure the price will rise again before third quarter..this is the only way that you cam do now.

well from your case you can already concluded you are stuck at a high price and you are definitely very depressed and hope that bitcoin back to the price of $ 19k, just calm the price will definitely return to $ 19k you do just have to be calm and patient wait for the price back recover.
Right this is the best thing,we must realize the faults when we are in stuck like this.but for sure he can make over the loss but not as soon,time will tell

joaco

Activity: 66
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:11:15 PM

That's why you don't buy crypto with money you can't afford to lose, and much less using credit.

Hold and wait. Put all your BTC on offline wallets and forget about them for a year. Maybe you end up with 50% of ROI, but maybe with nothing  Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: