Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:19:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought at 19k, now what?  (Read 2561 times)
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:41:27 PM

I am one of those who were able to buy at 19k, but then i was able to acquire also during below 9k inorder to balance my loses, because this is how i look at it, when i got lose i will try my best to buy more to replenish at least the loses, because i trust more that after the big dip, there will always be a bounce back of climbing high more than the percentage of dipping happened.
That's also a good decision when at dips buy some to cover your loses. Market will tends to grow just like now price is slowly stable and hopefully will continue to bounce back into higher prices. But never came into panic selling because you will experience of losing your btc.
That is right, at OP don't let yourself lose all of what you have right now have more patience because that is you need to have right now, just think of your children what traits/characteristics you have to show your kids so that they can also adapt it in real life think many times before making any decisions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:20:53 PM

I bought 3 btc on credit for 19k about. What should I do? I am way underwater.
Don’t loose hope bro bitcoin will be back on track, don’t let your emotion control you because you might hit that sell button and you will regret it for the rest of your life. Stop checking your bitcoin so that you will not get tempted.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:11:22 AM

You just bought bitcoin in the wrong timing, but don't you worry because you have not lost money yet as long you did not sell it. If you want that bitcoin of yours to profit, hodl it until it recovers. You can also invest it in ICOs if you want but not in only one ICO, try to apread to at least 5 ICOs.
goribert

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:16:55 AM

I think you do not have too many options other than hodl. In fact I do not think it takes too long for you to recover your investment, because it is enough to remember that those who bought bitcoin above $1000 in 2013, had to wait three years to recover their investment, so you have to be quite patient in this business if you like to buy during the pumps.
Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:40:14 AM

I think you do not have too many options other than hodl. In fact I do not think it takes too long for you to recover your investment, because it is enough to remember that those who bought bitcoin above $1000 in 2013, had to wait three years to recover their investment, so you have to be quite patient in this business if you like to buy during the pumps.
Yes holding thats the least option that we can do than selling it. Absolutely right, patient is important when we trade and investing in cryptocurrency. If selling when you bought $19k and now the price is lower than that so it is still depends on your money management to lose or not your funds.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:10:54 AM

You just bought bitcoin in the wrong timing, but don't you worry because you have not lost money yet as long you did not sell it. If you want that bitcoin of yours to profit, hodl it until it recovers. You can also invest it in ICOs if you want but not in only one ICO, try to apread to at least 5 ICOs.
Whether he bought or not at the wrong timing that's the real risk taking. In investments, there's no sure thing on it and he took of it at the right time. Take it as a positive one although its hard to see for the meanwhile that your investment went down. As long as you got those bitcoins and you never spent it somewhere, there's still a chance that 3 btc will be more than $19,000 in the future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:30:50 AM

More than 30% people have bought bitcoin between $15k and $19k, you are not only a person being awaited to reach actual price level. You would not actually lose money unless you make a mistake by seling  the bitcoin amount, the unit of bitcoin you had at the time you bought is still same, so you should wait for price up and not to sell
yohaneshs

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:44:08 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 03:50:33 PM by yohaneshs

If you are a long term trader maybe it can hold for a few months later and looking progress for the future prices.
But if you want to sell try to looking the best price and invest again with good plan to recover your loss.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:25:48 AM

You don't have any other choice but to either hold it for long term so you can make profits out of the amount you bought it in or you can sell them but you would be on loss and buy back again now that bitcoin is around $10k-$11k. Either way, you still have to wait until you make profits out of the amount you bought bitcoin in.
zozo44

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:07:42 AM

More than 30% people have bought bitcoin between $15k and $19k, you are not only a person being awaited to reach actual price level. You would not actually lose money unless you make a mistake by seling  the bitcoin amount, the unit of bitcoin you had at the time you bought is still same, so you should wait for price up and not to sell
this is a hacked account - this has been my account for 4 years but was hacked in Oct and now this hacker is using it
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:28:23 PM

I am one of those who were able to buy at 19k, but then i was able to acquire also during below 9k inorder to balance my loses, because this is how i look at it, when i got lose i will try my best to buy more to replenish at least the loses, because i trust more that after the big dip, there will always be a bounce back of climbing high more than the percentage of dipping happened.

As long as you don't sell you haven't realized any losses!
It's just that your investment portfolio is worth less.
As people often mention unrealized profits, with losses it is not different.
And buyinf more on the dips is smart when you have some spare money left.
I'm pretty sure if you have strong hands and hold for a while your 19k entry will make you a nice profit.
Ahab_Hunter_of_BearWhale

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:05:35 PM

Now you can retreat on the porch and proceed to lick your balls like an old dog while the top dogs are having a pool party with champagne and bitches across the street.
This is disgusting.
Apart from above quote, there's alot of good advice from people regarding just patiently waiting for price to grow as mkt grows and btc gains more usefulness and adoption. Wait years and btc may go alot higher than 19k.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:27:52 PM

if you are stuck at a very expensive price and the current price drops very much you should hold the bitcoin you have because if you sell it you will surely get a lot of losses.
xPPx

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:18:38 AM

You have no choice but to hold. If you purchased with cash, it would be a different story. Luckily, Bitcoin will hit $19K before it hits $0. You don't actually "lose" until you cash out, anyways. Good luck!
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:33:24 AM

If you bought bitcoin at 19k dolllars and the price as of now is 11,000 dollars plus so you lose 24 k dollars.  The better you gonna do right now is wait or to be patience and wait the price to increase again before you sell it. I believe it will increase again at 20k dollars and for sure if that happen your capital will back.  Just be patience and fot sure you will back again your capital.  But it's your choice what you gonna do.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:02:52 AM

do nothing,just let the bitcoin in your wallet and wait until it recovers that will happening very soon,because the sign is there reaching $12,000 from $6,500 .it will take a couple of weeks and your credit might be paid.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:29:44 AM

Ha..ha .. Be patient aunt, only just wait in front of the house if not be able to wait 'swing your hand'.
You must be optimistic. Believe me, bitcoin has gone towards you carrying $ 19k and it's already started from today. After a long slump finally bitcoin showed positive signs with the latest price it's $ 11.313.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:36:10 PM

Absolutely you are losing mate,  it's price today continuously at half since you buy it.  There is only 2 options for you,  sell it and buy other coins or keep on holding until price will be back again..
FirstTimeInMining

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:27:15 AM

Absolutely you are losing mate,  it's price today continuously at half since you buy it.  There is only 2 options for you,  sell it and buy other coins or keep on holding until price will be back again..

Why buy other coins and risk even more?
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:38:09 AM

It is ok, just don't sell it so that you won't lost any money. If you don't want to invest to any ICOs, then better hold it because there is speculation that at the end of the year, bitcoin will hit all time high of $25K according to Wall Street veteran.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: