Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:42:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COINTIPLY.COM - Faucet, Offerwalls, Videos, Multiplier! [OFFiCIAL]  (Read 32596 times)
Senzacervello

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:38:03 PM

Has anyone had any success with the Vegas offer under Kiwi Wall, worth 637500 Coins? A colleague of mine got scammed, he deposited 10€ as requested and didn't get paid. He also opened several tickets with no avail.
I wouldn't recommend depositing money to complete an offer. Think about it, why would they require you to deposit money, if they are giving you that money in return in coins? The answer is simple. They won't give you the coins and the intent is to scam you.

Let me disagree. I have personally completed an offer via Persona.ly at Bet at Home. I had to deposit (and very likely to lose) 20Euros. I did it and I have been paid back 235k coins after a week. Why they do so? I don't know exactly, but at the end of the story they got a user who will potentially fall into gambling mood almost for free as they gave me back my money. Ok, slightly less, but not that much.

To me, resident in low tier country, was a unique chance to earn enough to "invest" in the site by significantly boosting my mining game. How to get the same amount of coins with almost no offers available?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
D4m1en

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:26:01 PM

Has anyone had any success with the Vegas offer under Kiwi Wall, worth 637500 Coins? A colleague of mine got scammed, he deposited 10€ as requested and didn't get paid. He also opened several tickets with no avail.
I wouldn't recommend depositing money to complete an offer. Think about it, why would they require you to deposit money, if they are giving you that money in return in coins? The answer is simple. They won't give you the coins and the intent is to scam you.

Yeah, a 63.75$ reward for 10€ didn't make any sense to me either but he tried anyway.. you never can tell. Under Kiwi there's another offer worth 561000 Coins but I'll stay away from that as well.
Cointiply (OP)

Activity: 205

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:36:59 PM

Firstly, I am absolutely not advocating for, suggesting, or advising anyone to use a credit card for an offer.

But in that it was asked about, we have had many members complete (and get paid for) the high-paying offers. In the case of Kiwi Wall, they've told us to have people use the support link on the Kiwi Wall offerwall on the site where they completed the offer (in this case, at Cointiply!). It appears as if they're manually reviewing all of those, but they didn't spell out why this is necessary.

In general, the offerwalls tend to be responsive on credit card offers because real money is exchanging hands and they want to get paid by the advertiser.

DarkHalf

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 12:09:26 PM

QUESTION:

if BITCOIN rises in the market, the coin's value to btc will decrease. correct? and vise versa. If bitcoin in the market plunges down, the coin's value to BTC rises.

***when i say coins to btc, this is the one on cointiply's dashboard which has the total coins you have, dollar value and btc equivalent.

enlighten me pls.
Flechashe

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:17:07 PM

Let me disagree. I have personally completed an offer via Persona.ly at Bet at Home. I had to deposit (and very likely to lose) 20Euros. I did it and I have been paid back 235k coins after a week. Why they do so? I don't know exactly, but at the end of the story they got a user who will potentially fall into gambling mood almost for free as they gave me back my money. Ok, slightly less, but not that much.

To me, resident in low tier country, was a unique chance to earn enough to "invest" in the site by significantly boosting my mining game. How to get the same amount of coins with almost no offers available?
Well, that is true, it may be an intent to get you into their gambling site, but apart from that exception, I can only think of it as a cash grab. I wouldn't recommend depositing to complete an offer.
Flechashe

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:19:19 PM

QUESTION:

if BITCOIN rises in the market, the coin's value to btc will decrease. correct? and vise versa. If bitcoin in the market plunges down, the coin's value to BTC rises.

***when i say coins to btc, this is the one on cointiply's dashboard which has the total coins you have, dollar value and btc equivalent.

enlighten me pls.
Correct. As the coin is pinned to the dollar, if BTC price rises compared to the dollar, the BTC price will rise compared to the coin too.
What this means to a Cointiply user is that they should (if possible) withdraw when the BTC price is low, as withdrawing is just like buying BTC.
RustyBits

Activity: 64
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:28:26 PM

I've been Cointiplying for a bit over a month - and have lurked in this thread over the past few days - getting more of an idea of what Cointiply is about. I hadn't participated in the mining game until just a day or two ago after reading some of the back and forth here.  My initial impressions were that I didn't want to spend my earned coins on a game that looked a bit complicated to the uninitiated user.  It wasn't until reading in here that there isn't really/yet a strategy or hierarchy/interactivity of mining buildings but instead just a matter of increasing your Mining Power - that I decided to give it a try.

I am encouraged by the responsive and candid comments in this thread from "Cointiply" - generally answering all or most questions posed - which makes the site overall appear more trustworthy in my mind. Helpful and frequent interaction with your users is a sure fire way to keep them interested and coming back!

So here are my first questions. Regarding the daily loyalty bonus and checkins to keep the streak running. Does that run on a 24 hour clock based on UTC time? And do I just need to have the site open and be logged in to get credit for a given day - or does there need to be an active mining activity or faucet claim, etc. to validate that?  I'm just wondering hypothetically, if I were to check in for the first time on a given date at 11:55 p.m. and remain on site for say ten minutes - would that validate the loyalty bonus for two days in a row and keep that bonus alive if I wasn't able to get back again until the next day after?

I don't plan on ever testing this out and intend to be more active in both faucet and mining claims to make this scenario immaterial - but I just wanted to know as a 'just in case' situation for those times when my daily routine is impacted by real life obligations.

Keep up the great work and I will stick around! I am always on the lookout for legitimate faucets that don't play deceptive games with me and waste my time while I struggle to find the right button to click to claim my fraction of a fraction of a coin that I might be able to cash out when my (yet unborn) grandchildren reach retirement age!

Visit GetPaid! for ways to earn money online - You won't Get Rich Quick... but you will GetPaid!
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 10:02:17 PM

Thanks for the nice comments, RustyBits. We appreciate it!

Activity is required for the loyalty bonus, and it is based on a 24 hour UTC clock. Technically you could claim at 11:55 UTC and then at 12:05 UTC and be good for both days.

Activity in this case is essentially a active claim—faucet, video game reward, offerwall. And as I've mentioned, we have much more coming.
D0ugyB0y

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 12:22:40 AM

Hi, i've had a doge withdrawal pending for 10 days now and i'm wondering when it will be processed, how long does it usually take? I've also submitted a ticket on site too. Thanks
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 01:24:39 AM

Hi, i've had a doge withdrawal pending for 10 days now and i'm wondering when it will be processed, how long does it usually take? I've also submitted a ticket on site too. Thanks

File one more ticket and reference this thread and we'll see what's up. Thanks.
Flechashe

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:17:46 PM

#1 at Mining Game has now a thousand dollar mine (actually $500 mine with 200% efficiency) producing $7.3 a day ($0.3 an hour).
Counting the hourly prize of 500 coins they get for being at #1, it's $8.5 a day ($0.35 an hour).
And that is without talking about his huge share of the pool (with that it's AT LEAST $10 a day).

The legendary pZ1B. I can't say i'm not jealous xD
codergeek

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:38:23 PM

#1 at Mining Game has now a thousand dollar mine (actually $500 mine with 200% efficiency) producing $7.3 a day ($0.3 an hour).
Counting the hourly prize of 500 coins they get for being at #1, it's $8.5 a day ($0.35 an hour).
And that is without talking about his huge share of the pool (with that it's AT LEAST $10 a day).

I've been playing this mining game since 3rd April 2018 (25 days) and currently ranked #7

Your Mining Power: 22080 MP
Your Mine's Efficiency: 200% out of max 200%
Your Mine's Rank (7th) 1.39% of Pool
Bonus Mining Pool: 3121 Coins
Total Coins Mined: 240488 Coins
Hourly Coin Production: 655 Coins

I own a single level 84 Headquarters and my ultimate goal is to achieve level 100

At best, by the time I do upgrade to level 100 I may attain rank #5 or #6

I have around 160 referrals who have certainly helped me in getting to the rank I am today.

Cointiply ID 2712

codergeek

Flechashe

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:45:39 PM

I've been playing this mining game since 3rd April 2018 (25 days) and currently ranked #7

I own a single level 84 Headquarters and my ultimate goal is to achieve level 100

I have around 160 referrals who have certainly helped me in getting to the rank I am today.

Cointiply ID 2712

codergeek

Nice stats.
May I ask why you bought that building in particular?
I own a single Carrier Depot at level 212. I thought having a cheaper building would be better, as buying it and the upgrades would be cheaper, meaning i could invest in MP as soon as I had a little bit of coins. What I mean is, right now whenever I get 500 coins, I buy an upgrade for the Carrier Depot. In your case, I suppose you need thousands of coins to invest in MP (as an upgrade for Headquarters at such a level must be really expensive). This results in you accumulating non invested coins.
So that's why I ask you, why you chose Headquarters?

This of course is assuming the number of upgrades remains infinite.

For the moment I'm only buying upgrades for my single Carrier Depot, but if in the future it's level gets ridiculous and I have to pay thousands of coins for one upgrade, I might buy another Carrier Depot and level it up to match my other CD.
codergeek

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:22:24 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 03:35:57 AM by codergeek

Cointiply ID 2712

codergeek

Nice stats.
I own a single Carrier Depot at level 212. I thought having a cheaper building would be better, as buying it and the upgrades would be cheaper, meaning i could invest in MP as soon as I had a little bit of coins. What I mean is, right now whenever I get 500 coins, I buy an upgrade for the Carrier Depot. In your case, I suppose you need thousands of coins to invest in MP (as an upgrade for Headquarters at such a level must be really expensive). This results in you accumulating non invested coins.

For the moment I'm only buying upgrades for my single Carrier Depot, but if in the future it's level gets ridiculous and I have to pay thousands of coins for one upgrade, I might buy another Carrier Depot and level it up to match my other CD.

I bought this particular building because I wanted maximum MP. I bought the most expensive building I could afford. Prior to starting the mining game I'd received six payouts so I had a general idea of what I could potentially earn and spend on upgrades each day.

Yes. It has become expensive. Upgrading my HQ to the next level, 85, will cost 23500 coins. Pretty soon the upgrades will be more than what it cost to buy the HQ.

At this point I'm upgrading two levels a day. The Hourly Coin Production and referrals help me do this.
Flechashe

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:24:04 PM

Cointiply ID 2712

codergeek

Nice stats.

I bought this particular building because I wanted maximum MP. I bought the most expensive building I could afford. Prior to starting the mining game I'd received six payouts so I had a general idea of what I could potentially earn and spend on upgrades each day.

Yes. It has become expensive. Upgrading my HQ to the next level, 85, will cost 23500 coins. Pretty soon the upgrades will be more than what it cost to buy the HQ.

At this point I'm upgrading two levels a day. The Hourly Coin Production and referrals help me do this.
I understand that you want the maximum MP, I thought the same when I started on the site, but that was before I learned that upgrades have no limit. I don't know why, but I thought 100 was the maximum level, so the maximum MP would be 9 level 100 Headquarters. Knowing that, a mine with 9 Headquarters and a mine with 1 Carrier Depot could have the same MP, as long as the Carrier Depot has a very high level (for example 1000).

The reason why I preferred Carrier Depot over Headquarters is that when you buy that level 85 upgrade for 23500 coins, you'll get 470 MP (counting 200% efficiency), which translates to 14 coins per hour. If you split that upgrade into 14 upgrades, you would've got the CpH as soon as you bought each upgrade, but if you had to buy one big upgrade like you have to, you wouldn't get the CpH until you bought the upgrade, and until that happened, you'd be accumulating uninvested coins.

I don't know if what I'm saying is understandable, but anyway it's not very relevant as you said you get 2 levels a day.
correosdelbosque

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:30:47 PM

Very good faucet really good payment and entertained
codergeek

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:04:01 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 10:51:59 AM by codergeek

Flechashe, yeah I do understand what you're saying. It's a good strategy.

Odd. I too thought that the maximum building level was 100. The mining game instructions themselves state, "Every building can be upgraded to level 100..."

Cointiply should be able to clarify this for us.
Killshooter

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:27:35 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 11:12:37 AM by Killshooter

Hi,

I've started my third withdrawal (38k) today. Does anyone know if these ,,register with valid information" offers work? I've tried some of them with nearly legit information but it doesn't work. Also there are still many not working app offers. But I had at least one success today at AdGate so far.
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:52:32 PM

It is a nice and interesting site with some cool features but way too many popups...
Very annoying which doesn't give me the courage to stay long at your site.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 04:21:27 AM

Cointiply Mining Game: I enjoy seeing the strategy discussions. There are so many different Mines with our players, and so many new features to come. It's my favorite part of our site.

babygun: No one likes popups (us included!), but they help pay the bills. In practical terms, popups are one reason we're the highest paying faucet around. And—FWIW—I use some faucets that have more. Smiley Over the years, I've developed lightning reflexes for dealing with them. For anyone curious, we experience the sites as our members experience it, eating our own dog food, as it were.

33spades1978: glad your payments made it through.

Thanks, everyone!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: