Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:31:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most important information when we decide to invest in ICOs  (Read 203 times)
alieknov

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:03:03 PM

All of that is true. All those aspects needs to be considered when investing in an ICO.
You also have to learn the basics in cryptoworld before you invest in a project.
Consider all the informations you learn in everything about crypto before investing
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:02:55 PM

for me, nothing's more important on every ICOs is their social network communities because I do believe that every ICO and projects must have a very strong social networking communities like Telegram Channels.
We could tell more differences on how Telegram Channels do best support for every ICOs,
therefore, Im staying away from ICOs or project that has weak or less active members and admins because there's higher chances that they're scam and frauds.
karik1987

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:16:31 PM

In recent years, venture capital in Russia has become difficult and expensive. In this situation, the ICO for many founders of start-ups is a more convenient way to attract investment.
yma2018

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 08:12:28 PM

for me, nothing's more important on every ICOs is their social network communities because I do believe that every ICO and projects must have a very strong social networking communities like Telegram Channels.
We could tell more differences on how Telegram Channels do best support for every ICOs,
therefore, Im staying away from ICOs or project that has weak or less active members and admins because there's higher chances that they're scam and frauds.

So the number of channel and group members is an indication of the seriousness of an ICO  Huh Huh Huh
yma2018

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 08:13:06 PM

In recent years, venture capital in Russia has become difficult and expensive. In this situation, the ICO for many founders of start-ups is a more convenient way to attract investment.

What's the exact reason of why it became difficult and expensive?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: