Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 02:38:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What was your worst crypto call?  (Read 128 times)
Beanson

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:09:06 AM

Buying TRON at .20C AUD was a terrible choice of mine!

Buying ICON recently at $11AUD was another not so great choice but unlike TRON ICON actually has a bright future. TRON is just some random asian dude that talks complete rubbish....
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:14:50 AM

I sold all my  Neblio in middle of the pump. I intent to buy back but it was never drop.

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
sugihe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:15:32 AM

Hello everyone!

Out of curiosity, I wanted to ask you all, what was your worst call in your crypto history? Did you buy an ICO and it was a scam? Or did you think, that your market analysis is top notch, just to fall on your mouth hard? Share you story with me!

I will start. When i first got into crypto, it was around the time everything was peaking. I also checked coinmarkets a lot and i saw some huge day gain winners. I knew quite some things about BTC, a little bit about altcoins and i was ready to get into action. I thought i know everyhing needed for day trading... Except the most improtant part of day trading... Pump and dump... Sooo i saw this gigantic +1500% coin called RUPX... It was not stopping, doing +1800% and so on and i jsut wanted to get on that train. So i fastly authenticated my Coinbase and send in +/- 300$. By the time everything was ready for buy, RUPX already did like +3000% . Now you will most likely hit your head saying "what a frikin' noob" but i bought at that time. And boy, did it hurt just few minutes later when the Pump stopped... At one point, i was -95% on my investment and I was panicking quite a lot... But i did not sell and thankfully, i managed to get out with 220$ few weeks later and bought into BTS. In the end BTS managed to make me 2,5x profit. Anyhow, that was hard introduction into crypto trading universe!

So what about you? What is your story?
Oh boy thats quite a bad start,but what i have experience is better,when i bought a couple of bitcoin's last year at $1500 for 15pcs and i managed to trade it with some alts giving me a lot of gains which turned to 52+ bitcoins in just 8months,the only worst thing i have experienced isnt selling them when it reaches $15k-20k levels which because i believed in cryptocurrency's future now the worst case scenario today bitcoin might reach my buying point last year if the last hard support at $5k will broke that confirms the fall of bitcoin.

I think you are rich man. Have more 50 bitcoins? Its a lot of money.
You are good at the start, only have 15 bitcoin and you grow your capital into 52. Amazing.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: