Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:04:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC to Crash further till 1000$?  (Read 906 times)
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:15:47 AM

When you have a small volume of bitcoin and you are not aware about it as well you don't have any knowledge about the same. Suddenly one day you hear about such an innovation and by that time when you find a small amount with you teaches what is it and how good and advantageous. 
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thehook1

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:18:28 AM

Lol.. I hope it goes to 1000 I will buy every bitcoin available for sale.. People dumping btc right now because of fear make me laugh. Good. You shouldn't have it in the first place you greedy sob. Btc is very valuable. You will regret it when it is closer to 100k then 5k. I don't care if it goes to $5 I'm not selling it.
Totally agree
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:21:42 AM

Price of the bitcoin as of now decreasing and I thimk it will increase again after few  weeks. Price now is 6000 dollars but I don't think the price will decreased at $1000 because for sure once the price decrease at $5000 it will increase again for sure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
WalkinRobbie

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:23:38 AM

Man it would be great if even goes lower so I can buy it up,   a repeat of 17 is comin
busua

Activity: 129
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:24:05 AM

Today, the stock market and the entire cryptocurrency market have undermined the trend of the collapse of the global economy began to decline. But I think this is a short time, panic certainly will. But I think it is the best choice to continue holding. Waiting for the recovery of the entire market.
ninche

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:24:42 AM

Price of the bitcoin as of now decreasing and I thimk it will increase again after few  weeks. Price now is 6000 dollars but I don't think the price will decreased at $1000 because for sure once the price decrease at $5000 it will increase again for sure.
how you make sure?
what if btc went from 5000 to 4000 then continue falling? will you pay people what they lost?
sangwookie

Activity: 168

Put it all on the line and go for broke

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:31:29 AM

The market is just crazy right now. I think the correction is good but this drop was so fast, most people couldn't react fast enough. I'm just filled with regrets and thoughts of what if. i feel sorry for people that bought in really high and also what about all of these miners. I think I have to sell off some just to cover losses and then just sit back and see where we are in a year or two. This is just madness. The stock market also crashed. I wonder if it is a sign of something bigger in the works.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:32:48 AM

I think that miners might have a problem with 1000 dollars for one bitcoin. That is why I do not think we will reach that level.
With an AntMiner S9 you could only mine about 0.0013 BTC a day. That would be 1.3 Dollars.
Then you need to pay for electricity and you have to pay for the mining equipment.
That does not sound like a profitable job anymore.

It's me!!!
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:34:33 AM

No idea, about how far down it may go. But hopefully not so down and crashed.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
xfaqs01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:34:40 AM

It's crashing real hard. Dropped 40% in a week! Maybe another 40% drop in this weekend! It's seems like it is falling down the hill. What do you think?
your analyzing the short term i think, try to analyze a lil bit longer from february u will see that bitcoin is still on gaining situation, that is if you invested earlier that date, the bottom line will always be the basic and that is "buy low sell high!

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:48:07 AM

I do not think that the price will drop to $ 1000. Strong resistance will be in the region of 5000 and 3000. And below 3000 will not go. We hope for the best!

Wexnident

Activity: 2506
Merit: 628

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:58:24 AM

It's crashing real hard. Dropped 40% in a week! Maybe another 40% drop in this weekend! It's seems like it is falling down the hill. What do you think?
That would really be a huge problem. If ever Bitcoin's market value will drop to 1000 USD it will almost start over again. Early last year its market price is jist 1200 USD and as months passed by, its market value grew. so there's still a chance for its market price to grow this year. We just need to patiently wait for its price to go up.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:03:31 AM

Lets just focus on the whole thing in different ways. Lets think that bitcoin is giving us opportunity to rock the party and we can use it to invest more money and recover the loss which we took on our heads since last year. I know many of us missed the chance to invest into bitcoin at the prices which were as low as 1K at the start of 2017. Im sure if we survived that low for so many years then we will be able to survive this drop too. Im just gonna hold the coins and as we see the bloodbath closing to its end point and we will see the re-bounce soon enough.

I do not think that the price will drop to $ 1000. Strong resistance will be in the region of 5000 and 3000. And below 3000 will not go. We hope for the best!

Positivity always helps us.  Wink
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:11:40 AM

Lets just focus on the whole thing in different ways. Lets think that bitcoin is giving us opportunity to rock the party and we can use it to invest more money and recover the loss which we took on our heads since last year. I know many of us missed the chance to invest into bitcoin at the prices which were as low as 1K at the start of 2017. Im sure if we survived that low for so many years then we will be able to survive this drop too. Im just gonna hold the coins and as we see the bloodbath closing to its end point and we will see the re-bounce soon enough.

Positivity always helps us.  Wink

Well, i salute to you mate in your detailed past bitcoin value, in a make sense it helps us to be more patence and not to panic in a crazy down fall value of bitcoin. These can stimulate to our fellow readers here not to sell to avoid feedbacks coming from many haters in this forum.
Dfinest

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:15:25 AM

1000 USD is too low, i don't think it will drop to this point. We will see in the next couple of days or weeks.
halfmil

Activity: 61
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:19:08 AM

I think that miners might have a problem with 1000 dollars for one bitcoin. That is why I do not think we will reach that level.
With an AntMiner S9 you could only mine about 0.0013 BTC a day. That would be 1.3 Dollars.
Then you need to pay for electricity and you have to pay for the mining equipment.
That does not sound like a profitable job anymore.

Miners will defiantly have a problem. Unless you are getting free electricity .5 btc right now cost well over $1000 to mine if you have cheap electric and a lot of time and equipment. It is far easier just to buy btc then to mine it if it stays at a low price. Lots of miners will unplug their machines rather then mine at a loss. Right now it is getting close to that level for some miners. I will keep mining even at a loss for a little while, I'm not there yet but it's not looking so good at the moment. If btc were in the 14k-16k range mining would be all good right now that's about where it needs to be. Difficulty just keeps going up and with price going down miners are going to do bad unless they hold until the price goes up.
jazpreti

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:20:22 AM

There would be a big down fall for bitcoin but that does not mean that bitcoin will remain to that situation. It is a good news for us because we can buy 1 btc easily. There is no need for us to buy bitcoin that expensive. Those multi millionaire who has a lot of btc will lose interest in bitcoin and run away but for us who still have trust on bitcoin will remain and that is the time that bitcoin will increase rapidly.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:21:30 AM

I think this not only keeps the world of currencies secret, but the stock market is also declining. The global economy has started to decline. We can wait and wait patiently for this phase to pass.
Whatever the reasons of this downfall, we can't deny the fact that we already know that this will be happen. We must continue to support crypto so that it will start to recover and stop this negative issue as this can cause for the newly investors to be panic. I think all crypto are now in bloodbath, so for this kind of matter we must trust the power of our digital asset and have some patient of holding even though it crashes almost  50%.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:23:22 AM

The cryptocurrency market is really big affected but does not mean the cost of all the altcoins will go down unreasonably. Currently, bitcoin is banned and you can see its price is $ 6000. was reduced by 40% within 3 days. I think the reason is that China and other countries are forbidding the bitcoin, which led to some whales leaving the cryptocurrency market. Its price is just $ 4000 and can not go down anymore. That's my opinion, look forward to receiving your feedback.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Amkolino

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 12:19:38 PM

I really don't think, that the whales left the market.

Crypto will rise again, whales know this very well. So maybe they left for now, but sure they will buy back in and enjoy their new millions of dollars..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: