Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:35:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey Activeminers? You won't make your investment back.  (Read 5110 times)
MPOE-PR (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 09:32:50 PM

Bitcoin is not a consumer thing. Find something more adequate for your needs and abilities.

Number one issue with Bitcoin right now? People with an agenda trying to make Bitcoin into what they want it to be.

I try to not get into the whole what Bitcoin is for debate, I see Bitcoin being most powerful when neutral and used for many different reasons.

So can Bitcoin be a consumer thing? Perhaps it can. Who are you to be the decider?

Some of your posts make a little sense, others just reek of stupid.

This isn't about me "trying" anything. This is about what something is. If you have problems with the notion that things exist as what they are, and not what would be convenient for you at the moment, and not what would make you feel better, and not what would include everyone, the remedy would be to spend your time reading, considering, and thinking.

Thinking. Not demanding that others conform to your broken ideology because "perhaps". Not nipping at the ankles of those who have thought, and drawn the correct conclusions (and yeah, there are such things as correct conclusions, whether you'd want that to be the case or not).

I get that in plenty of spheres you'd be able to spout this nonsense without anyone explaining to you that you've done something wrong, because you might be shocked and offended. Those are the spheres that suck, irrespective of whether they make you feel good, are convenient, etc. Bitcoin is not one of them. Specifically. If that means you're not interested, by all means go hang out at your local consumer bank, where I'm sure you'll get all the empty lipservice about being an important and valued customer you could possibly want. The rest of us are getting shit done.

Meanwhile, sittin' steady at 3:1.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
balanghai

Activity: 364
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 12:13:07 AM

Hey something can be made from nothing. Like trading? Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: