Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:35:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1btc = 6k usd  (Read 1310 times)
Fantastic33 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:45:40 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 03:22:59 PM by Fantastic33

Was very busy with my work today, then suddenly i decided to check the price of btc if its starting to rise again. But then, i was shocked when i saw its price which is almost 6,000 usd. What will happen to bitcoin's price tomorrow or the next weeks to come? Will it continue to drop or will increase a little? Why is this happening? Thats a very huge drop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freightjoe

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:46:47 AM

Was very busy with my work today, then suddenly i decided to check the price of btc if its starting to rise again. But then, i was shocked when i saw its price which is almost 16,000 usd. What will happen to bitcoin's price tomorrow or the next weeks to come? Will it continue to drop or will increase a little?

Continue to drop. The get-rich-quick dream people have of Bitcoin is over
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:57:22 AM

You re shocked since you obviously know nothing about crypto mechanics and yet you have decided to invest into crypto. Why?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
bitcoinqueen08

Activity: 90
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:59:12 AM

I am worried about the price.Maybe it will be 5000$ within 2 days Sad

0xa4A979d6876DB84031AEFB2c59F7fE4B9880328E
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:00:02 AM

Maybe it ll be 2k in two days. So what? You dont lose until you sell. So what is your best course of action?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
ahammedrobel

Activity: 602
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:10:25 AM

there are very much Bitcoin price down but i belief this it will recover.
question is that, how may days require to Return back at Previous price?? Grin
walerikus

Activity: 180
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:13:50 AM

Let's vote on Bitcoin sell or buy https://twitter.com/walerikus/status/960784367663665152
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:14:28 AM

Yeah, it is probably best if you quit refreshing CMC right now.

There is no reason to assume that this sudden fall in price is even remotely over.

Bitcoin was at about $600 around one year ago ... use that as your perspective as to what could occur if the bottom completely falls out.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:30:51 AM

I personally think it will continue its downtrend. We may see bitcoin price dropping as low as $3000 are nefore it bounce back.

For the question why is this happening. There is a lot of new lately about bitcoin. Regulation and banning crypto of counties are the major factors.
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:38:50 AM

Was very busy with my work today, then suddenly i decided to check the price of btc if its starting to rise again. But then, i was shocked when i saw its price which is almost 16,000 usd. What will happen to bitcoin's price tomorrow or the next weeks to come? Will it continue to drop or will increase a little? Why is this happening? Thats a very huge drop.

The difficult question is why does it fall? Perhaps against the backdrop of negative news from China and South Korea, but why, when the good news comes, the rate does not rise. I think large holders of bitcoin now benefit from a low rate to buy at a low price and begin a campaign to new heights. But while the bears win ((

budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:25:08 AM

Was very busy with my work today, then suddenly i decided to check the price of btc if its starting to rise again. But then, i was shocked when i saw its price which is almost 16,000 usd. What will happen to bitcoin's price tomorrow or the next weeks to come? Will it continue to drop or will increase a little? Why is this happening? Thats a very huge drop.

it is very likely that if I may say it looks like bitcoin will drop to a price of about $ 2-4k after that the price back up again in the middle of the year. like a years ago.

deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:29:11 AM

I try to be optimistic, and I know that this happened several times in previous years, but along with all these restrictions all over the world makes me feel worried.
focmere

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:30:04 AM

Look at this as the best opportunity to buy in ever! This is the best time to buy guys, hold for as long as you can and buy more in the meantime! Smiley
Ada567

Activity: 40
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:32:50 AM

I think this time will continue to decline, because even the stock market crash today, and now the investment market is not good.
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:33:15 AM

Some people on Reddit are losing their minds as they invested everything in BTC.

Up we go....
tianok21

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:21:33 AM

Bitcoin value now is constantly dropping and some holders of it is panic and trying sell the bitcoin they hold. Later bitcoin is almost 8,000 USD and suddenly its decrease to almost 6,000 USD. Now, 6,000 USD is the lowest price of bitcoin the possibility to decrease it again continuous. Hoping soon bitcoin recover it value at the highest price of it in 20,000 USD.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:26:11 AM

Most people don't understand how the market will act and there are a lot of people panic about the bitcoin price and start selling them for low prices in the market. People should get more awareness about the Bitcoin because it is not crash and simply calling as market corrections.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Dyn@styN3rd

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:27:34 AM

There are speculations that if BTC breaks $5k it will continue to $4k before it bounces back. Hope I have funds when that happens since that was the price of BTC September last year  Grin

Maybe it ll be 2k in two days. So what? You dont lose until you sell. So what is your best course of action?

I agree. As long as you don't sell and convert to fiat there's still hope that you'll profit again in the next coming months. Let's just be patient.
Sendibere

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:32:18 AM

If it is continue to drop, many of us will buy bitcoin and it is people's dream. And this is not shocking because the flow or crypto is up and down. But I think the other reason why Bitcoin is dropping maybe because many countries are banning cryptocurrencies.
haocoin

Activity: 223
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:40:33 AM

This is unexplained. There are many reasons for the drop in bitcoin prices. Here you can also see a lot of people analyzing why bitcoin prices are falling, but I suggest you, for whatever reason, your last choice should be HODL Instead of panic, you have to stick in the end, sell no benefit to you, you need to go out to relax.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: