Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:35:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crisis is Coming  (Read 4302 times)
TravelMug

Activity: 2604
Merit: 832

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:35:35 PM

If this consider to be a crisis in cryptos I am hoping this would end soon. The figure I've seen in bitcoin price was very terrible as if we go back to beginning of 2017.  I didn't imagine that the value can go lower than today price. Many lose so much from this continuous drops I wish recovery take over soon.

We have been in crisis since bitcoin price stalled at around $13K and now continue to plummet, however, it look like we are bouncing back. You should have an open mind about how low the price can go because everyone is really speculating on it. Yes, I also thought that we can't really be down, but it happens so we have to accept it.

But it we are going to look at the bright side, we will recover from such crisis like this one and will bounce back ever further that its previous high.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:40:27 PM

The US debt have now passed one trillion, and the corporate tax-cuts have made it even harder to recover.
Trump have even proposed to print money to settle it.

Will this spark an increasing number of people in the US deciding to starting putting a part of their savings into BTC while the price is still perceivably "low" atm? -- playing one of its proposed role as a "store of value" (besides buying of Gold bars), I wonder.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:14:46 PM

The US debt have now passed one trillion, and the corporate tax-cuts have made it even harder to recover.
Trump have even proposed to print money to settle it.

Will this spark an increasing number of people in the US deciding to starting putting a part of their savings into BTC while the price is still perceivably "low" atm? -- playing one of its proposed role as a "store of value" (besides buying of Gold bars), I wonder.
Well, not everyday is Christmas so sometimes we need to suffer this thing first before eating a buffet again, we should  have been anticipated it in the first place as we all know that price of bitcoin is so volatile so that we are not suffering and getting sad and mad right now, as for me at least I have save money even for a little.
GabrielLonz

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:30:22 PM

What can a person rely on to ensure that the economic crisis is coming or is invading everyone in any way? Or does this post refer to the cryptocurrency market? Which evidently is suffering a sudden fall due to the sale of futures in the wall street, even so there are other altcoins that are maintained or have even increased.
Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:32:09 PM

I am realist when it comes to these things and as much as I want Bitcoin and the market to go up somehow the US stock exchange seemingly effects us. Maybe the same money is cashing out of both markets waiting for the prices to go down so they can get back in at a lower price? In any event the fundamentals haven't changed which means long term I am bullish on not only Bitcoin but all of the cryptosphere.

aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:26:07 PM

There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...

I do not particularly like to give disastrous news, but the crisis is in the doorway ...! The American Stock Exchange has not experienced such a decline for a long time.

Is this situation the signals of the crisis or is this crisis going to be skipped in a short time?

We are all waiting with curiosity ....

The US economy is past due for a recession. We usually have a recession every 6 or 7 years and we are passed that. The stock market has made huge gains just like the cryptocurrency market. At some point, the bubble has to pop. I think we are seeing the beginning of this with the stock market. My guess is that the DOW will drop well below 20,000 points soon.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:14:04 PM

No, it wasn't nearly a crisis like black monday. Drop was big but nothing to worry about, it will correct itself. These corrections have happened 5 times in the last 8 years. If it does happen now it will be healthy and is long overdue anyway. Analysts are confident that fundamentals are right and corporate earnings are headed the right way, contributing to the global growth. This will also impact bitcoin price and it will come to nearly 14k in a month. So no crisis is coming.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:22:52 PM

Every dick and harry from the financial sector was complaining about the fall of crypto currency and how big the bubble is and they really did not check where the real bubble was,trillion of dollars lost in the past few days in the stock market and it is a real mess now,the real lesson is,if you start blaming other markets and keep a closed eye,something like this will happen every now and then. Cheesy
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:00:19 PM

There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...
I do not particularly like to give disastrous news, but the crisis is in the doorway ...! The American Stock Exchange has not experienced such a decline for a long time.
It is not just US and Japan,the stock market world over is going down like South Korea, Australia and India and these market is going down simply because there might be a hike in the interest rates and if you look at the stock market performance,it was also rising to all time highs along with bitcoin for a long time and this is indeed a time for a good correction,but the US fall was too steep as i do not remember the markets bleeding like this for ten years.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:08:18 PM

Well, if you believe in the Bible it should come. These crisis, poverty, natural calamity hunger, war etc are suppose to come before the coming back of Jesus as it is written in the Bible. But even if you deny it, crisis not only in one area is happening now and i believe it will be even more worser than before. 

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:14:32 PM

Is this situation the signals of the crisis or is this crisis going to be skipped in a short time?

Lets see if this is the case, while I would like for things to remain stable I also understand that we are in the middle of very difficult times with governments basically lying to their citizens about the state of the economy so we need that to stop and if that means a horrible economic crisis then that is something we will have to endure.
StochasticOrder

Activity: 63
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:46:59 PM

The next stock market crash will occur when the central bankers and institutional buyers want it to occur. They make up the majority of the trades on the market and essentially have control. We saw the same thing in 2007/2008 when the bankers were selling toxic assets at a premium and then placing short bets right before the collapse. Unfortunately, it seems that BTC has the same susceptibility as 1000 people own almost 40% of all Bitcoins and it's well known that one individual took the price of BTC from $100 to $1,000. All markets are susceptible to the whales and institutions that decide when the large price movements occur, the best we can do is try to predict their patterns and ride their coattails.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:13:29 AM

i think this post is adding up to the fall of bitcoin that creates panic all over the forum, but i respect your opinions, if you are keen in observing the behavior of bitcoin price, the trend is clear, it is a common thing for the price to go up and go down, we have experienced the ups during mid october to mid december last year that almost reached to  $20k, and everybody was excited about it, and now we are experiencing the reverse, and here we are panicking and selling like crazy, we should not call this as a crisis, even the price falls these days, it is still acceptable compared to the price from the price of bitcoin last 5 months ago.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:36:18 AM

I believe it is always crisis in our country. Prices of gas is going up and here comes TRAIN Law which furthermore increases the prices of gas. A domino effect, prices of gas increases so as to all other commodities and services.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1213

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:55:48 AM

What's been experienced in the wall street market is a massive and it seems to be the first time in the history. This market doesn't have huge influence upon the cryptocurrency market. Even in the past there are hard times when bitcoin grew when the external market was experiencing a downfall.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:08:43 AM

The news seems to be disastrous if all the investors panic and sell their stocks. There will be crisis in cryptocurrency if all the government find their ways to ban and declare cryptocurrency illegal.

I do not see there is any strong connection between the crisis on the stock market and on the market of crypto.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:28:17 AM

I don't think it is about crisis, it is a correction. How can bitcoin maintain prices above $10K, it was impossible, it needed a correction or even market needs a bear year.
we need to accept that this circumstances is a crisis and not just a correction,  and it seems the price has not chance to recover again because of some banning reason nowadays in other country,  and i have doubts the blood waves will continue until mid or else the price will become useless soon.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:43:46 AM

Cryptos cannot be banned. Only the trading of it can be banned.
Banning of speculative trading on exchanges of coins in China could also mean having a more stable crypto currency that could becomes easier to be adopted for actual use = real value and real long-term growth (albeit much slower).
Only once the crypto market have become more stable and less volatile, would China then be more open towards cryptos again; and they might control which cryptos they would allow most likely. Look out for selected cryptos that are working closely with the Chinese government to conform to their rules and regulations, and are happy to do so (such as NEO, Loopring, VeChain, XinFin, and TRON -- an ambitious project which is currently still under heavy development, and so on..)

Here's an interesting perspective article: Fear not, China is not banning cryptocurrency
https://medium.com/@chewweichun/fear-not-china-is-not-banning-cryptocurrency-79dffdf4036f

And a response to my comment over there here:
Juni LEE
Feb 7
QTUM, VeChain, and XinFin are Singapore crypto projects (a country that is highly supportive of crypto-fine-techs) and strong law/punishment against scammers. So probably won’t be as impacted as other crypto projects based in China, etc. in terms of value growth. However selected chinese cryptos such as NEO are still promising, due to their compliance with the government. The reduced ability of speculative trading of these coins in the Chinese market could hopefully also prevent the creation of unrealistic bubbles and crazy volatility, thus giving these coins a lot more promise to gain wisespread adoption as currencies (rather than a speculative trading commodity in a volatile irrational market based on the emotions of greed and fear).

1 response

Wei Chun Chew
Feb 7
Yes. Many of the firms have moved to crypto-friendly countries like Singapore to avoid regulations in China. Volatility in the market is definitely one of the main deterrence to adoption. NEO has working relationships with many other blockchain firms and is viewed as the biggest blockchain project in China. We would definitely see some support from the government with regards to these highly promising projects. In the upcoming months, or even years as the market stabilizes, it is these firms with working products and established relationships that will take the limelight in the industry.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
laimaro

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:32:11 PM

This was see in Indian stock exchange as well. Everything is connected as a lot of people have invested savings in stocks and crypto.
RuslanRS

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:40:08 PM

We must remember that everything is cyclical, unlimited growth is impossible. We are waiting now, there is a recession at that moment, then all this will raise again.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: