Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:25:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crisis is Coming  (Read 4302 times)
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:20:25 AM

If there is a crisis in the market of ordinary money, it will only encourage people's interest in the crypto currency and it will grow in price. In the world, everything is interconnected. If in one place it decreases, then in the other it is necessarily added. So I'm happy but calmly take a possible crisis in the stock market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CFI-2018

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:05:42 AM

Its only a matter of time before one of the currency's falls appart, either the traditional one or the crypto, but since crypto is more tecnologicly advanced and trustworthy, i tink that the traditional one will fall apart
yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:17:40 AM

Now I see the market value of all passwords being restored. Several days of gains have made me see hope again. We can really hope that the crisis is easing and that COINS are being restored in a market value.
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:30:39 AM

There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...

I do not particularly like to give disastrous news, but the crisis is in the doorway ...! The American Stock Exchange has not experienced such a decline for a long time.

Is this situation the signals of the crisis or is this crisis going to be skipped in a short time?

We are all waiting with curiosity ....
I hope this crisis will just pass away. For me, it is just normal to encounter big waves but I know we can still survive. We will just not panic and keep strong in order to decide the right thing.
handini

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:41:49 AM

Now I see the market value of all passwords being restored. Several days of gains have made me see hope again. We can really hope that the crisis is easing and that COINS are being restored in a market value.
yes indeed this time the market situation is better, and it gives good news for btc users at this time, because news like this is very eagerly awaited by the bitcoiners in every country.
AquaVitae

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:39:51 PM

Trump can create a crisis, if he starts a global trade war. Then stocks and crypto will crash.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:48:10 PM

Crisis will always come in our way. And we don't know when will it take place. So before the crisis will come we need to be always ready so that we will not panic when this crisis will happen.

Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:52:52 PM

There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...

I do not particularly like to give disastrous news, but the crisis is in the doorway ...! The American Stock Exchange has not experienced such a decline for a long time.

Is this situation the signals of the crisis or is this crisis going to be skipped in a short time?

We all know that crisis in the crypto world is very inevitable. No matter how hard we try not to let such crisis occur, if greater number of investors are turning down, it will be unstoppable. The best thing we can do right now is to keep on supporting crypto's no matter what happens. Let us set ourselves ready for the income disaster that may cost us a lot of money loss.

anussayme

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:21:47 PM

Economic crisis can happen at any time with many different people, there are now many reasons for the economic crisis but most of these risks start with virtual currencies, I think In the future these problems will not be solved, so many risks will arise.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:36:24 PM

First of all, define is not connected with any type of relationship with physical currency or any stock even with assets. Bitcoin has recently recovered from crisis and it was assumed that the crisis was caused because someone withdrawal a huge amount of coins from the network but Bitcoin does not get affected by stock market it is controlled by people and their demand and supply on the market so I don't see any reason to get worried on it.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:38:32 PM

If you are worrying if the crisis in the american stock exchange will affect the price of bitcoins then the answer is no, the prices of bitcoins or cryptocurrency is depending on the supply and demand so only investors will affect the market.
dev9t9ok

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:00:14 PM

I am waiting a falling down. The beginning we saw not so long ago when  S&P500 droped. It was a historical maxumum of dropping (2018-02-05).
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:12:25 PM

And what are we gonna do against this? there is nothing that is on our hands at the moment.
We all know that there is gonna be a crisis, but it wont be soon, neither on the next few years. So the best thing that we all can do, is just wait for it.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:59:28 PM

Well, as we all know, this only happens for a short period of time. We can't expect bitcoin to stay at its peak because no one will ever invest on it without the price change. Bitcoin's strength is also it's price even if it goes up an down.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
lixer

Activity: 2492
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:07:39 AM

I think this crisis is always happen yearly.therefore, I don't need to panic for this. Because if I'm panic nothing is change.so we need to be patient for the coming back of good market cap.everything will be okey soon.
We have been in decline for more than three months and now we see bitcoin as well as altcoins moving forward. I don’t think that there is any crisis near. Bitcoin has the tendency to rise high in the months of April, May and June. It is going to be this way for sure. Though the progress won’t be like touching a new peak but it will try to get close to its previous one.We are in the beginning of a pump.

MaestroProject

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:31:24 AM

I see more of an opportunity than a crisis.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:51:01 AM

In my country,in Turkey, there is already an economic crisis which the govenrment is hesitant to vocalize. inflation %15 , unemployment %20 , TRY/USD rate : 4,1 , TRY/EUR rate: 5 (2 times more than previous year). So crisis already in our house.
ejandjm18

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:10:49 AM

Everyone of us experience crisis, unless you're a big time businessmen, they didn't even experience such thing like crisis, all we can do is to satisfied of what we've got in life. Do not compare what you've got between others, but dream their achievements and pray that you will got more than what they have someday. Always be positive in life so that whatever how hard the crisis is, we still at the top from it.
fernandoaleixo

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 05:36:19 AM

In my country,in Turkey, there is already an economic crisis which the government is hesitant to vocalize. inflation %15 , unemployment %20 , TRY/USD rate : 4,1 , TRY/EUR rate: 5 (2 times more than previous year). So crisis already in our house.

I feel you brother, best of luck to you all from Brazil.
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:42:21 AM

We are all waiting with curiosity...
Yes, you are right the crisis is already coming. I do not know this crisis can be passed in a short time or even takes a very long time to get through it all. But I hope that everything will be fine and everything will come back to normal again. Hopefully, soon there is good news.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: