Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:39:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crisis is Coming  (Read 4302 times)
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:19:56 AM

Why should be worry about crisis if it is already part of cryptoworld’s existence? And without crisis, you don’t have the cjane or opportunity to buy your prospected cryptos at a lower price. When there is crisis, there is money.
right, with so called crisis, is an opportunity for many people to buy and invest in cryptoworld. with cheap price we will get a lot of cryptos, so that later we will get a lot of profit, i think in cryptocurrency we should be smart take advantage of opportunities, like this
If you have started your journey in the world of crypto currencies, then you will find so many things happening and that not all of them will be in your favor. If you want to remain successful in your investment, then you must play a safe game and that you need to make some wise decisions especially at time when things are not going in your favor like that of downfall in the market value of the coins. Stay active and do not lose your patience.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:30:10 AM

There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...

I do not particularly like to give disastrous news, but the crisis is in the doorway ...! The American Stock Exchange has not experienced such a decline for a long time.

Is this situation the signals of the crisis or is this crisis going to be skipped in a short time?

We are all waiting with curiosity ....

Crisis is inevitable but we need to not get panic but be calm for us to make some plans and strategies. If prices will go down, we can just buy additional investments because the price is low and with that we can lessen the losses. We can also just hold and wait for the price to rise up again.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:47:32 AM

And what are we gonna do against this? there is nothing that is on our hands at the moment.
We all know that there is gonna be a crisis, but it wont be soon, neither on the next few years. So the best thing that we all can do, is just wait for it.

This post has been made almost three months ago,as we know things changed in this community in just a minute,so what OP says that day is different from today..

You can see that market now is building new trend afar from February so lets not make this negative post as if happening today,we should enjoy the prices that happening on this side.
jgaspar

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:06:29 AM

It can happen, but here we are, at the beginning of May 2018 and we are still making money from it...I will go as far as I can
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:51:25 AM

Just bring it on because that's already a natural phenomenon to the cryptoworld. Why should we worry if everything is going to be alright again when crisis happens? So we'll just do the right thing when crisis comes. Don't panic sell and buy the dip.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:42:31 PM

I think crisis is a normal pheonominum of a market. Not all the time crypto or bitcoin is strong it will down. Thats why in this game the strong hand will win .
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:34:48 PM

There has to be a financial crisis because we humans became consumers of everything, not developers and our productivity is at a low level. As somebody people evolves to the next level in times of crisis. Am an curious to it you are right but in the same time i'm thinking that i should put some money away.
pejuang_mamak

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:44:12 PM

Let us just stay calm and don't think more negative about the crisis happening instead let's pray for that better. And hopefully so soon because if it will go so far from now its a bad news already.

really we should always pray to get the best, indeed the crisis is sure to happen but surely something like that minimize to a minimum so we can do something good

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:32:27 PM

Every crisis that come into our life we must be prepare.  Always pray that every struggle you facing right now you always have stenght to pass it on.  Every crisis have always answer to stop crisis in our life.

You know, it seems to me that the crisis is coming each year. All the time mass media are talking about difficult times. I suppose we have to live with it. In reality, nothing bad is happening now globally.
saraschoudhary

Activity: 72
Merit: 27

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:40:59 PM

In the past few months, I have had reports of Ultra high net worth individuals buying into gold. Prices of gold is also on the rise. Such buouncy in gold prices can indicate towards impending crisis in other money markets. Traditionally the gold prices have gained during financial crashes as people move money to more safer options of value storage like gold. Can it be the beginning of another crisis?
Md.Sufian

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:25:20 PM

Yes, a critical moment may come in life. Everyone needs to be aware of this crisis. In the moment of crisis, friends are recognized. So be careful.
genocide

Activity: 258

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:52:05 PM

A financial crisis is a perfect time to buy stocks because many stocks are being sold at a bargain. At the same time, I obviously feel very bad for people that are not prepared for the next financial crisis. For these people, a financial crisis will have severe consequences. When will the next financial crisis come? I have no idea, but there will be several more crises in our lifetime – that is for sure! Looking at the past few years, however, it is fair to say that the markets have been looking fairly bright. Following this, I believe that we are now starting to see some concerning trends in the global economy.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:45:42 AM

A financial crisis is a perfect time to buy stocks because many stocks are being sold at a bargain. At the same time, I obviously feel very bad for people that are not prepared for the next financial crisis. For these people, a financial crisis will have severe consequences. When will the next financial crisis come? I have no idea, but there will be several more crises in our lifetime – that is for sure! Looking at the past few years, however, it is fair to say that the markets have been looking fairly bright. Following this, I believe that we are now starting to see some concerning trends in the global economy.
I also believed that it is the best chance or time for the buyers or long term investor to get into the stock or coin (if it is cryptocurrency) so they can have more quantity of that certain coin or stock and that will give them a huge chance in the future to make a lot of profit. We should always be prepared for the crisis and we can do that by getting updates from the coin or stock that we are holding and to the overall market.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:38:47 AM

hopefully this crisis can be passed by a brief, but if not briefly, hopefully in the next few months at least normal, always think calmly, because calm will result in success

we can surpass this crisis when we are together working right. Aristotle believed courage to be the most important quality in a man. “Courage is the first of human virtues because it makes all others possible, so we should afraid.  people tend to afraid when their something that they cant understand. it takes courage for us to do a lot of it.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:42:37 AM

crisis in this world every day, and we can survive it everyday.
there are alot of people who are suffering more than what we think.
we just need to focus in life and continue living.
believe the man above and pray. there's nothing we can't make together.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:44:40 AM

If I were to see this post last February, i will believe it and panic and look out for my portfolio. But then again, as I'm writing this post (May 2018), the market is on the rise again. I believe that there is just alot of things that happened during the change of year. It affected greatly the stock, crypto and even countries. But as the new quarter looms, recover is all green! And that puts a smile on my face.

cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:32:56 AM

hopefully it's just temporary, because everything is keeping bitcoin so that bitcoin can start to stabilize again as before. bitcoinerers usually feel panic if they know the price of coin is dropping rapidly and so low.
Since the first day of bitcoins, they have been under different situations that can be considered as harm and hell. But bitcoins never shown disgrace and downfall rather they always stood up once the bump is over. There had been so many dips that have tried their best to demolish bitcoins but they have survived every single time till now and will be surviving as the fittest.
really01

Activity: 150
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:12:19 AM

In the past few months, I have had reports of Ultra high net worth individuals buying into gold. Prices of gold is also on the rise. Such buouncy in gold prices can indicate towards impending crisis in other money markets. Traditionally the gold prices have gained during financial crashes as people move money to more safer options of value storage like gold. Can it be the beginning of another crisis?
Gold is always a precious metal in the past of human history. And its value is greater than money. But taking gold for collateral is not too safe. Gold also contains within itself the bubble element, which can collapse at any time with prices higher than real prices. And too much gold can not be stored.
kucing69

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 09:16:26 AM

Now I was having trouble, I patiently wait until all could be stable again.
I hope this crisis ends soon and its all back to normal.

[/center]
Financial Freedom 4U

Activity: 98
Merit: 31

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:27:35 AM
Merited by dopecoindude (5)

Crisis only comes for the unprepared.

As Thomas Carter from Coinmastery pointed out, all you need to have is a plan.

There is a lot of bull energy right now going into mid May which is often when major news is released.
We also have the cloud of regulation and securities laws in the USA which could lead to the markets tanking.

Therefore you need to have a plan ready for either situation.

- Having fiat ready + waiting if the market tanks
- Having BTC or altcoin exposure that has a good risk/rewards ratio

- Having an exit plan (know at what prices you are going to sell and when to buy back)

Most people without a plan just feel rich when the market goes up or poor when it goes down.
If you have a plan you actually become richer when the market goes up and when it goes down.

╔══// PixelCharity //  Stable coin to make charity free for everyone  // Pixel Charity // ══╗
╠═════════ Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here  ══════╣
╚ Maybe the easiest way to help those in need without spending money! ╝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: