Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:24:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crisis is Coming  (Read 4296 times)
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:52:45 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2018, 10:56:31 AM by marcbitcoins

Crisis could be everywhere that not only in the poor nations but in the rich nation as well that sometimes we experience the world crisis in which the most weakest nations are much affected. Crisis in US is usually happened but the good thing about this country is that they can easily survive so if you are a US Citizen then consider it as a normal economic routine in your country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:22:21 PM

There will for sure be an economic crisis very soon, the markets are all in a bubble, stock prices are crazy overpriced.
The percentage of people in poverty is growing and there is a lot of restlessness among the masses.
The economic crisis is not something strange, because there is a cycle where the economy develops and is difficult. Capital markets, finance, trade all depend on people's purchasing power. Likewise, bitcoin trading is very dependent on supply and demand. If the position is not balanced, bitcoin also experiences problems. Prices will drop or rise very fast. It's not healthy for the bitcoin market.

These financial crises happen so often that it seems to me that now, people do not take them too seriously. Nevertheless, the crisis can have a negative effect on the crypto market.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:43:07 PM

Market crisis has always being part of the stock market and this will not be the first nor the last because deep drop or a sharp rise will still occur in the future, so what we should do is to prepare our stocks ahead of such crisis and never give in to panic which most time leads to selling off of asset and resulting into loses.
cetald

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 07:55:05 PM

There will for sure be an economic crisis very soon, the markets are all in a bubble, stock prices are crazy overpriced.
The percentage of people in poverty is growing and there is a lot of restlessness among the masses.
The economic crisis is not something strange, because there is a cycle where the economy develops and is difficult. Capital markets, finance, trade all depend on people's purchasing power. Likewise, bitcoin trading is very dependent on supply and demand. If the position is not balanced, bitcoin also experiences problems. Prices will drop or rise very fast. It's not healthy for the bitcoin market.

These financial crises happen so often that it seems to me that now, people do not take them too seriously. Nevertheless, the crisis can have a negative effect on the crypto market.

According to the trend, crises happen every 10 years. I think that the coming crisis will have a positive effect on the cryptocurrency market. As a rule, during a crisis, investors sell stocks and buy gold. I think that investors in this case will buy bitcoins, at least.

dlhezter

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:18:11 PM

As in other markets, there are some classical patterns in the crypto money market and the amount of increases and decreases is also affected by the developments in the real economy. Even in the crisis environment, investors who can make the right decisions in time can survive. Therefore, we must make our decisions by carefully observing the developments and we should avoid investing all of our savings in just one area in the hope of achieving great profits.
It is always a fact that this year is full of downs in the market, the prices and values are either stable or dumping, It is a major problem for the investors and traders to have this kind of Market Crisis, yet it is still coming, But who knows, After this year the market will take back its place to higher profitable assets, some people are making fuss about how will the market recover from its down state, I guess we should observe the market's move in every way.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:51:05 AM

It looks like I have to confirm it. Whenever a global market crisis is approaching, the price of gold and all other "expesive stones" is increasing. At the same moment when the price of Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies began to fall, gold and silver began to rise. It looks like the crisis is coming ...

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mnbvcxz1122

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:04:53 AM

I think it is a crisis of economics. Because of the previous comparisons, Bitcoin prices decreased. However, the problem will be very quick.
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:11:09 AM

US growth is not good. this is what makes a crisis in every country. we must realize that adabya btc is currently making other alternative choices to correct the crisis that has hit various parts of the world
virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:19:13 AM

Technology rapidly changes how we do business and it causes frequent fluctuations on financial markets. For example, a manufacturer has been producing a product for decades without changing anything in his factory. Right now, it is impossible to do that because new production and sales methods are developed almost daily. We need to be more careful when invest for an asset compared to the past.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 07:26:29 AM

Definitely crisis is a worldwide issue. It seems like the inflation rate to most of the countries around the world are facing this kind of problem. Anyway, some of the experts says that it is just normal for the countries that are having industrialization developments. Most of the countries now are eyeing for industrialization development.
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:27:52 AM

Always crisis of bitcoin so far, many time I am checking when bitcoin price will growing up and to be on higher price, but I am still waiting until bitcoin and altcoin back to usually price because I wan't lost my money.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
georgiasus

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:01:36 AM

It seems really coming crisis. Well, well, this is another reason to fundamentally change the global financial system, until it is completely at an impasse
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:38:06 PM

Indeed until now the crisis is still ongoing however as a player must be able to accept all forms of risk when playing crypto and continue to be optimistic that the opportunity to create a maximum income is still maintained in the future.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:24:22 PM

observing the current state of the economy does make me afraid, the crisis will come like repeating the ten year cycle, I am afraid this affects the crypto currency, because it cannot be denied that China plays an important role in this crypto, while the economy in China is declining and chaotic As a result of the trade war with America, the impact was felt in fiat currencies, I am pessimistic that we will go through this period briefly, do not let the crypto market enter the red zone, but what I hope is that the technology available in cripto could be a way out of this crisis if adopted in the real world, like the blockchain or ICO system even in different but similar applications
Wete

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:31:47 PM

As long as the government is able to create jobs for its people, a crisis will not come. As expensive as any staple food and clothing as long as the people are still able to buy it will not be a problem.

🔵 [ BLINKED ] 🔵 [ https://www.blinked.live ] 🔵
RECOMMENDATION PLATFORM THAT DRIVES UP TO 90 PERCENT OF ADVERTISING REVENUE TO USERS
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:21:05 PM

There is always some "crisis" coming, so if we let ourselves be influenced by the prophets of doom we remain paralyzed.
At the moment, the biggest crisis is in the Azonian market, which took a very heavy blow last week.
Perhaps, for the crypto it is good. We'll see.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
paulspider

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:04:25 PM

Crisis concerning cryptocurrency is what we are all going through this time. Every place and coin is on fire to an unavoidable dump. It's my prayer that market stabilizes soon.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:47:41 PM

Crisis in cryptocurrency already happened and i believe that we are now in recovery stage after those crisis and we are able to recover if the demand in the market will increase.

gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:21:14 PM

There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...

I do not particularly like to give disastrous news, but the crisis is in the doorway ...! The American Stock Exchange has not experienced such a decline for a long time.

Is this situation the signals of the crisis or is this crisis going to be skipped in a short time?

We are all waiting with curiosity ....
Crisis maybe real or not it depends when the stock market will continuously decrease but as we can see the activities are all going to run smoothly though stocks decreases it can only mean that the market is updated and so the economy.

beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:24:06 PM

Economists emphasize that we are at the beginning of a global market crisis. If necessary precautions are taken, it can be overcome softly. Otherwise, chaining creates an effect and affects all countries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: