Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:22:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitMint  (Read 9664 times)
sirius (OP)
Bitcoiner

Activity: 429
Merit: 974

View Profile
July 12, 2010, 01:06:31 PM

Something that was posted on the IRC: Technology Driven Universal Currency

Iris — for better social networks
I'm not a forum admin - please contact theymos instead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
llama

Activity: 103
Merit: 61

View Profile
July 12, 2010, 02:37:42 PM

Interesting find, but as far as I could see it did not propose a solution to the double spending problem, which is BitCoin's true novelty...

juanthree

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:47:07 AM

i can't seem to read the pdf
i think its gone
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 12:43:37 AM

i can't seem to read the pdf
i think its gone

http://unctad.org/sections/wcmu/docs/ecn162010_Israel_en.pdf

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 12:57:14 AM

This links to United Nations Conference on Trade and Development? Should I be reading between some lines somewhere??

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: