Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:55:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin withdstand the raising legal obstacle.  (Read 228 times)
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:03:58 PM

I guess no matter how complicated the situation may be with legal matters, Bitcoin will be able to withstand it or even people would start understanding its concept and sooner or later adapt to its use. I just heard how a state (I think its Arizona) is considering the use of Bitcoin for paying tax. This is actually a big leap as other government may be influenced with their action or they would be able to consider Bitcoin as well making them understand its concept. I know that in someway the government would learn to compromise because there would be a lot of people affected with the regulations or banning they establish about Bitcoin.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Taltic

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:48:08 PM

It's just the question of time when Bitcoin comes out to legal waters.
They can't ignore that is so big and important.
This invention is like when people invented a car or electricity.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:53:58 PM

Definitely, bitcoin has the capacity to survive ever after the regulation and crackdown drive by the various countries of the world. There will be a huge drop in the value of the bitcoins due to such actions but i believe it will be for temporary period and by the time price will be stable. New investors may stay away from the bitcoins due to uncertainty and fear of loss, at this time we as a community should hold the coins and must avoid to sell it as it will help to reduce the further downfall in the value. I also feel that, if the governments are introducing any regulations then it will be helpful for the bitcoins to grow in the long run.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:29:04 AM

I think yes, the fact that bitcoin still remains today and sti has a value of a thousand US dollars even though majority of the government are not that supportive when it comes to bitcoin and other crypto tokens, so yeah for me It's a Yes. And besides if does not then I think bitcoin would be hgone now.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:35:25 AM

An innovation that everyone should be happy to use for, this is a great technology and I think it can survive all the problems that may occur on its road way up. Legalizing bitcoin is the best thing that government can do to help its own people, this is a digital generation now and I hope it will succeed more in the future.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:38:49 AM

As we know it, bitcoin faces several question of legality. Some countries opposes  the circulation of bitcoin. The question is still on the air. What do you think guys.,

As far as I know, cryptocurrencies in general are facing a lot of controversies over the past years including the Silk Road case. Here are some scenarios that happened before:

• The ICO banning in China which significantly decreased bitcoin prices;
  • South Korea's prohibition of cryptocurrencies which resulted to a closure of some ICO companies;
  • Silk Road drug case way back; and
  • Country prohibitions from some countries that resulted to a negative impact to its price.

There are still some examples that I have not mentioned but over the past years, bitcoin has withstand all legal obligations and issues raised from country to country. Though we cannot deny the fact that it resulted to an adverse effect on its price, slowly, bitcoin has been regaining back its value despite all of these adversaries.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:51:32 AM

An innovation that everyone should be happy to use for, this is a great technology and I think it can survive all the problems that may occur on its road way up. Legalizing bitcoin is the best thing that government can do to help its own people, this is a digital generation now and I hope it will succeed more in the future.
Good to think off but most government would really have the opposite thoughts related to it. Instead of legalizing or regulating for the sake of citizens use then it wont really be possible. They do know the risk and the things would really be mainly affected if they would do such thing. Legalization completely is possible but not on all major aspects since we do know that bitcoin is a decentralized thing which means only services that related to it will be the only thing that can be centralized.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████