Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:54:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tradesatoshi.com SCAM  (Read 853 times)
zamolsix (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 5

FreeLancer, Video Editor and Graphic Designer

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:48:18 AM

Be aware at what you are trading  on Tradesatoshi.com.
Few days ago i deposited xvg on tradesatosi.com. Xvg had a fork more then 2 weeks ago, other wallets on good exchanges like cryptopia updated the wallet in a matter of few days after the fork, and they blocked withdraws before the fork. Scam satoshi did not blocked the wallet deposit or withdraw, they write with small font wallet maintenance right after a big CAPITAL letter text where it says if you use other adress your coins are lost...
Anyway i try to contact them by support ticket, i got a vague answer that says just to wait. I contacted on discord and they say it is developer fault that did not update the wallet on theyr exchange... and after i insisted to do something and like me started to talk loud other about this issue they banned me.

Be aware if you use this exchange, i have been used him for a while but until now i did not have the badluck to deposit or withdraw a coin that is in maintenance.
God Help us when we will see an wallet updated by them.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ █  FreeLancer. Graphic Designer. Video Editor █ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:52:07 AM

been using that exchange for quite a while now and have no problems encountered yet. so just be careful with your other coins like with this fork thing.
zamolsix (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:12:02 PM

been using that exchange for quite a while now and have no problems encountered yet. so just be careful with your other coins like with this fork thing.

i also used since august last year and until now i did not have any bad situation, but never say never, it is a beginning for everything.
The thing is... updating a wallet is not a big effort, they don`t want to update, they believe that if you go and not trade anymore on them, another fool will come and so on.

Eneen

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:56:31 PM

How long does deposit usually take? I've made transfer about 8h ago and still no deposit sign..
poizonbhai
Copper Member

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:59:48 PM

I made a buy order 2 weeks ago and tried to cancel several times..but cancel button doesnt work and support ticket has no reply :/
zamolsix (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:46:25 PM

i recover my coins after more then 2 months and the coin values decrease with 70%. they finally update the wallet. Anyway the support did not do anything to help, so i will never use this exchange anymore.

Maldini07

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:47:54 PM

I've been using this exchange for quite a while, and so far I've never had a problem.
once one time my account was locked because I 3x incorrectly entered the authentication pin, but after contacting his contact support it only takes a few hours my account has been restored.
in my opinion on any exchange be sure to always check the status wallet before the deposit and withdrawal and occasionally see the news column to minimize the problem
poizonbhai
Copper Member

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:02:44 PM

its not scam..its legit site
cyborg78

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:48:12 PM

hi ModDonnie,
My last access to Tradesatoshi was on 03/15/2018
from that date I never made and I have never authorized or opened this orders:
Id 5821686   XVG/LTC   Sell   520.29003177   0.00034000   0.00035380   5/16/2018 1:21 PM   false
Id 5821685   XVG/LTC   Sell   88.62820085   0.00034003   0.00006027   5/16/2018 1:21 PM   false
Id 5821684   XVG/LTC   Sell   1000.00000000   0.00035015   0.00070030   5/16/2018 1:21 PM   false
Id 5821683   XVG/LTC   Sell   600.00000000   0.00036010   0.00043212   5/16/2018 1:21 PM   false
Id 5821682   XVG/LTC   Sell   150.10000000   0.00037021   0.00011114   5/16/2018 1:21 PM   false
Id 5821681   XVG/LTC   Sell   168.14499609   0.00038100   0.00012813   5/16/2018 1:21 PM   false
Id 5821680   XVG/LTC   Sell   102.30555628   0.00038101   0.00007796   5/16/2018 1:21 PM   false
Id 5821668   HTML/LTC   Sell   6898.57810414   0.00000406   0.00005602   5/16/2018 1:18 PM   false
Id 5821667   HTML/LTC   Sell   3600.00000000   0.00000408   0.00002938   5/16/2018 1:18 PM   false
Id 5821655   BTCR/LTC   Sell   19835.38445855   0.00000107   0.00004245   5/16/2018 1:17 PM   false

Also I have never authorized the following Withdraw:

Id 335662   LTC   0.9937846 to LhWSgqGxXoThz2u9j7QZGzKnpvgzDeiMK6   5/16/2018 1:31 PM
in fact there are no emails confirming these operations!!!

I ask you to check what I have declared, and if it is true, I ask you the repayment of what was stolen from me...
this problem happened in coincidence with your ad on May 15 2018 ("We are experiencing some problems with our private API.We are working on it.")
Thanks

This is the reply of Tradesatoshi:
Sorry for that. Trade orders can be only handled by users. And for withdrawal we have only process withdrawal when user send request and also confirm withdrawal link by email.
We also aware all users that please enable 2fa for your account security.

Regards
MOD707

Is it normal?I Think too that Tradesatoshi is a SCAM!!!
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:08:32 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 05:28:33 AM by xtraelv

Be aware at what you are trading  on Tradesatoshi.com.
Few days ago i deposited xvg on tradesatosi.com. Xvg had a fork more then 2 weeks ago, other wallets on good exchanges like cryptopia updated the wallet in a matter of few days after the fork, and they blocked withdraws before the fork. Scam satoshi did not blocked the wallet deposit or withdraw, they write with small font wallet maintenance right after a big CAPITAL letter text where it says if you use other adress your coins are lost...
Anyway i try to contact them by support ticket, i got a vague answer that says just to wait. I contacted on discord and they say it is developer fault that did not update the wallet on theyr exchange... and after i insisted to do something and like me started to talk loud other about this issue they banned me.

Be aware if you use this exchange, i have been used him for a while but until now i did not have the badluck to deposit or withdraw a coin that is in maintenance.

Unfortunately coin developers often forget to notify exchanges (especially small exchanges) of forks.

An exchange cannot block deposits. Nobody can block deposits - only withdrawals can be blocked. Withdrawals on the wrong fork can be re-transmitted by the sending wallet on the correct fork.

XVG had a number of forks and security breaches of their coin network recently. When a fork happens it is important to be extra careful when sending coins.

January 21, 2018 Verge Hard Fork at block 1.824,150

April 04, 2018, Network Attack on XVG / VERGE

May 22, 2018, Another Network Attack on XVG / VERGE

hi ModDonnie,
My last access to Tradesatoshi was on 03/15/2018
from that date I never made and I have never authorized or opened this orders

Looks like you got phished. Do you use DYNAMIC 2FA ?

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
DiHunter

Activity: 154
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:53:38 AM

Don't ever use this shitty exchange! They can block your account at any time without any reasons!

I was using Tradesatoshi for trading on one single coin pair for about 3-4 months. To be honest, my real trades were months ago. And last 2 months i had only orders for sale, because the price fall and i was waiting for the devs to launch MNs. So all i did - was checking from time to time the price on the trading pair.
And two days ago, i have logged into my account and got the message:

Dear user please update your KYC details here

You can update your KYC by update following documents
        A scan of your photo ID
        A selfie of your holding the photo ID
    Your Account must be match with that Id.

All trading actions, balance, withdrawals were blocked. Even the link to the support! lol
I logged off the account and wrote the support request about this situation. Got a standard reply:
10.03.2019, 03:51, "Tradesatoshi" <donniediamante@tradesatoshi.com>:
> Dear user,
>
> We apply the KYC procedure when we detect suspicious transactions on a client's account to make sure the funds are safe and that it's not being used for fraudulent activity. It's a common practice for the financial institution.
>
> Kind regards,
> MOD Donnie

I replied them by mail and asked to provide the evidence of  fraudulent activity or suspicious transactions, or to return my balance. After that my mail address was blocked in their support service - was trying to send another support request and got this:
https://i.imgur.com/eZV1bAi.png
Something went wrong...
problem to surviving your request.
Tryied with another mail address - the support request passed through! lol

KYC was not mandatory when i was creating my account months ago. If it was mandatory i wouldn't start trading there, cause i don't want to provide my personal data to every third-rate exchange.

So, you see now, that you can lose access to your funds at any time. Do not mess with this exchange!
Wish you luck and good trades!

sky+

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:14:52 AM

Having the same problem right now.
i have logged into my account and got the message:

A scan of your photo ID

Don't ever use this  exchange! They can block your account at any time without any reasons!
KYC was not mandatory when i was creating my account months ago. If it was mandatory i wouldn't start trading there, cause i don't want to provide my personal data to every exchange.
infinitecash

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:04:48 AM

TradeSatoshi has frozen my account with a large amount of money, and their KYC aka Keep Your Crypto takes FOREVER. There is NO guarantee of getting your funds back. NEVER use this exchange if you like money. I am fuming, and this is totally unacceptable. They must have losses to make back, so they're seizing users funds. This exchange is sketchy and their mods and operators are completely in on it. They are no help if you ask, and they will tell you the "verification team" is working on it, and they will contact you, if you ask any questions at all. But, there is no verification team to contact. There is no information about their "verification team" whatsoever and they will answer NO questions about them. There is no way to contact them and the verification status emails are no-reply. If you have any questions about verification, tough shit. You won't get any. Stay the hell away from this mess.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 01:02:21 PM

Be aware at what you are trading  on Tradesatoshi.com.

I hate it when exchange and ICO are banning people when they are just trying to resolve issues, top support is what investors want to see this is their high priority in joining an exchange, if an exchange cannot give it, then it's time for them to close shop.
CryptoCracker

Activity: 213

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:50:12 AM

Hi.
Beware! They can block your account at any time without any reasons!

I was using Tradesatoshi for trading on one single coin pair for about 3-4 months. To be honest, my real trades were months ago. And last 2 months i had only orders for sale, because the price fall and i was waiting for the devs to launch MNs. So all i did - was checking from time to time the price on the trading pair.
And two days ago, i have logged into my account and got the message:

A scan of your photo ID

All trading actions, balance, withdrawals were blocked. Even the link to the support from inside account! lol
I logged off the account and wrote the support request about this situation. Got a standard reply:
10.03.2019, 03:51, "Tradesatoshi" <donniediamante@tradesatoshi.com>:
> Dear user,
>
> We apply the KYC procedure when we detect suspicious transactions on a client's account to make sure the funds are safe and that it's not being used for fraudulent activity. It's a common practice for the financial institution.
>
> Kind regards,
> MOD Donnie

I replied them by mail and asked to provide the evidence of  fraudulent activity or suspicious transactions, or to return my balance. After that my mail address was blocked in their support service - was trying to send another support request and got this:
https://i.imgur.com/eZV1bAi.png
Something went wrong...
problem to surviving your request.
Tried with another mail address - the support request passed through! lol

KYC was not mandatory when i was creating my account months ago. If it was mandatory i wouldn't start trading there, cause i don't want to provide my personal data to every third-rate exchange.

Moreover, if you have registered previously with a not real name: Crypto Johnny, for example - you won't be able to edit it in your profile (fields are locked: https://i.imgur.com/djgfu8O.png), so even if you will provide KYC-info it won't match with your account. So they can still deny you because: "Your Account must be match with that Id" (see above).

Tradesatoshi is a typical third-rate exchange with unknown staff behind it and questionable origin (dissolved in UK). Giving them your ID info just to trade one shitcoin to another or to btc at best (cause they don't have fiat) is not smart.

So, you see now, that you can lose access to your funds at any time.
I'm posting all this to let users withdraw their funds prior blocking and not to end up hostages of the situation. But to decide freely whether they want to pass a KYC-check or not!
Wish you luck and good trades!

update: All this thing with the problems while creating support tickets happened due to the blatant lack of professionalism of the Tradesatoshi-staff, which along with the trading tools have blocked for users the ability to create support tickets from inside their accounts:

update: check this, peeps, it's a mass blocking of accounts: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5118992.msg50219603#msg50219603

update: How does look the exchange, which is suddenly rising the BTC withdrawal fee to the insane amount - 400 000 sat? Yes, it is Traidsatoshi. Just prior to the KYC-check. Binance takes 50K sat, Traidsatoshi - 400K, lol. Did they want to force users leave more BTC on their balances to the time when KYC started? The more BTC on the frozen balance - the greater the incentive for users to accept the KYC. Or just greediness? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5118992.msg50245384#msg50245384

update: Traidsatoshi got scared and changed the fees, trying to calm users.  Use it, may be it won't last long.

update: Traidsatoshi had never intended to make and had not made any notifications prior KYC-check started:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5118992.msg50312332#msg50312332

update Just one very illustrative dialog from Traidsatoshi discord-channel, which shows what problems users have now, and the lies of tradesatoshi staff. Read it:

update: Another scam-technic from Tradesatoshi! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5118992.msg50347951#msg50347951

update: New Tradesatoshi "low withdrawal fees" for BTC are working amazing:

Be ready to pay more, than before, lol!

update: A very good point:
The main problems with this exchange have to do with the fact that they are not accountable to anybody for anything. They aren't a registered business, they don't have any sort of licensing, and nobody knows where the owners or operators are located.

They started demanding KYC from all users after their company was dissolved, which is beyond weird. If they're not a real company, why do they need KYC? They aren't reporting to any government, they're not paying taxes; they're just a rogue operation who depend on either the loyalty of their user base (rapidly dissipating) or the naivete of new users to keep them going.

TradeSatoshi is down to $46k in trading volume per 24 hours; at a 0.1% fee this means they are only making $46 per day on trading fees. As huge withdrawal fees wasn't working in their favor, I believe they had to resort to the sudden KYC-for-everybody manuver as means to generate additional revenue. Plus, as I mentioned before, reputable exchanges don't use this as an excuse to with-hold customer funds and block them out of their accounts, even if it says they could according to their terms and conditions.

Its just bad business all the way around and potential users need to be warned about their practices.

Hope that keeps everyone away from Tradesatoshi
skinazeer

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:28:12 PM

YESSSS! MY ACCOUNT ALSO BLOCKED BY TRADE SATOSHI. I submitted my ORIGINAL SCANNED COPY OF id. They cheated me. Dear crypto traders, please do something at least to get back our coin funds. please help us
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 7906

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 04:03:19 PM

YESSSS! MY ACCOUNT ALSO BLOCKED BY TRADE SATOSHI. I submitted my ORIGINAL SCANNED COPY OF id. They cheated me. Dear crypto traders, please do something at least to get back our coin funds. please help us

Unfortunately there's not much we can do. We already drove them out of the forum.

My guess is they don't have the coins to give back to their customers which is why they are finding reasons to lock users out of their accounts.

The only thing you can do is share information about your problem on twitter and other social media as a warning to others not to use their exchange.

You can also check this thread for more information:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5118992

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
jtwalker42

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 10:53:06 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2019, 01:11:40 AM by jtwalker42

Unfortunately there's not much we can do. We already drove them out of the forum.

My guess is they don't have the coins to give back to their customers which is why they are finding reasons to lock users out of their accounts.

The only thing you can do is share information about your problem on twitter and other social media as a warning to others not to use their exchange.

You can also check this thread for more information:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5118992

Had my account locked a couple days ago. My name doesn't match apparently and no way to change anything. I have my Email /level 2 verification done, but support will not reply. All they have to do is unlock the account for me to enter my password.  I will edit this and update you guys how it goes. I will be back to say if I got my coins or not. Usually TS takes a day or two but I have always got my coins. Let's hope this time it works out.

EDIT:  got em. thanks TS.   
fratoshi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:04:33 AM

be careful about leaving a positive review about tradesatoshi, i got scammed here because simply i did not agree with some people about KYC so i got a negative trust and they asked for BTC to remove the negative trust, because i did not want to pay i was told that if i create a new account they will also give me a negative feedback.
So be careful with the cartel that rules this forums, better to give negative feedback to tradesatoshi and boycott them so your trust stays the same.
Even McAfee want to boycott tradesatoshi
https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1118168629017706497
so tweet #BoycottTradesatoshi and #DelistBSV
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 7906

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 07:19:29 AM

Aww the 24 post newbie is butt hurt because he was defending a scam exchange and got what he deserved.

be careful about leaving a positive review about tradesatoshi, i got scammed here because simply i did not agree with some people about KYC so i got a negative trust

How is getting a negative trust equivalent to getting "scammed"? "Scammed" is when you successfully register for an exchange, are told everything is fine with your account, deposit coins there, then get locked out of your account with no way to get your coins back.

and they asked for BTC to remove the negative trust,

But you're not posting proof of this because.... wait for it... its bullshit.

because i did not want to pay i was told that if i create a new account they will also give me a negative feedback.

Also bullshit. This is how the conversation went down:

How much money do you want to stop the scam?
I want my reputation back

You can post a topic in the Scam Accusation or Reputation section if you want, state your case, and ask the community to intervene on your behalf. Or you could just start up another account, write 21 posts with it, and you'll be back to exactly where you are now, minus the red trust.

Obviously you're completely filled with lies and not to be trusted, ergo your red trust is well earned.

So be careful with the cartel that rules this forums, better to give negative feedback to tradesatoshi and boycott them so your trust stays the same.

DTs can counter my negative trust with positive trust if they feel its deserved. So far none of them do. You were actively defending a scam and still are.

Even McAfee want to boycott tradesatoshi
https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1118168629017706497
so tweet #BoycottTradesatoshi and #DelistBSV

Good. First time I've ever agreed with McAfee about anything.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀