Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:10:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Congratulation all we touched the bottom  (Read 673 times)
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:24:32 AM

Good news for all of investors. The best time for buying. if you bought bitcoin at $19800 don't sell and buy again the same amount. So you can sell the half of your BTC at $11000-$13000 the next month.

I think this is the bottom for this correction so its time to buy.
The profit has come to us by droping this market to its real value last year. Now time to recover and we should buy and buy again.

Yes, for many people around the globe would have wanted to own even 1 BTC and this previous market crush could have been the right time for them to purchase BTC at a lower price. Currently, its price had been starting to grow and stabilizing yet this is still at a lower price now than it's usual price value where people can still catch up with the great ride which is coming to a reality soon. Therefore, do invest now and you will soon exuberate the profit that you are aiming to achieve.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:26:43 AM

Good news for all of investors. The best time for buying. if you bought bitcoin at $19800 don't sell and buy again the same amount. So you can sell the half of your BTC at $11000-$13000 the next month.

The profit has come to us by droping this market to its real value last year. Now time to recover and we should buy and buy again.

Yes, for many people around the globe would have wanted to own even 1 BTC and this previous market crush could have been the right time for them to purchase BTC at a lower price. Currently, its price had been starting to grow and stabilizing yet this is still at a lower price now than it's usual price value where people can still catch up with the great ride which is coming to a reality soon. Therefore, do invest now and you will soon exuberate the profit that you are aiming to achieve.

The problem is that people get scared to buy when the market is crashing, even though it is a better opportunity.

I'm certain people were more eager to buy when it was rising from 15k towards 20k then when it was dropping from 10k to 6k, even though they could get twice the amount of coins for their fiat.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:24:09 AM

Yes I totally agree, now is the right time to buy bitcoin, because now the bitcoin price is entering a very low price, And I keep thinking positive that bitcoin will soon recover. And very much in pity, people are selling at current prices.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:29:45 AM

Yes, it is true. Great news for investor because almost all altcoins are dipping so it is a good time to buy. Seize the opportunity is what they say when price dips at the bottom. No need to worry if you buy at all time high because it will recover to that value sooner or later.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:46:47 AM

According to my readings on charts and datas the recovery of bitcoin is starting and stopped to drop since last day. I think investors already grab the opportunity to invest since the price dropped and fell into a $6000, if i would only have enough money to invest i will invest. I guess the fully recovery of bitcoin will happen on march or on the second quater of the year.
majest3

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:07:52 AM

Man there are many wrong things in your post.

1. You said we touch the bottom: No one knows that for sure, we can make an educated  guess with T.A,according to my analysis we will hit 4900, but again that is something nobody can just assure.

2. $11000-$13000 the next month: Its basically the same, where in the world you got this number from?, if thats from T.A you shouldn't assume that a fact. next month it can be 50k it can be 2k.

3. now the trading advice, IF next month Bitcoin is in a bull market between 11k and 13k, why would you sell?

Agreed,  TA has it in a 5th wave with a retracement off the 9000 mark, from there we will possibly retest 6000 and could fall to just below 5000. Personally l think we would need some sort of consolidation period before we start testing 11K and above numbers.

DeepOnion - Tor integrated - 100% anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! <===​  (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1620543)
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:12:11 AM

yes it's good chance to buy more but if you have the money and also have a confident it's not an easy to loos 50% and then buy more , but this is the Trading .
KevinHD

Activity: 232

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:18:53 AM

This is not yet the bottom. This is just the mid of its price which is the same back in the third quarter of the year 2017. And yes, this might be the bottom for this year because we all do trust that the Bitcoin price will kick the market again maybe in mid of this year or in the start of peak season which is in 4th quarter. You're right. Buy now guys and you'll be shocked that one day it will just double your money by waiting.
Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:30:57 AM

I can only give suggestions and fixed decisions to investors. In each investor has his own calculations when to buy and sell bitcoin at a good moment. Cool
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:34:22 AM

Yes I believe we already had touch the bottom in 2009. I still believe that bitcoin will still recover and will just give it enough time. While at it we should take the opportunity to buy more bitcoin to hold in the future.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:35:47 AM

This is not yet the bottom. This is just the mid of its price which is the same back in the third quarter of the year 2017. And yes, this might be the bottom for this year because we all do trust that the Bitcoin price will kick the market again maybe in mid of this year or in the start of peak season which is in 4th quarter. You're right. Buy now guys and you'll be shocked that one day it will just double your money by waiting.

i agree that this is not yet the bottom for bitcoin because the price is still kinda bit high rather we can only say that bitcoin is in its bottom if it touches until 2k to 3k dollars. however i believe bitcoin can still go down because valentines day is comming and as we all know people will always have a reason to cash out if theres a holiday or special event. That is why i suggest wait a little more because the prices would still expected to drop during this event.
Meimille

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:40:56 AM

Maybe the best time for buying, but there's no people to make sure for bitcoin price , what the best time or maybe a boomerong for investor. Cause bitcoin price increase or decrease according demand and supply from investor. 
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:45:59 AM

the bottom was 0.0001 usd in 2009
Haha yeah  Cheesy
The bottom was 6k$ and that moment was perfect to buy. I hope all those people who bought bitcoin at recent maximum didn't sell it "to have at least something". The price is promising to  come back on previous highs in sooner time.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:48:52 AM

we see in the next few days may be MA20. if bicoin price is not back weakened maybe yesterday is the bottom line for bitcoin prices. and it does not matter to buy some bitcoin just in case if in the near future bitcoin price can pump. because it might just happen right ? let alone the price is still stable around $8k. and you see marketcap getting bigger gradually, 'I think very likely the price will return to $10k or even more
diva.man

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:49:23 AM

It is absolutely normal to buy BTC for $6000!

Today's price is $8,000, which means you're starting to make money!

And the price of BTC will go up, you may earn more!
CryptoICOAlert

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:57:32 AM

Hopefully next month will increase the value of Bitcoin.Take advantage of this moment to make a profit.  Cool
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:59:21 AM

But I would rather hold my bitcoin for long term, let's say around 2-4 years instead of withdrawing them in the next few months and most especially if you bought bitcoin when it was on its peak price. Since it had try to increase back its price, I hope it won't drop its price back again. We surely don't know what will happen so maybe holding would be the best thing to do.

coolcharacter

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:03:09 AM

How do you know the price has hit the bottom? I guess no one knows for sure and that is the beauty of crypto or even the stock market. It goes up and down and goes up and down year after year, year after year. Internalize that and you will do well in any market.
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:03:54 AM

good idea to gain losses for those who bought bitcoin on its peak..this days is for cropping since most are red,and the couple of months is for harvesting if the green returns.nice calculation mate,because this will run for another months.since bitcoin now stabilizes at $8,000

Cryptalking

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Riding Whales to the Moon!

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:25:29 AM

Great time to buy your BTC indeed! Lots of people will be scared to do so but most real investors know when it the right time to buy!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: