Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:56:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-e: How MONEYPOLO helped me and several others recover our FIAT  (Read 127 times)
supermario24m (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:45:41 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 05:54:23 PM by supermario24m

I would like to spend a few POSITIVE words about Moneypolo, and how we all changed our opinion on this company, and the people behind it.

All started when BTC-e was shut down. Me and several other users sent FIAT transfers to BTC-e in EUR or USD on the 24th of July, the day before the seizure of the website.

When BTC-e opened some months later under the new brand WEX, promising to refund partly everybody, our money were not in the balance. They stated that they never received any money. Our proofs of payments were not enough to receive something back apparently, according to WEX customer service. Moneypolo customer service stated that the money were frozen, and could have taken months to resolve the matter with authorities.

I then opened a telegram group. I wanted to gather people with my exact problem and collectively do something about this. After some time (months), we got approached by somebody who stated to be Sergey Mayzus, the owner of Moneypolo. This guy was stating that he could have personally helped us to recover our money. People were trolling him, thinking of a scammer, but he insisted saying that he was the real one, and that he could have done something to help us. So I asked him in private to identify himself with a selfie + note, and he did.

Together with his lawyer Igor, they figured out a legal way to seize the frozen money in BTC-e accounts. In fact, all the transfers that didn't get credited to BTC-e wallets (those from the 24th of July), never obtained the service promised by the BTC-e Terms & Conditions. The exchange never gave us any service for such transfers. This was enough to proceed. They handled each case professionally one by one until everybody got their money back in their accounts.

A HUGE THANK YOU to Sergey and Igor. They helped us recover over $200K, when they could have actually just ignored us, given up on our trolling, or even worse, taken our money without notifying anybody.

Whoever states that Moneypolo and the people behind this company are crooks, scammers, etc, should read this and think for a moment. Maybe there are good people in this planet after all.

EDIT

Telegram group - https://t.me/btcewexfundsrecovery

Anybody that sent FIAT funds to BTC-e on the 24th of July or after, can join it and have its case reviewed.

Proof:
https://preview.ibb.co/e4Ybvc/Screen_Shot_2018_02_08_at_12_45_43_PM.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:40:04 PM

Being as this supposedly took place in july and we see 0 chat logs or transaction IDs, I doubt anyone is gonna buy this story. Looks like a paid shill on a newbie acct trying to drum up business.

Post some proof with your story and maybe ppl will have some faith

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
supermario24m (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:50:25 PM

the telegram group is public - https://t.me/btcewexfundsrecovery

Anybody that sent FIAT funds to BTC-e on the 24th of July or after, can join it and have its case reviewed.

https://preview.ibb.co/e4Ybvc/Screen_Shot_2018_02_08_at_12_45_43_PM.png
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: