Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:00:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: best investment  (Read 3365 times)
soloinvestor

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:24:47 AM

i have a 1000 euros to invest what would be the best altcoin or altcoins to buy to have a good profit in short term?

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bittrac67all

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:40:26 AM

I'm really banking on at least a couple of the crypto debits. I'm in on Centra, Plex and Bankera. In fact Bankera has already paid dividends, so it's a great start.
And naturally BTC and ETH are always safe bets of course.
I would also be looking at Lisk, Waves, Neblio, hopefully EOS, though I wish I bought in at 50 cents... Bummer.
ArifNewaz

Activity: 172

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:17:57 AM

Which one would you choose for long term? I want to put some money into the travel crypto niche, but I am not sure which one is the best option for my needs
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:08:24 PM

Investment these days have become rather a bit riskier. But to mitigate this risk the best thing one can do is Invest in solid projects. Projects which are genuine and offer a genuine product or an idea which provides utility. When it comes to genuineness   get only one product in my mind. The VLB ICO. They returned whole of their money in order to re hold a token sale as they were unable to meet their soft cap requirement. I mean who really cares that much??
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:45:10 PM

Investment these days have become rather a bit riskier. But to mitigate this risk the best thing one can do is Invest in solid projects. Projects which are genuine and offer a genuine product or an idea which provides utility. When it comes to genuineness   get only one product in my mind. The VLB ICO. They returned whole of their money in order to re hold a token sale as they were unable to meet their soft cap requirement. I mean who really cares that much??
but a soft cap is not what it takes for the company. If we are going to less money, then I will suffer not only the developers, but also those who participate in Bounty companies.
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:33:52 PM

i have a 1000 euros to invest what would be the best altcoin or altcoins to buy to have a good profit in short term?
I think on this amount you need to buy many different coins and forget about this purchase for a while! for short-term investments it is necessary to pay attention to coins from the top 20 list, it is they who can make a profit in the shortest time. I would advise you to buy ETH and a few coins at your discretion

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Valermos

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 10:26:55 PM

To my mind, the best investment is diversified portfolio - considering buying crypto and investing in perspective tokens by your choice.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Mame89

Activity: 1498
Merit: 410

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:06:58 AM

I only see bitcoin value in the bitcoin is starting to increase and I just check in one exchangger bitcoin value is at a value of about $ 11592 I'm sure will start there peningktan continue. rather than inves in altcoin that will definitely be an investment for the long term.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
darkarchon88

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:11:14 AM

If you want to get profit in short term, invest in ICO it can multiple your fund. But it's gambling Cheesy
Rimueng

Activity: 373
Merit: 12

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:10:22 AM

Buying or trading is the best option for getting altcoin to grow. But if you want to get a prize in a variety of altcoin bumps. Option by participating in the ICO project held by the company involved in the development of crypto.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Arata

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:43:56 AM

If you want to invest, not on 1 coin only. If for the short term I prefer to invest in bitcoin and ethereum, but litecoin and ripple also need to be considered because I think that coin is also reliable. I suggest dividing the funds you have, for example 80% for bitcoin 20% for ETH or 50% each
Beurijuek

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:36:16 AM

If you have that amount of money, you better get involved in trading. By buying and selling altcoin. the existing money will increase from the profit earned.

anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:04:09 AM

Investing in cryptocurrencies is risky.

So far the encryption market is recovering, but I don't have any good advice for you, which needs you to consider recently.

I can only recommend you buy bitcoin because it has been growing in the last month.
Axens_io

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 02:55:34 PM

Diversification is important for any investment, you don't want to risk all your money on one project, lest it fails
AllthewayUUppp

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:10:10 PM

Ofcourse the answer to your question is long term you can't take much profit in short term unless you are veterans trader and you started at forex. But not right? so better to go for long term hold some BTC and altcoins just diversify it properly and do your own search before buying any coins.
maydna

Activity: 2884
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:21:55 AM

Ofcourse the answer to your question is long term you can't take much profit in short term unless you are veterans trader and you started at forex. But not right? so better to go for long term hold some BTC and altcoins just diversify it properly and do your own search before buying any coins.

although long-term investment is the best things that he can do, he can also try for short-term investment but this only for a really potential coin which could increase in the short-term. the short-term investment could help him to make a profit too and if he can analyze the coins and but when the coin is at the lower price, then in short-term, he can sell his coin to make a profit although the profit is not bigger enough depends on the long-term investment. he can expect to see the high pump for the price if he wants to make a bigger profit.
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:06:50 AM

although long-term investment is the best things that he can do, he can also try for short-term investment but this only for a really potential coin which could increase in the short-term. the short-term investment could help him to make a profit too and if he can analyze the coins and but when the coin is at the lower price, then in short-term, he can sell his coin to make a profit although the profit is not bigger enough depends on the long-term investment. he can expect to see the high pump for the price if he wants to make a bigger profit.
No coins have daily moves to earn profits in the short term. This is exacerbated by the fluctuation of the value of Bitcoin, and this makes the market situation very bad.
Altcoin tends to follow the price of Bitcoin and make short-term trading very difficult.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
maydna

Activity: 2884
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:14:47 PM

No coins have daily moves to earn profits in the short term. This is exacerbated by the fluctuation of the value of Bitcoin, and this makes the market situation very bad.
Altcoin tends to follow the price of Bitcoin and make short-term trading very difficult.

this is why we need to analyze and check for each of coins and if we didn't find then we don't have to do day trading and we can use short-term and long-term for makes a profit. this is what I do so far and I think, even I cannot find any coin that might be profitable for daily, I could still do at least a few days to trading and it gives me a good profit.
EvaGC

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:46:27 PM

Depends on wether you're looking for stability and security... or quick profitability.

In case you're looking for a stablecoin, check GLOBCOIN (tokenized currency baskets)
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:27:47 PM

As a newbie, in my opinion, you should invest in BTC and ETH and during the time you will interest in other cryptos
But the start position you should take from smth more or less stabile to make youself sure that tomorrow you won't get up and understand your money have gone
And if you go into crypto world (on short period profit or on long time) you always need to get new knowledge, read and filter news
But make it for your pleasure and never panic

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: