Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:44:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: best investment  (Read 3365 times)
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:01:49 PM

i have a 1000 euros to invest what would be the best altcoin or altcoins to buy to have a good profit in short term?
I can only suggest making a long-term investment. Being invested in bitcoin is better because the bitcoin price is fluctuating. I believe the bitcoin price will continue to rise. But if you want to invest in altcoin, you look for altcoin that has potential.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:09:58 PM

Maybe you can split that 1,000 euro into two to three. Bitcoin is a must in my opinion. Stratis is looking good as it is on a huge dip but the platform is very good. The other third part you can search for good ICOs to invest.
ak49er

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:54:40 PM

I recently took 0x tokens, a very cool idea of the project and a cool development team ... to buy it I sold half of the ripple tokens that were in my portfolio

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:06:37 PM

There is no safe or better currency available to invest so if your goal is to make money in short term then go to the ICO investment which has capability of giving huge profits in a very short period but you need find an legit ICO.
nata2904

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:10:17 PM

Yes, of course, there are many ways to invest. I think that 1000 euros is a huge sum, in my opinion. In addition to investing in bitcoin and Ethereum, I'm just talking about investing in KWH.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:40:52 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 01:51:54 AM by FairUser

ethereum and bitcoin is the best forever for investing where u can trust blindly and can make money in little time about other altcoin also there but when it can dump never know about that only some are good so these two coins are the best ever for investing.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
maydna

Activity: 2884
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:56:13 AM

ethereum and bitcoin is the best forever for investing where u can trust blindly and can make money in little time about other altcoin also there but when it can dump never know about that only some are good so these two coins are the best ever for investing.

this could be our choice if we don't know what the coin to invest because bitcoin and ethereum will give the best result for us in the long-term. but if you can analyze every coin that is potential in the long-term, then you have another option to make a profit too. I think it is better if we know the coin to invest because we have the opportunity to make a big profit in the future.
tanjim18

Activity: 360
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:04:41 AM

Buy Waves & Hodl it for 2019.Min reached $100 per waves.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:17:28 PM

In my opinion, there are no best investment in this world. Only good or bad investment. Even if you made an investment in a good investment, doesnt mean your investment will be succesful, there are lot of factors to determine that. Investing in cryptocurrency is considered as a good investment, and now there are many coins that can be invested.

1 coin that i am waiting to invest is VLB. I consider this as a good investment because their project is looking great, have a remarkable founder, good team, and lot of fabulous partnership, and lastly a realistic softcap and hardcap. I really have a good feeling about this investment, and i need to do it right so i can make the best out of VLB.
Fawad Khan

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:44:19 PM

market position is very dump so chances of profit is very low but as compare the market VeChain in good position so you should invest in it..
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:19:40 PM

now all (bitcoins and altcoins) having so low price, that you can buy anything, I advise you to buy few coins
alendel0n7

Activity: 392

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:59:53 PM

The market is red, everything is going down and it's not yet known where the bottom will be. When the trend changes to bullish, the strongest projects will go higher than others, most likely they will be made up of blockchains, IMHO

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:48:19 AM

An excellent choice.it is the best time to invest.in my opinion,Neo is a very good choice at the moment.there are still a lot of virtual currencies-Ico,Eth,lightcoin etc.in the long run they are the ones that most compenstate,there is a site for you to check the gains both short term and long term,good luck.
andrino

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:55:15 AM

In my opinion you have decided already what coins are you wanted to invest. I would like to say do more research on that altcoins to let yourself ready and prepared if something will happen either big profits or small profit or no profit. Choose what you want the most to invest and only invest what you can to afford and what you can lose.
the_viper

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:21:23 AM

bitcoin is the top coin in the cryptocurrency so far. Many investor are encourage to start their investment in bitcoin because of its high percentage of earning. While in the other hand many ICO are using ethereum as the main token because it cheaper transaction. That's why this two coin has a really widen future.
shubuh

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:36:16 AM

for short-term investments should buy coin ico or coin which again dropped from the normal price but before buying learn and see first prospect coin let me not wrong select coin

maydna

Activity: 2884
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:47:45 AM

bitcoin is the top coin in the cryptocurrency so far. Many investor are encourage to start their investment in bitcoin because of its high percentage of earning. While in the other hand many ICO are using ethereum as the main token because it cheaper transaction. That's why this two coin has a really widen future.

and if we can choose bitcoin as our investment, we can really make a lot of profit in the future, don't afraid that if the price is down because the price will be increased soon and we still have a chance to buy more bitcoin. I think it is better to buy the token after it is launch on the market because the price will be at the lower price so that is our time to buy the tokens while it is cheap and we can buy a lot of tokens with small money.
sunsilk

Activity: 2856
Merit: 620

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:45:24 PM

This is the perfect time of buying bitcoins with that 1,000 euros and this is not only good for long term profit but also in short term.

bitcoin is the top coin in the cryptocurrency so far
It is the top of all coins out there and the rest are just another coin that has value but if we talk about the worth of bitcoin this will be the best investment.

And the timing of getting bitcoin today is good.

kriskarthik

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:00:30 PM

You should get some good subpenny tokens or something trade in 2 or 3 cents. Something like DENT LEND CV. They have the potential to grow multifold. But as always don’t put all of your eggs in single basket.

catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:27:03 PM

i have a 1000 euros to invest what would be the best altcoin or altcoins to buy to have a good profit in short term?

In my opinion, you can take a look the top altcoins. Because, they have reached really incredible prices in the past and their prices are giving really good buying opportunities in these times. I think ethereum or bitcoin might be really good choices for short or long term investments, according to their current prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: