Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:54:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China will block all sites related to cryptocurrency and ICO  (Read 512 times)
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:33:33 AM

Any Confirmed Source of this information?
No I do not believe that china will ban crypto currencies and trading crypto or buying and selling crypto through the situated exchange. Chinese market is one of the pioneer market of crypto.

They are blocking the foreign exchanges, till now we didn't hear anything about the news whether they are banning the cryptocurrencies. I think people are spreading the negative news about China, really they are looking in to further that it should damage their economic growth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whitecaramel1

Activity: 217

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:21:42 AM

why are they doing this?Bad situation for crypto..I hope this is not real.I do not want to lose money  Angry
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:30:35 PM

No. It's impossible to figure out what's real and what not in a market where even the authorities aren't shy of playing the manipulation game. South Korea has been a perfect example of how even government officials can't be trusted.

No I do not believe that china will ban crypto currencies and trading crypto or buying and selling crypto through the situated exchange. Chinese market is one of the pioneer market of crypto.

Have you been living under a rock or what? Chinese exchanges were forced to shut down a good number of months ago, so that does in fact imply that China has been cracking down on everything related to all types of exchange based trading platforms and services. People after that reverted to their local markets in order to bypass these restrictions, and even to Hong Kong based exchanges. Currently China is trying to intensify their anti crypto regulations, which basically means that they (if we have to believe various unconfirmed sources) are looking to banish everything related to crypto in the coming months/years.
Manipulation game can really happen anytime since they are capable enough to do such thing which it is expected that they would really do such step that's why I don't have trust into each government.They can create fuds and false news to mainly affect cryptomarket which would really make some effects into its prices.

Maybe that dude above doesn't even read up on recent news on whats happening on cryptoworld or just a new person who do jump in to this field which is normal that he wont able to know recent and previous happenings as of now.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Uzunhahn

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:08:24 PM

They can try to ban it. China is well known for their control. Nothing unusual. It's not just with crypto. Everything that is threatening to government it is well controlled.
Population control, Tibet, Hong Kong and many other examples. I think that is not realistic to see such a control in next 50 years with all this technology today.
North Korea is an extreme example, but that dark won't last forever. People will see the light some day.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:29:56 PM

No. It's impossible to figure out what's real and what not in a market where even the authorities aren't shy of playing the manipulation game. South Korea has been a perfect example of how even government officials can't be trusted.

Have you been living under a rock or what? Chinese exchanges were forced to shut down a good number of months ago, so that does in fact imply that China has been cracking down on everything related to all types of exchange based trading platforms and services. People after that reverted to their local markets in order to bypass these restrictions, and even to Hong Kong based exchanges. Currently China is trying to intensify their anti crypto regulations, which basically means that they (if we have to believe various unconfirmed sources) are looking to banish everything related to crypto in the coming months/years.
Manipulation game can really happen anytime since they are capable enough to do such thing which it is expected that they would really do such step that's why I don't have trust into each government.They can create fuds and false news to mainly affect cryptomarket which would really make some effects into its prices.

Maybe that dude above doesn't even read up on recent news on whats happening on cryptoworld or just a new person who do jump in to this field which is normal that he wont able to know recent and previous happenings as of now.
Through out the century, manipulating is not new in any genre and it can be use for the seek of advantage in area. The most powerful people are using this strategy to gain some sympathy of most people that doesn't have any idea what is really going on. Just like media, television, newspaper, and internet, these instrument that could send a message to everyone is their biggest tools. That's why we should be very vigilant and nosy at the same time, so we should know what is the real truth behind all of this lies that they fed to the people.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:10:51 AM

They are blocking the foreign exchanges, till now we didn't hear anything about the news whether they are banning the cryptocurrencies. I think people are spreading the negative news about China, really they are looking in to further that it should damage their economic growth.

Don't you worry, I'm sure that they are looking at bitcoin mining farms and then the whole crypto itself. Just a matter of time that it will happened. I don't fucking care about the Chinese now, they are a bunch of pussies spreading lies and trying to bring the market to its knees because they really hate crypto's.

Yes, they are very selfish, they only care about themselves and not their people. I'm sure a lot of Chinese resentment their government's decision but they can't do anything about it because they are under control. Actually everything is under control.

So the next time to hear something about China and crypto, I urge everyone to just ignore it and don't be affected.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:25:48 AM

China is the one to blame when the bitcoin price crash before because they always say that it will be banned and then later on retract their statements. Later on, some people get over it but others do not wherein every time it says ban, bitcoin price still goes down until such time when South Korea and Japan claim its crypto market share from China so China do not have that impact anymore when it says ban. In fact, it maybe good to the crypto world that they don't want to be involve with Crypto anymore because as what others say, when something is block by China, it becomes more popular like Google and Facebook.

The manipulators now use South Korea and Japan instead in spreading FUD to make the price lower and of course, there would be an impact because they have huge market share but we can see that after some time bitcoin recovers. It is just sad that some Chinese would not be able to trade crypto anymore unless they go to other countries.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Tai Chi Chain

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 03:47:26 AM

China will block all sites related to cryptocurrency and ICO transactions, including foreign sites.
Ads on cryptocurrency and ICO disappeared from Baidu and China's Weibo
China applies a variety of controls to ICOs and domestic and foreign crypto trading platforms, including a decision to ban all other related businesses, such as local and foreign crypto trading sites.
This statement is seen as a "knock-out" to completely stamp out the domestic cryptocurrency market.

This is insane & completely unreasonable.

This clearly shows the governments fear of self powered individuals.

It's truly unfortunate.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:24:59 AM

China will block all sites related to cryptocurrency and ICO transactions, including foreign sites.
China applies a variety of controls to ICOs and domestic and foreign crypto trading platforms, including a decision to ban all other related businesses, such as local and foreign crypto trading sites.
This statement is seen as a "knock-out" to completely stamp out the domestic cryptocurrency market.
Can you link some source regarding on this news? on where china do already come into this state where they do impose more stricter about banning crypto and regulating some ICO. If it does then we cant do anything about it but would really see less adoption but yet its not still the actual reason on putting crypto into an end as long theres still people who do involve on these things dying isnt still possible on these days.

You can refer to the following links:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/ban-complete-china-blocks-foreign-crypto-exchanges-to-counter-financial-risks

http://fortune.com/2018/02/05/bitcoin-china-website-ico-block-ban-firewall/

Indeed, such bad news has had a very bad impact on bitcoin price and cryptocurrency price. I lost half of my fortune in these days. Sad

Last year they ban Bitcoin and the ICO but they lifted the ban with the reason of regulation to ensure the safety of their people. Now they will ban it again for the same reason of regulating. I think security of the nation is not the real reason of this ban but to try to manipulate Bitcoin price so that they could control the price value of it in favor of their economy. No doubt they will lift the ban again if they failed to do so.
ferad

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:13:28 AM

it will be a fundamental mistake that will negatively affect the economy and development of the country (in the coming decades).
Perhaps they have a cunning plan for leadership in this segment, we'll see.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:09:50 AM

Can you link some source regarding on this news? on where china do already come into this state where they do impose more stricter about banning crypto and regulating some ICO. If it does then we cant do anything about it but would really see less adoption but yet its not still the actual reason on putting crypto into an end as long theres still people who do involve on these things dying isnt still possible on these days.

You can refer to the following links:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/ban-complete-china-blocks-foreign-crypto-exchanges-to-counter-financial-risks

http://fortune.com/2018/02/05/bitcoin-china-website-ico-block-ban-firewall/

Indeed, such bad news has had a very bad impact on bitcoin price and cryptocurrency price. I lost half of my fortune in these days. Sad

Last year they ban Bitcoin and the ICO but they lifted the ban with the reason of regulation to ensure the safety of their people. Now they will ban it again for the same reason of regulating. I think security of the nation is not the real reason of this ban but to try to manipulate Bitcoin price so that they could control the price value of it in favor of their economy. No doubt they will lift the ban again if they failed to do so.

They never said about banning the Bitcoin in their country, they want to control the flow of their currency to other countries. They are really talking lot of steps to legalize cryptocurrency but we don't know until we get confirmation from their governments.

nadeera

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:52:57 AM

hi
as a decentralized system, cryptocurrency is very power full way to use intermediary payment method which we can use. lots of people use cryptocurrency because of weaknesses of banking system. but when we use this system to do transactions, there is a huge problem to government to collect taxes and fees. therefore, government try to prohibit this system. but, although they announce by creating laws, they cannot do it because this system is decentralized.     
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:26:05 AM

Less sure of the stated statement, some says it's true and some others says it's not true, but i appreciate which's what you know.
I think that even if it does happened.. i think the people who are was closer to cryptos will still find a way to deal with it, but i don't think it's convincing that all the sites related with cryptos and ICOs will be blocked, that's not easy.
well about this, i just hope it's never would be happened in my country.
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2156
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:29:50 AM

there is no problem even if china block bitcoin . but this a fake news only bitcoin network not relay on china or any other countries bitcoin have great online presence .
so please don't worry about fake news just concentrate on your investment do not take any bold step its may leads huge loss

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:52:04 AM

yes it can happen because the Chinese government feels there will be money laundering, hacking, exploitation by illegal elements, and so on. If most of the future capital flows are dominated by bitcoin, the two countries' goal to do so is simple. The United States is accustomed to using the flow of dollars to control the world. The US wants to control not only specific calculations, exchange and development teams, but also the strength of bitcoin prices. Controlling the power of prices is equivalent to withholding calculators, bursa, and developers around the world because this role essentially runs the price.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:02:13 PM

there is no problem even if china block bitcoin . but this a fake news only bitcoin network not relay on china or any other countries bitcoin have great online presence .
so please don't worry about fake news just concentrate on your investment do not take any bold step its may leads huge loss

I believe also that this is just a fake news, this happens so many times this year and they succeed on bringing the price of bitcoin down now learn from this situation. Bitcoin are being spread world if China makes unclear statement or even other countries don’t put yourself on panic because there’s still have other countries that believes on the potential of cryptocurrency, so better not to focus on news like this unless its final.
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:47:12 PM

Is there any authentication to this news!!!
Don't create FUD or panic in the market. People like you who don't understand market start making such rumors and some panic sellers start exiting the market.
There is nothing such happening in China against Cryptocurrency. Even Chinese govt. is supporting Mining manufacturing units so that they can easily export miners to various locations in the world.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:27:29 AM

I don't believe that news. Blocking sites will be very difficult. But make it difficult to participate in the ICO will be all government. This is the protection of domestic investment. Now there is a shortage of Finance for investment in the world. The natural desire of the government will be to direct the free money of citizens to the development of the domestic market.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:44:15 AM

That's bad news in the last past weeks Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg announce banning all crypto ads and ico in facebook and now China well pretty indeed crypto has many enemy.
godwyn50

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:29:09 PM

Certainly there had to be a point at which a central government within one of the countries that lead the world in terms of global economic influence and which has a vast international contribution to worldwide manufacturing, service and commercial business would take a firm and irrevocable stance on ICO and cryptocurrency entities.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: