Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:20:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoBids.xyz | Reverse Auction | Strategy over Luck | Official Thread  (Read 511 times)
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:07:05 PM

I won a auction and got my winnings of 0.0025 btc very fast to my wallet. This website is legit and i recommend it.

Is there any transaction ID to prove that you got paid ?
Honestly it's quite difficult to find the legit kind of this gambling so actually I'm looking for more trusted member to prove it rather than newbie
( since they can create the account easily )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBids.xyz (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 04:10:14 PM

I won a auction and got my winnings of 0.0025 btc very fast to my wallet. This website is legit and i recommend it.

Is there any transaction ID to prove that you got paid ?
Honestly it's quite difficult to find the legit kind of this gambling so actually I'm looking for more trusted member to prove it rather than newbie
( since they can create the account easily )

You can check this thread, has all the TXIDs: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2897582.0;all

Also, a new flash auction just started, you can sign up and try to win it with the 5 free credits given upon signup!
Anonymous619

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:28:23 PM

Don't try this ponzi site he uses his alt account to comment and vouching his post.

Bitcoin Transactions Accelerator
CryptoBids.xyz (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:48:54 PM

Don't try this ponzi site he uses his alt account to comment and vouching his post.

You registered multiple accounts to steal the auction from real users and then refused to pay for your bid, asking us to send you the money for free and you would post good publicity here.

Since we denied your request for free money you decided to call us a ponzi scheme....

Here is the proof: https://imgur.com/nQFzeIG

So, now, please crawl back under the rock you just came from.
xbtx

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:49:41 PM

You registered multiple accounts to steal the auction from real users and then refused to pay for your bid, asking us to send you the money for free and you would post good publicity here.

Since we denied your request for free money you decided to call us a ponzi scheme....

I still trust your website, but giving away free credits on signup would always lead to this, this is security 101.

I suggest you guys stop the auctions and get some sort of 2FA on signup in place, like SMS or whatever, that way this will be a non issue.

Also, ignore the troll, I've seen him before on other threads trolling people, so just ignore him and fix the vulnerability.
Anonymous619

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:13:02 PM

RED FLAG PONZI SCHEME STRATEGY

Bitcoin Transactions Accelerator
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:25:09 PM

THIS SITE IS 100% SCAM! WHEN THE AUCTIONS ARE ABOUT TO END THE ADMIN MAKES AUTOMATIC BIDS ON EVERY AUCTION SO AT THE END HIS OWN FAKE PROFILES ARE WINNING!!!

THIS SITE ONLY PAID SMALL AMOUNTS TO SOME MEMBERS HERE ONLY TO GET SOME VOUCHES BUT NOBODY WILL WIN A BIG PRICE MAYBE ONLY FEW TIMES TO GET VOUCHES!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE YOU CAN NOT WIN BECAUSE EVERY TIME 1 MINUTE IS LEFT THE ADMIN BIDS ON ALL AUCTIONS WITH FAKE ACCOUNTS!

THE ADMIN ALSO SAID THEY DONT SHIP THE ITEMS BUT GIVE BTC INSTEAD, BUT THEY SAY THIS BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE THE PRODUCTS FROM THE AUCTIONS AND ONLY FAKE PROFILES ARE WINNING SO THEY ALSO DONT PAY ANY BTC!

DO NOT PLAY ON THAT SCAM SITE!!!
That is a big accusation you have there it would make a strong case if you show any evidence to your claim as simply there can be an explanation why there are a lot of bids when the auction is aboit to end like a lot of people really bid at the end of the auction. Cryptobids is just news and a solid evidence will automatically gobe them a red trust from a DT member.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
CryptoBids.xyz (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 11:11:26 PM

THIS SITE IS 100% SCAM! WHEN THE AUCTIONS ARE ABOUT TO END THE ADMIN MAKES AUTOMATIC BIDS ON EVERY AUCTION SO AT THE END HIS OWN FAKE PROFILES ARE WINNING!!!

THIS SITE ONLY PAID SMALL AMOUNTS TO SOME MEMBERS HERE ONLY TO GET SOME VOUCHES BUT NOBODY WILL WIN A BIG PRICE MAYBE ONLY FEW TIMES TO GET VOUCHES!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE YOU CAN NOT WIN BECAUSE EVERY TIME 1 MINUTE IS LEFT THE ADMIN BIDS ON ALL AUCTIONS WITH FAKE ACCOUNTS!

THE ADMIN ALSO SAID THEY DONT SHIP THE ITEMS BUT GIVE BTC INSTEAD, BUT THEY SAY THIS BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE THE PRODUCTS FROM THE AUCTIONS AND ONLY FAKE PROFILES ARE WINNING SO THEY ALSO DONT PAY ANY BTC!

DO NOT PLAY ON THAT SCAM SITE!!!
That is a big accusation you have there it would make a strong case if you show any evidence to your claim as simply there can be an explanation why there are a lot of bids when the auction is aboit to end like a lot of people really bid at the end of the auction. Cryptobids is just news and a solid evidence will automatically gobe them a red trust from a DT member.

New account with only two posts saying exactly the same thing. Obviously an alternate account to the other "anonymous619" troll who keeps trying to taint our reputation.

Like we posted before, why would we steal auctions from users? We need users to win so they keep bidding on future auctions, otherwise the website is dead.

If we scam users we get a few more dollars for a short time but in the long run we'll lose. That's not what we're trying to achieve.

Like you said, most of the auctions are in the last minutes of the auctions, and on the last 60s of the auction when there's a new winning bid the timer increments, so it's easier for people to notice the new winners on the last minute.

We have implemented the mobile verification and now the 5 free credits are only given to verified users, we also have re-enabled sign-ups and will resume the flash auctions tomorrow.
CryptoBids.xyz (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 11:16:04 AM

45 minutes left for the next flash auction!

Check out the details here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2929888
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:39:59 AM

OP, I want to ask about your other game, like getting iphone or may be ps4 or even any other prize, is that thread does exist again? Because I saw similar site and since last time I saw there is many of them won like really huge price with only paying some small amount. May be I would like to take part in it to proof that your prize is really worth to play.  
CryptoBids.xyz (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 12:36:16 PM

OP, I want to ask about your other game, like getting iphone or may be ps4 or even any other prize, is that thread does exist again? Because I saw similar site and since last time I saw there is many of them won like really huge price with only paying some small amount. May be I would like to take part in it to proof that your prize is really worth to play.  

Hello BTCevo, good question.

We have actually auctioned (and paid) many larger items. For the time being we don't actually ship the items but we send the BTC value. The TXIDs of some of those items are shown on the OP.
Our goal is to have all sorts of items in auction, from small $20 items that run for 1h or so (flash auctions), to $500+ items that run for several days or even weeks.

The reason we're doing flash auctions of low value prizes on this forum right now is to give everyone a chance to win a prize, so winners can give us good feedback and more credibility.
We could give 1 $400 prize or 20 $20 prizes, but with only 1 winner, there's only 1 person vouching for us, and the winner could even be from somewhere else other than this forum and you guys would just think we faked it.

Giving many small prizes is the best way to bring as many people as possible to our website, so they can try and see that it is real and legit and they can actually win prizes, so they can then bid on bigger auctions.

We actually have 1 Rolex auction going on and we will try to add $300-$500 range auctions later this week. Meanwhile we will do some more flash auctions, so stay tuned!  Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: