Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:51:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is recovering?  (Read 1283 times)
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:51:10 PM

Price is showing a positive spike!

Start ... GO UP !.
Friend, you shouldn't just wait ..., especially for those who can still buy, you should buy as much as you can afford, because by buying it the popularity of bitcoin will return increase rapidly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:16:22 PM

This would be great and surely it help the community to stay positive on crypto.  Not really a bad and discouraging dip of bitcoin because it still in good price knowing that we have started from $2. And still we've been lucky that it won't go more dip beyond $5k, do some members getting troubled but still more than a half are in crypto believers.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:43:32 PM

I think not, it's still too early. what happens today can not be guessed and predicted, the correction is too deep. I am still waiting for the right time to buy some bitcoin

Today is the right time mate!
When price is low, it is best to buy. You know, I'm pretty sure that bitcoin price increase is soon to happen and I am so excited to sell my coins to those who regret to buy bitcoin when it's price is still low. I'm already computing my future earnings. Hahaha

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:22:41 AM

Time will come and its price will going to recovered again.Through ups and down I will still support bitcoin,forget the negatives vives around the fake news thats been issue resulting for the investors to cash out their money thay really affected the dumps of price.Just wait and donts get panic our profit will be back again.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:29:43 AM

Time will come and its price will going to recovered again.Through ups and down I will still support bitcoin,forget the negatives vives around the fake news thats been issue resulting for the investors to cash out their money thay really affected the dumps of price.Just wait and donts get panic our profit will be back again.
At this point bitcoin is recovering even with these situation I believe it will continue to rise. Yes those news contributes to bitcoin to go down the price. Bitcoin position will recover and us users will always proves to support bitcoin.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Bloomie

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:57:23 AM

Interesting that it's near 9k now. Some predicting another small dip before the moonrise. Either way we have some good buying opportunities on our hands.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:21:36 AM

Time will tell.

Time is the friend of bitcoin, it is normal to have fluctuations. It takes time for prices to pick up.
We have bitcoin trading close to 9k, this is good but we still do not know how much more bitcoin is going to recover since it has been only a few days, but I'm optimistic the price tends to correct too much so it could be possible we are going to see bitcoin trading in a range of 7k to 9k for some time, this is far away from the ATH but it is better than the prices we saw days ago and also it will give us the chance to buy some coins with a discount.
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:50:23 AM

Yes it is true that bitcoin is now recovering the price and we have the hope that we will be able to withdraw some of the cash from it in the 2019 because for now i want to hold it and the time is good for the crypto now the price is recovering and those who have some other cryptos they can make a good money with this. The market forces can measure the actual price of a currency but i like to invest in the Ethereum because this is also a rising currency.

terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:29:15 AM

Interesting that it's near 9k now. Some predicting another small dip before the moonrise. Either way we have some good buying opportunities on our hands.
With those people who are predicting for another dip. Aren't they satisfied that we've been through a big dip this early? But if that is possible to happen high price of bitcoin can be seen for a long time and many weak hands will let go of their holdings soon. And for now it's a good chart to see bitcoin landing back at $9,000, next stop $10,000.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:03:47 AM

As reflected on bitcoin's graph today, it is clearly noticeable that bitcoin is pushing up its market capitalization and price. Not only bitcoin is recovering but alternate cryptocurrencies too. How i wish i have invested in bitcoin when its market price goes down.

ZenRoy

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:05:26 AM

As reflected on bitcoin's graph today, it is clearly noticeable that bitcoin is pushing up its market capitalization and price. Not only bitcoin is recovering but alternate cryptocurrencies too. How i wish i have invested in bitcoin when its market price goes down.

It's safe to say that Bitcoin is trying to recover. But, we are still not out of the woods unless the $10k resistance has been pierced with good volume.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:40:59 PM

It's safe to say that Bitcoin is trying to recover. But, we are still not out of the woods unless the $10k resistance has been pierced with good volume.

We are having a hard time piercing the $9K barrier as of the moment, I'm expecting by this time it should have been broken unfortunately, its not the case. It looks like its another psychological barrier, I don't know why investors are still skeptics, we have recovered already, we just need another push. If tomorrow the $9K is not broken, then I think its gonna be a tug of war once again, the bears is still at it again. I hope though that we can make the final push to $9 and with huge volume as you have said to be really safe and out of the woods.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:44:56 PM

That's absolitely true. The cryptomarket at this moment is showing green marks which means the market is now rexovering from the crash lately. Most of the coins' market price is starting to go up which is something to look forward with on the next days and months to come. Surely, goos thing are about to go for Bitcoin now that its value is starting to increase. Holding now and investing would be a huge contribution for its recovery.

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:17:23 AM

i think not yet e needs time to recover it theres still lot of fud about bitcoin and bad news everywhere but dont worry im sure bitcoin will recover soon just keep patience of holding your bitcoin everyone that believing bitcoin hopes bitcoin will recover.
It is a news of immense pleasure for the users of bitcoin that its price is now recovering and I have a belief that it will regain its lost status. Many people get panicked during the time prices were not very good and they just sold out all of whatever they invested just out of panic but I hope people who believed in it and were patient throughout the entire time the prices were falling, they will be paid for their patience.

Companies accepting the bitcoin, governments thinking of it to make some policy for it, all are a sign that bitcoin will regain its worth.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:23:35 AM

its BUY TIME !!

definitely the best time of the year to buy

Do that and you will be catching a falling knife. I believe BTC has not yet stopped falling as there is even more bad news coming in the next few months.
Yeah bitcoin is recovering and our time to make profit is come near and near and still there are people who are saying that it will drop more nut my view is it has already came down so low that every person can afford bitcoin at his own so this time can make a lot of change in coming future as more the investor will increase profit rates will be more mesmerizing so including me everyone is wishing that bitcoin start to rise soon and this wait time should be over soon and maybe after one hour btc will be at higher node.
Pintereste

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:17:47 AM

Base on how we have in bitcoin's history or graph of its long run, we can visibly see how bitcoin tend to have a turbulent on its price. Its ups and downs increase and decrease could happen in a short period of time. So does to what we are seeing now, recovery. A month or even a weeks ago we have seen a change on its value which is fine and better before the year started.
I am in favor of those who are thinking positive about bitcoin because bitcoin is our own currency and we have invested in it because we trust bitcoin and can wait a lot of the better and positive result from bitcoin. Price of bitcoin is increasing again and it is true that coming age is going to be the age of bitcoin, in coming time we will see bitcoin as super currency and it will not take much time now.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:59:38 AM

its BUY TIME !!

definitely the best time of the year to buy

Do that and you will be catching a falling knife. I believe BTC has not yet stopped falling as there is even more bad news coming in the next few months.
Yeah bitcoin is recovering and our time to make profit is come near and near and still there are people who are saying that it will drop more nut my view is it has already came down so low that every person can afford bitcoin at his own so this time can make a lot of change in coming future as more the investor will increase profit rates will be more mesmerizing so including me everyone is wishing that bitcoin start to rise soon and this wait time should be over soon and maybe after one hour btc will be at higher node.

Lol what's funny is that when it was time to buy btc, a lot of people were whining all over and panic selling their btcs at a huge loss. We asked for a chance to get it, it was given to us, then we totally forget about stocking up when the price dropped quite low. We probably hit the bottom of the correction then so goodbye to the chance if you dodn't take advantage of it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
NoviceInvestor

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:57:33 AM

Well, Bitcoin has stayed afloat for a while. Not sure what happens from here, but it was stuck at 7000-8000 for a while, and is now at 8000-9000.  We shall see.
yana0901

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:01:29 AM

Bitcoins voobshe very good currency. Many people do not know about it, and therefore it is possible to make good money on it
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:34:00 AM

My observation for this week, bitcoin hits nearly $9,000 again but it wasn't able to pass on that price. And this sign is a good one for those who have been through many depressed weeks. As long as it's not falling down again to $7,000 - $6,000 this is still a good indication that bitcoin is healthy. Let's all wait out on what will happen after the Chinese New Year, if there's a big pump after that event then bitcoin will breaking the walls of $10k and up.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀