Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:06:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is recovering?  (Read 1280 times)
usam_coiner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:21:46 PM

I never lost hope in bitcoin because i know the price is going to go up one of these days. Patience is really important in cryptocurrency because of its volatile nature so if you don't like the dump then crypto is not for you.
During the time that I am still newbie I always do panic although some people kept saying that not to do panic at all, but it is really your self who will help you not to, and not the people besides you or in the forum, so what I did is to study well and understand the concept of crypto and how the price calculated in that I am now so confident and don't do panic at all.
newbies have this builtin problem of being panicked and as the time passes and as per according to the level of experiences this negativity become zero and i am sure i don't have any of panicking in recent times i control my nerves easily, because i know bitcoin can recover easily in small time span.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BureauChef

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:01:53 PM

I never lost hope in bitcoin because i know the price is going to go up one of these days. Patience is really important in cryptocurrency because of its volatile nature so if you don't like the dump then crypto is not for you.
During the time that I am still newbie I always do panic although some people kept saying that not to do panic at all, but it is really your self who will help you not to, and not the people besides you or in the forum, so what I did is to study well and understand the concept of crypto and how the price calculated in that I am now so confident and don't do panic at all.

BTC will recover, you need to wait for some time. The price can go up to $14k this week, let's wait.
Herman Hesse

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:02:57 PM

the problem is that we are watching the price from the december 19600$ perspective..but it was top of unstable mountain... BTC should go safe, nice and easy.. I would be perfectly satisfied if we reach 15000$ in April and 18000-20000$ in June... organic and tested growth..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: