Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:34:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Noose Is Tightening around Bitcoin  (Read 366 times)
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:23:32 AM

SCAM ALERT: Resisting Rickard’s Road to Ruin Gold Racket

An impending “government’s secret plan to freeze your money” is part of the same rant as Jim Rickard’s previous warnings about a ” 70% stock market crash”, “$100 trillion meltdown” and  A “coming catastrophe”.  None of these happened.   Yet, Jim Rickards continued to bombard consumers with spam in webpages and email with his doomaggedon rants.   But Rickards isn’t sharing his alarmist point of view out so that unsuspecting US citizens can protect themselves.   No, Mr. Rickards wants your money.   He’s selling you on his doom-saying book about how money is no longer safe as well as a site called “Money Morning” which houses other doom merchants and scaremongers. 
Source: https://www.sandiegocan.org/2016/12/01/scam-alert-resisting-rickards-road-to-ruin-gold-racket/

Great catch! I really woudn't have believed it either way, but it's nice to have a peek on his motivations. He has already predicted the economy to fail quite a few times, so it only makes sense for him to jump on the bandwagon of crypto. He even (again) tied it to a global market collapse. Man this guy is hilarious.

I'm guessing he will release a book on crypto soon? I mean, he did single out Bitcoin, so he could advise his followers, if he even has any, to take shelter on other cryptos to avoid the inevitable collapse.
Straight from when I started watching the video, I almost puked out of laughter. Look at his face like that of a kid in a confused state. Even a grain of salt has value than whatever comes out of this guy’s mouth. Hilarious indeed! There is a huge level of bitterness written all over his face.

He actually thought this recent correction could have resulted to a crash at $200, so he could manage to buy, but then, he is seeing it bouncing back strong, decided to make a stupid video and thought anyone would care what he says. He should try again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 07:33:59 AM

I think it's a strategy of a frustrated individual who missed to invest bitcoin when it was still very cheap or maybe he just dishes the opportunity that time and could have bought it in volume. Sounds like he's just spreading FUD now to shaken those who are weak enough to panic sell their tokens. And with that, bitcoin will go down and this man will buy the dip.

And one thing, I think he also missed to buy the dip when bitcoin falls down to 6,000$ this month.  Grin

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:26:21 AM

“On April 17, the U.S. government will purposefully send Bitcoin crashing to $200… triggering a collapse of the global markets, along with the 401(k)s, IRAs and
brokerage accounts of millions of Americans.

https://pro.agorafinancial.com/p/AWN_bitcoin_0218/EAWNU2AA/?email=GR8GLR%40msn.com&a=13&o=60196&s=71106&u=6458046&l=994590&r=MC2&vid=1m9j2O&g=0&h=true
Who on earth will listen to Rickard of all people. Even a parrot that talks a lot, still talks with a lot of sense than this guy. This is just one of those old punks who really do not even know that they have never had a single relevance and they absolutely will never have.

I wonder why people like this do not really respect themselves, hide in their towels, sit at home all day, watch the news and go to sleep until nature calls them out of this world. Oh! Of course!! He wants to gain 1 minute popularity again after a while of spewing rubbish that never happened? There! He just ended up having it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:36:16 PM

I think it's a strategy of a frustrated individual who missed to invest bitcoin when it was still very cheap or maybe he just dishes the opportunity that time and could have bought it in volume. Sounds like he's just spreading FUD now to shaken those who are weak enough to panic sell their tokens. And with that, bitcoin will go down and this man will buy the dip.

And one thing, I think he also missed to buy the dip when bitcoin falls down to 6,000$ this month.  Grin

Well with allnthe fiasco to kick off 2018, i thinkmany people already learned their lessons, hopefully. So these types of fuds from just anyone isn't going to be taken seriously. Unless you're one of.those that didn't do your research before getting in to btc

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:41:37 PM

And when it doesn't happen? What will he say then?

Perhaps he'll move the date to later this year to save his face and will continue to be firm in his stance. But one article he wrote says:

"I myself have argued that blockchain technology has a bright future, even though I believe bitcoin does not.
The bottom line is don’t invest in cryptocoins (with a few exceptions), but invest in blockchain technology instead."

So he actually contradicted himself there.
So he does not believe but he does but then he kind of does? Yes that makes perfect sense, he is doing what every other people doing prediction does when he wants to be right, he wants to cover all the bases that way when something happen he can say he gave the right prediction and brag about it.
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:48:35 AM

And when it doesn't happen? What will he say then?

Perhaps he'll move the date to later this year to save his face and will continue to be firm in his stance. But one article he wrote says:

"I myself have argued that blockchain technology has a bright future, even though I believe bitcoin does not.
The bottom line is don’t invest in cryptocoins (with a few exceptions), but invest in blockchain technology instead."

So he actually contradicted himself there.
Lol. I am sure he will be so firm in his stance until even his kids will tell him how dumb he has been one day or probably he will take his stance to his grave with his embittered soul, full of regrets of not investing in the future or being too old to be a part of it. Also, I am not surprise if he contradicts himself; they always do, since they talk most of the time without using any part of their brain. I would not blame him anyway; Rickards is just basically looking for attention.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:56:41 AM

“On April 17, the U.S. government will purposefully send Bitcoin crashing to $200… triggering a collapse of the global markets, along with the 401(k)s, IRAs and
brokerage accounts of millions of Americans.

https://pro.agorafinancial.com/p/AWN_bitcoin_0218/EAWNU2AA/?email=GR8GLR%40msn.com&a=13&o=60196&s=71106&u=6458046&l=994590&r=MC2&vid=1m9j2O&g=0&h=true
No matter what you guys said we would still holding our coins. Many of you promoting panic news all over the Internet has one aim and that aim is for the weak hand to sell out of panic. If we continue to follow the evils news you guys are posting we would not focus our attention on the good things that bitcoin can do and were price ought to be before end of the same April.
Obviously! Who gives a crap ass about what someone like this says anyway? He is just a definition of a witless middle aged man. At the end of it all, he will end up having to tell his kid the reason why he was busy spreading rubbish all over the internet, while his mates or those who are not even as old as him were busy investing in their future. Watch out in the next few decades, he had still be back in his panties, looking all ragged and giving us the whole story all over again.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: