Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:22:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN][ICO]KROW NETWORK - Platform Intending to Redesign the Job Market🚀🔥  (Read 2210 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:34:21 AM

What are you talking about? How does one understand this system?

Do you wonder how it works or how the system works? Specify

I think it's like working, and then after reading the description, I realized that my vision does not coincide with reality

In general, the essence is that you describe yourself and your skills and expose yourself to the platform while looking for vacancies that are

Well, it's understandable, so everywhere, but what's the difference?

In the fact that as soon as you find a job or job, you send your part to the system, and the employer your part.

And the system takes it all away? Unclear

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:39:47 AM

I think it's like working, and then after reading the description, I realized that my vision does not coincide with reality

In general, the essence is that you describe yourself and your skills and expose yourself to the platform while looking for vacancies that are

In the fact that as soon as you find a job or job, you send your part to the system, and the employer your part.

No, the system checks for compliance of data from both parties and distributes them to owners.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:45:27 AM

No, the system checks for compliance of data from both parties and distributes them to owners.

this is quite convenient
Neymar10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:50:51 AM

this is quite convenient

not only convenient, but most importantly - safely
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:56:38 AM

And what about employers? Can they look for workers here to carry out projects?
Neymar10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:02:31 AM

Of course, this is the essence of the project, so that freelancers can not be afraid of fraud, work and earn
Seidr

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:07:48 AM

Of course, this is the essence of the project, so that freelancers can not be afraid of fraud, work and earn

Wow, I'm fond of freelancing myself and constantly face this
Neymar10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:12:49 AM

So you see, therefore, the project is very interesting and the most important thing
Seidr

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:27:19 AM

So you see, therefore, the project is very interesting and the most important thing

I will look forward to his promotion and participate in his programs
Neymar10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:32:54 AM

Correctly, I fully support you, I also intend to start using his services
Seidr

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:38:15 AM

Do you know the beginning of the program and the project itself?
Neymar10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:43:10 AM

Unfortunately, no, it is only necessary to wait for information from the project and its developers, but it has not yet been received
Seidr

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:48:21 AM

Unfortunately, no, it is only necessary to wait for information from the project and its developers, but it has not yet been received

It is a pity, it remains then to follow the news and wait
Neymar10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:53:56 AM

It is a pity, it remains then to follow the news and wait

All right, you need to look at the description of the project and read the forum, maybe what information
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:52:31 PM

I'm very pleased to see that the technology of smart contracts is really used as it is necessary, and I really like that the technologies are developing and moving forward.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:53:07 PM

I'm very pleased to see that the technology of smart contracts is really used as it is necessary, and I really like that the technologies are developing and moving forward.
You say this as if this is the first ICO project that uses this technology. Now, every project realizes its functionality using smart contracts.
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:53:38 PM

You say this as if this is the first ICO project that uses this technology. Now, every project realizes its functionality using smart contracts.
And I did not say that Krow Network is the first and only company that implements this technology. I meant that they did it very correctly and accurately. Before that, few could offer such a level of implementation of this.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:53:53 PM

And I did not say that Krow Network is the first and only company that implements this technology. I meant that they did it very correctly and accurately. Before that, few could offer such a level of implementation of this.
Can you tell me what exactly impressed you so much?
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:54:10 PM

I do not know how to formulate my idea. I just want to say that this is exactly the way it should work, ideally. A smart contract provides business relations between the two parties, provides a guarantee for the fulfillment of certain conditions. And also responsible for the financial component.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:58:32 PM

I do not know how to formulate my idea. I just want to say that this is exactly the way it should work, ideally. A smart contract provides business relations between the two parties, provides a guarantee for the fulfillment of certain conditions. And also responsible for the financial component.
Yes, I fully agree with this, the implementation of the concept is quite interesting and correct
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: