Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:47:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN][ICO]KROW NETWORK - Platform Intending to Redesign the Job Market🚀🔥  (Read 2210 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:40:17 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 08:10:39 PM by 23coins

A Decentralized Labor Platform Intending to Redesign the Job Market
Terms of ICO

Name: Krow (KRWs)
Max Supply: 10,000,000,000 Krow
ICO: 7,000,000,000 Krow
Network Supply: 3,000,000,000 Krow
Standard ERC20 Token
ICO Begins: May 20th , 2018 12:00 AM EST
Current Rate: 1 ETH = 600,000 KRW plus 30% Bonus

Total Sale: 7,000,000,000 Krow
Post-ICO Rate Goal: 600,000 = 1 ETH
Soft-Cap: 3,000 ETH
Hard-Cap: 10,000 ETH

A New Way to Work
The Krow Network intends to redesign the way in which the current job market works. By storing all interactions that occur on our platform onto its own ledger, the Krow Network looks to create complete transparency between employers and employees, allowing each party to see every interaction that has occured between the two. Our network intends to connect employees and employers from around the world to work onto a singular shared platform, while publicizing the interaction on a ledger in order to protect the rights of both involved parties.

No longer will there ever be missing pieces to an individual or company's resume, and all interactions will be stored onto an individual/company's own smart resume allowing for complete transparency between a company and potential employees. Upon signing up on our platform, every individual or company receives their own unique smart resume as well as a Krow security number which ties the individual down to only that account, and prevents fraud as that number will be used for all verification on the site.

Krow Platform

The job platform will feature three key subsections, where individuals and companies can participate in online work, internships, and full-time work. Inside of online work, companies of any realm will be able to list any purely online task that needs to be done within a time frame. Once an online job is listed, various individuals will be able to send their smart resume instantly to these companies along with the cost that they desire (negotiations will be available). Internships are tasks that are completed by less experienced individuals, where individuals complete tasks for free/low-cost. In order to gain experience with the platform and new industries, individuals will be able to work in their respective fields in order to build their smart resume. Internships are earned towards students and individuals that may want to change the field in which they work. Full-time work will strictly be for jobs that give out a paycheck within a time interval (weekly,bi-weekly, etc) for employment under the specified company. The full-time section is for any job, as long as both parties have accounts on the platform, allowing virtually any labor interaction to be logged. Never again write a check, we automate the entire process.

This is Only A Template

Through the integration of smart contracts, the process for which a company hires their employee becomes much more simple and secure. By analyzing an individual's resume, we intend to create algorithms that connect an employee with the perfect job they are seeking. Once the task that they have been hired for has been completed and verified, we log the interaction into the ledger, distribute a paycheck to the employee, and unlock access for the employer. We intend to change the job market, where people seeking work will now be able to bring their skills onto a secure network to work for any company of their choosing, while at the same time empowering companies of all ranges to find effective employees to complete their tasks.

The Krow Network is attempting to become the first blockchain-based platform that distributes paychecks to employees through integrated smart contracts. Once a task has been performed and verified, the Krow Network will automatically transfer a paycheck containing Krow into the wallet of the employee. The Krow Network will effectively allow employees to transfer into other currencies, or directly utilize their tokens without having to deal with any FIAT. We aim to create an internet based work-space.

Smart Resumes

When first signing up for the platform, every individual will be given their own unique Krow security number as well as their personal smart resume. This resume will track all paychecks that come in and out based on the individual's interactions with companies. Every individual will be able to create their own company, but in order to prevent spam the creation of company resumes will be limited. Once a user is on the platform, they can send their smart resume to companies as an application for a job. Companies will be able to sort through various smart resumes and find the perfect fit for their job. Once the task is complete or the time interval has finished, a paycheck will be processed through a double verification. Once both individuals verify their satisfaction with the interaction, the paychecks will be sent.

This is Only A Template

Krow Paycheck
Krow interactions will be purely logged from paychecks (both parties will receive paychecks, but only the employee's will contain value). In the case of internship profiles, paychecks will still exist. Both parties receive these paychecks, only after both parties verify their satisfaction through a double verification.

This is Only A Template

The team at Krow knows that smart contracts are the right tech to use because it allows for any user to program a single contract to execute any given function given to it by its creator. Now, the information usually backed by legal support, can now all be placed onto a single smart contract for authentication to all parties.

Team

Roadmap

ICO--------------------------------------->PARTICIPATE

READ MORE------------------------------------------>WHITE PAPER

BOUNTY------------------------------------------>LINK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mbahokey

Activity: 548
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:38:55 PM

Nice project  Grin similiar concept like project latiumx, with tasking platform for create and doing tasks, that's a great concept,
Thirty billion is very large supply and I have never seen on another project before, but i am sure if krow project will raise of successfull
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:29:46 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Krow Network ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Krow_Network. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
pantherx12

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:24:23 PM

if i understand, your tokens like a book, where people can make deal.
but it's not clear, how this token will be work.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
MEMEX

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:36:41 PM

Looks like a good project, but the supply is too much, will the value be good in the future?
kanways8

Activity: 388
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:46:51 PM

supply is too much high.  is there have a small team. i think for job market is better if have a low supply high value token. it help to manage currency calculations easy
kalong428

Activity: 221
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:46:10 AM

A good project plan to build a good cooperative system is very profitable and continues to grow into a big project
tarzanbigcity

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:54:51 AM

The founders intend to change the labor market, well, that's quite curious. It will be very interesting to watch this project, I so believe it will succeed!
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:57:41 AM

The founders intend to change the labor market, well, that's quite curious. It will be very interesting to watch this project, I so believe it will succeed!
Do the labor market need any innovations? Why do you think. that innovation is needed in this field?
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:03:25 PM

Do the labor market need any innovations? Why do you think. that innovation is needed in this field?
Is this not so? The world is changing, values and all human environment are changing. So all spheres must also be modified. For many, work in its usual form no longer offers any interest and people are looking for something new.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:08:39 PM

Is this not so? The world is changing, values and all human environment are changing. So all spheres must also be modified. For many, work in its usual form no longer offers any interest and people are looking for something new.
Perhaps, but why are you sure that this project will be exactly the impetus for this industry?  Huh
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:15:07 PM

Perhaps, but why are you sure that this project will be exactly the impetus for this industry?  Huh
Because I studied this project and it seems to me very promising and I see in it something new innovative.
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:11:13 PM

I'm more interested in what kind of advantage this provides, can I thus work for several employers
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:15:55 PM

I'm more interested in what kind of advantage this provides, can I thus work for several employers
Well, if it's written in the Whitepaper, you can read it. This is one of the features of this project. You do not have restrictions on the number of employers. You can successfully work for several companies. Smiley
lider1971

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:21:43 PM

Well, if it's written in the Whitepaper, you can read it. This is one of the features of this project. You do not have restrictions on the number of employers. You can successfully work for several companies. Smiley
But I also care about the question about taxes. Whether such income will be considered legal, it's not taxed, right?
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:27:18 PM

But I also care about the question about taxes. Whether such income will be considered legal, it's not taxed, right?
Actually, it's not like that. This platform will take this moment into account. That is, it will automatically generate all necessary forms for collecting taxes. That is, in fact, this way of earning will be absolutely legal.
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:31:36 PM

Actually, it's not like that. This platform will take this moment into account. That is, it will automatically generate all necessary forms for collecting taxes. That is, in fact, this way of earning will be absolutely legal.
It is very good. I like it. This will work through smart-contracts, right?
lider1971

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:39:07 PM

It is very good. I like it. This will work through smart-contracts, right?
Obviously, yes. It works on the basis of smart contracts. I think this is an excellent implementation of this technology.
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:48:16 PM

Has the ICO already started? Can I take part in this?
I was very interested in this project, I think it will be very interesting Smiley
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:38:57 PM

Another new project. Are there people who have already figured out and can explain?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: