Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:42:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN][ICO]KROW NETWORK - Platform Intending to Redesign the Job Market🚀🔥  (Read 2210 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:49:10 PM

I like that the project has a clear system for understanding. Most of people still don’t know how to use cryptocurrencies.
I hope the system will be clear in use.
It’s interesting. Krow will use bitcoins and their own crypto, or only their crypto.
I haven’t understood this information after reading the white paper.
No, they wiil use only Krow tokens – KROWs. It is the only sourse of payment on this platform. Krows have a great supply.
What about the bounty? How much can I get from participation in this kind of activity? I would like to get some these.
They have a link here and you can read everything. Developers made a 3% bounty pool. Most you can get if you write articles,  make videos and other stuff. Of course, it needs to be good, or you will get lower profit, than you can get.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:56:54 PM

I like that the project has a clear system for understanding. Most of people still don’t know how to use cryptocurrencies.
It’s interesting. Krow will use bitcoins and their own crypto, or only their crypto.
No, they wiil use only Krow tokens – KROWs. It is the only sourse of payment on this platform. Krows have a great supply.
What about the bounty? How much can I get from participation in this kind of activity? I would like to get some these.
They have a link here and you can read everything. Developers made a 3% bounty pool. Most you can get if you write articles,  make videos and other stuff. Of course, it needs to be good, or you will get lower profit, than you can get.
Good. Mow I understand it. This project can become very profitable. For users and for those who simply will buy tokens.
contactmike1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:03:22 PM

Good. Now I understand it. This project can become very profitable. For users and for those who simply will buy tokens.
For sure. Many for countries still don’t have any laws regulating cryptocurencies and their taxation. It is a great alternative.
I have only one question- how fast krow will develop on нoy world market.
leow

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:10:01 PM

They have a link here and you can read everything. Developers made a 3% bounty pool. Most you can get if you write articles,  make videos and other stuff. Of course, it needs to be good, or you will get lower profit, than you can get.
Good. Now I understand it. This project can become very profitable. For users and for those who simply will buy tokens.
For sure. Many for countries still don’t have any laws regulating cryptocurencies and their taxation. It is a great alternative.
I don’t think it will take a long time. This market is new, that’s why it becomes more and more popular. People remember how bitcoin raised from cents to thousands of dollars.
contactmike1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:17:13 PM

I don’t think it will take a long time. This market is new, that’s why it becomes more and more popular. People remember how bitcoin raised from cents to thousands of dollars.
It can happen for one day. It needs more time I think, but it is quite profitable way to invest money.
leow

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:22:25 PM

It can happen for one day. It needs more time I think, but it is quite profitable way to invest money.
Yep. Let’s see what it will be in a few months. Good luck for developers.
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:06:44 AM

Whitelist Is Open! Pre-ICO Phase I Launches March 20th

jolinahermosa25

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:06:16 AM

this project has great teams and has unique and amazing concept.hope will be successful and good invest, Wink
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:02:48 AM

A good Idea, but why you can not make an investor's office, and offer to do everything through metric, what is the difference there web3.Yash and metric on this library works
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:09:35 AM

I think you get exactly as much as you earn. No other way))
In general, the startup is not ordinary. You can put the ether and invest, but this is not accurate)
IvanLife4Happy

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:46:47 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 06:16:37 PM by IvanLife4Happy

Have a good day!

When I'am was checked SpreadSheet Telegram Campaign i'm found My mistake in registration.
My URL on the Bitcointalk profile not correct (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile).
Correct will be (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1882422)

In SpreadSheet Telegram Campaign  my not correct registration № 1099

Could it fixed?

Sorry for my inadvertence.
yvesmarquez11

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:35:41 AM

good project plan to build a good cooperative system is very profitable and continues to grow into a big project
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:31:25 AM

good project plan to build a good cooperative system is very profitable and continues to grow into a big project

With all his plans are nice like that I support so that the projects can succeed and be successful in order for the goals of the project can be quickly realized.
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:17:44 AM

Something is not active in the branch. This "project" is still alive? Or is this a regular scam? The KROW command respond!
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:52:15 PM

Something is not active in the branch. This "project" is still alive? Or is this a regular scam? The KROW command respond!

We are still very alive! Please see our site for updated information: https://www.krow.network/
Butorik

Activity: 269

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:57:20 AM

in your roadmap says that you will release the alpha version of your platform in may. is it running? if not, when do you plan to launch it?
ngoclanhoang1999qb

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:47:37 AM

Payment in this service will be carried out only through crypto currency, right?
Butorik

Activity: 269

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:10:52 PM

hey, does anyone answer my question please? I would like to know if you ran the alpha version of the platform? as I see there is no news for a long time
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:52:12 AM

hello dev and manager,

when is exactly date for distribution of bounty? why spreadsheet is not update?

thanks for answering
Lareina

Activity: 430

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:01:48 AM

hello dev and manager,

when is exactly date for distribution of bounty? why spreadsheet is not update?

thanks for answering
Has ICO been held successfully? If so, I believe it can be more direct to ask the manager directly in telegraph.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: